_____ and Shae

Lost Memories

Hi dear readers! First off i'd like to thank you all for reading and subscribing and/or commenting. Because your such an awesome bunch of jaejoong lovers...i'm gonna post chapter two. it's a bit boring so to compensate for the boring chapter I'll update later, when i return home. hehe. 

 

Please enjoy:

 

Chapter two - 

 

**one week later**

“Hi Shae.” _____ said as she accosted the runner.

“_____. Hi. What can I do for you?” Shae asked as she kept jogging in place.

“My husband, Kim Jaejoong, had an accident last month. He’s been in a coma ever since. The doctor told us to talk to him and tell him stories and news and such. For many weeks he didn’t respond to any of us or our what we told him.” She wiped away the few tears she still could shed. Shae stopped jogging and brought Hana to the nearest bench.

“Please calm down _____.” She said and handed Hana her hankerchief. “What can I do for you?” she asked uneasily for the second time.

“Jaejoong responded to a story I told him.” She sniffled “He squeezed my hand when I talked about you.”

“_____! Jaejoong and I have not seen each other since university. We…we…I don't” she stuttered not knowing what to say.

“I’m not implying anything. Please let me explain. The thing is, we started to talk to him more about his life during university or stuff regarding you or your relationship with him. Apparently whatever we are doing, it’s working. His vitals are better and he looks better even if he’s still unconscious.”

“That’s marvelous news _____ but I still don’t understand what I have to do in all of this.” She asks.

“Come with me. Try talking to him. Maybe it will awaken him.”

“I’m sorry, I can't go. i…I’m sorry” she says as she tries to get up from the bench.

“Please Shae. I’m desperate. He only responded to you. Please”

But Shae was not moved. She was anxious to leave the location and get far away from the Kim family. “I’m sorry.” She says and starts jogging away.

“Shae. We have a daughter.” She calls out to Shae and Shae stops jogging. “She misses her daddy, please. Just try to talk to Jaejooong. He’s confined at the Seoul Medical Hospital.”

_____ hoped that Shae would go to the hospital with her but she just left, jogging quickly away from _____.