First Night

Dark Memory

“Back again” I huffed out as I entered the room. This time the girl was sitting on my chair looking out the window. Her eyes were empty as they watch the snow falling against the window. “Let’s get you change first” I hurriedly pushed her into the bathroom and handed her the clothes. Sitting outside I waited and heard no movement from the bathroom.

“Um..are you alright in there?” I gently knocked on the door. Hearing no reply I entered and saw her standing and staring back at me. The clothes were still in her hands. “Ah don’t tell me you don’t know how to change as well” I reluctantly pulled her dress out but it was so tattered that it was a bit of a problem so I had to rip it apart. Looking at her I noticed her pale flesh had black smudges and marking on it. “We need to wash you first” I said and pulled my sleeves up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the hassle she was all clean, fed and warmed up. Her hair was neatly brushed and the dress she wore luckily fitted her perfectly. “Now what do we have to do with you?” I mumbled as I paced around the room. “Well you can stay for the time being. Come, I’ll take you to your room” I walked ahead and she followed. “Here you go” I guided her to the bed and she obediently lied down. “Well see you tomorrow then” I waved and closed the door and returned to my room.

 

Tossing to sides I couldn’t sleep. Her scent was imprinted into the bed. It smelt sweet was that the word for it? It had some spice smell to it? Is this what spice smells like? I could never pick up scents nor taste before this was all new to me. I inhaled the pillow and processed the scent. It was new I couldn't smell it but it tickled my nose. It's hard to explain but I can feel the scent in my nose. I lied back down and tried to return to my slumber but then something made my ears perk and I turned to the door to see the girl.

“What are you doing here?” She slowly walked towards my bed and stood in front of me. I sat up and looked at her. “Do you like this bed?” I hopped off and she jumped on and lied down.

“I’ll sleep in the other room okay?” I sighed and walk towards the door but stopped when I felt a little tug on my shirt. I turned around meeting her eyes again. “Yes?” she looked down on the bed and back to me. “You want me to sleep with you?” I felt myself mentally blushing. Wait she’s just a child L get yourself together! What is up with you. She tugged my shirt again and pulled me towards the bed. I lied down beside her and faced the opposite direction.

This was so awkward but she seemed to like it seeing her smile as she sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hearing soft snores I turned to face her and studied her face. Slowly touching her face to know her features more. I never touched anyone actually repharse that I never touched a human before. Sliding my finger down her nose, her nose gently it tickle her disturbing her a bit that made her shift and moved closer to me. I had no escape and my arm was under her. I shifted myself but no luck my arm was stuck. Drowsiness kicked in and I gently placed my other arm lightly on her shoulder. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________