When will you come home

Dark Memory

“Let’s go but don’t do anything reckless” Sunggyu hissed as we headed to EXO. All six of us.

“Welcome” Baekhyun led them to the office and Suho sat waiting for them as if he never left the spot. “I have decided” Sunggyu said boldly and everyone stood nervously.

 “We will not sign the contract” Suho eyebrow raised and looked at us sadly. Kai stood up and pulled Lydia from the floor. “I guess you don’t need her then” Kai hissed grabbing her arm tightly and she wimp in pain. “Don’t hurt her” I growled at him.

“Don’t do anything” Suho barked at Kai and he dropped Lydia to the floor. “Very well then. I hope the best for you then. Oh and any last words for Lydia before you go?” my heart quickened. Last words. Oh God she was going to die now. My heart was not ready and I looked at Sunggyu.

“No. We vampires don’t need any special attachment to humans” he answered as he prepared to leave. I stared at him in horror. Lydia head hung low. “You’re not going to kill her are you?” I hissed unable to keep him in.

 “Well if you wish to stay longer you will know” Suho tried to change Sunggyu’s mind but Sunggyu pulled my arm as to leave. “No need” he simply answered. “Human lives are nothing to us. After all they are just our food nothing more” he said it easily. I pulled my arm back and shook my head in disbelief. Sunggyu was never this cold hearted before. He would always respect life. He would always apologise before he ate his hunt. Why was he like this?

Suho looked at Sunggyu in disbelief. Sunggyu headed to the door but I stopped him. “I need to talk to her”  barely whispering to him as L tried to pull away. I was at my last stage I couldn’t hold it any longer. “Awww look I never seen you look so weak L. you’re so pathetic” Kai smirked. He was trying to add fire. Sunggyu turned to look at Kai. “What are you trying to say?”

“A human can change him. The cold prince let a human in. Maybe he isn’t a vampire after all. He’s a bastard” Anger fumed out of me but then Lydia stopped him. “No his different. He is a good vampire that’s why” Kai laughed at her and pulled her up. “You’re so cute Lydia” he sang out. “Let her go!” he and I both shouted. Sunggyu grabbed my shoulders. “L stop this. Don’t let emotions take over you” Sunggyu hissed. I was tired of listening to him. Kai smirked. “Getting emotional eh? I wonder what would happen if I do this?” his face neared Lydia’s neck and Suho stood up trying to stop him. “Let go” L told me. Then it happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol’s pov

Watching the poor girl kneeling helplessly on the floor I could understand Myungsoo’s pain. I could see the mask he was wearing breaking to little pieces and as Sunggyu declined my heart broke with him. As Sunggyu took Myungsoo to leave I could do nothing to stop him. I watched and never did anything. Why? Because knowing myself. I was reckless and a fool. I would always cause trouble and act before I think.

I watched the anger building inside of him and I saw Infinite becoming a bit frightened when the argument got worse. Worse to the point where Kai threaten to drink her blood. Oh god I think this is it and EXO never saw it coming.

L stormed his way to Kai and pulled her of him. The others gathered around and tried to fight him off Kai but L punched him continuously but Kai would always block them. That ignorant jerk will soon regret his big mouth.

 Sunggyu whispered to me. “Get the girl” and I bolted at his instructions while Infinite fought off the others. I broke the binds and carried her gently and ran as fast as my long legs could go but then I hit a giant stone which stood in my path. I turned to see D.O watching me. Quite an observer he is

 “Oh my God” Lydia looked behind me and I turned to see the whole room bursting with all kinds of elements.

Flames, water, stones were thrown everywhere but soon quickly stopped when L knocked them all down. The room was enveloped with darkness as the dark mist filled the air blinding everyone’s sight. Even Bakekyun’s light wasn’t bright enough and soon you could hear the sound of suffocation. His darkness was suffocating us. Not just them but us as well.

Sunggyu pulled L violently by the shoulders. “That is enough!” Sunggyu yelled loudly staring deeply into L’s eyes and soon L turned limp as the darkness was into his body. “Its okay” Sunggyu hugged him when he calmed down. “Now lets get out of here” Sunggyu pulled L along as the rest of Infinite followed behind leaving the room wrecked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Finally” Hoya sighed as they reach their headquarter. Everyone dispersed to their rooms while Sunggyu stayed by my side. “I’ll look after him” Sunggyu told Sungyeol as he led me to his room. Sitting himself on the bed he let my hand go and I trembled as there was no contact. “Control” Sunggyu said firmly gazing at me and I tried to hold it in. I was still shaking as I try to clear my mind. “Remember you’re Myungsoo” he repeated pushing those words into my mind and soon my mind was at peace. “Good” he groaned and lied on the bed in exhaustion. Even though I was back my head throbbed painfully. Sunggyu breathed heavily trying to ease the pain as well.

 “Was that your plan?” I asked. Closing his eyes he nodded. “Sort of. I didn’t plan it until the last minute thanks to Kai and his big mouth my plan changed. Sorry if I used you”  I shook my head and sat on his bed. “If any life was on line I rather risk myself”

“But someday I might not be able to stop you” Sunggyu weakly looked at me. “What will you do?” I shrugged my shoulders then Lydia popped into my mind. “Where is she?” I asked him. “She?....oh right um…I told one of the guys to look after her but I can’t remember which one” Sunggyu mumbled. “Aish Sunggyu. You know what happens when you let a vampire with a human also that Infinite never seen one before who knows if they might…ugh” I stormed in frustration as I ran out to look for her. I checked Woohyun’s room first.

“Oh L” Woohyun jumped out of bed and walked towards me with him arms open. “Good jo-“ I slammed the door shut when I saw his room empty. And rushed to the next. Hoya’s room. “Hi” Dongwoo waved as he opened the door and dragged me in. “We were writing a song together want to hear?” Hoya asked as I looked around the room ignoring them. “ Listen to me. When I say-“ Hoya started to rap but quickly I dashed out before he even started. “Sungyeol” I hissed as I opened the door. “Yah!” Sungyeol shouted in surprise as he quickly stood in front of her. “Oh it’s just you” he sighed. “What were you doing?” I looked at him suspiciously.

His pants were rolled up half way his legs and his hair was brushed neatly to one side and he was wearing sunglasses. Lydia peeped out and beamed as she saw me. “Myungsoo!” she shouted and she ran towards me and I captured her in my arms. Smiling at her. “Myunggie back!” Sungyeol ran and hugged us. Trapping Lydia between us. “Let go Sungyeol” I hissed. “No this is good. I like it” Sungyeol chirped but soon after released us. “What were you doing?” I looked at Sungyeol suspiciously. “Nothing weird that concerns you” the taller man fixed his clothes and soon after returned by to her side. “Why didn’t you tell me anything about her?” Sungyeol asked and Lydia looked at me. Ignoring his question. I looked at Lydia to see any bruises or scratches. “Myungsoo don’t worry, they didn’t hurt me” Lydia smiled. I frowned from her formalities. “Whats wrong pup?” “Um well since we’re not father and daughter anymore I thought I would call you by your first name” she mumbled hesitantly.

It seems since out last encounter. She built a barrier between us.

==============================================================================

“Stay close okay and don’t leave my side” Myungsoo whispered to me before we left the place to the city. “Yes Myungsoo” I replied sleepily. Yesterday Luhan’s words from last night lingered in my mind. Keeping me up all night.

Flashback

 “I heard you escaped. I’m sorry” he said breaking the long silence. “Please try to understand. It is quite hard for us to do this but we have to” I stared the wall in disbelief. Kidnapping a girl for some election. “The election is a big thing. For many years this place was ruled by BEAST and now after 500 years elections come again and this was finally our chance. Elections only come in once in a lifetime. BEAST ruled this world with harsh conditions and it took a big toll on Kris” he paused a bit wondering if he should talk about it.

“Since his family has big influence on the people. And seeing it as a threat they accused his family for treason sent for death for his family and banished him from the vampire world since he was too young to die. During his time in the human world he met Tao. Tao too had a horrible past and became close and the two found us… the strays.

Before he was banished though, he met Suho and the others. They had problems and Kris helped them back on their feet. We made a blood oath with him and joined him and marked ourselves as his brothers. There was two groups EXO M and EXO K. We are EXO M. EXO K lived in the vampire world.  They were well hidden from BEAST so they never expected that we were all related” Luhan explained it all. I could now see the differences from them within the group. There were the nice ones and the cold ones but all share their pains and looked after each other.

“It is quite hard to take it all in” I commented after his talk and Luhan smiled a bit I think. “But thank you for sharing it. I never expected you to do this but thank you. I wish EXO the best of luck” “Thank you” Luhan whispered peacefully and left my mind.

We shared some thoughts during my imprisonment. Usually he kept me updated with the vampire world even though strangely he never been there before. He talked about the election Myungsoo was in but last night was the first he talked about something personal.  

==================================================

 Crowds came and cheered us and quickly they huddled and shoved trying to get close to us and Lydia was slipping away but my hand never left hers.

“Infinite. Rulers of the new world we called Inspirit!” the announcer spoke and everyone clapped. It was expected really so I wasn’t too surprise but thank goodness it is over. Infinite shook hands with each other and turned to EXO where they congratulated us with smiles and quickly left once the celebration was over. I think what happened yesterday they seemed to learn their lesson.

“Best day ever!” Dongwoo shouted as we return to our headquarters. Everyone was happy even Lydia was but in the back of our minds we knew there will be lots of trouble coming by. And the case with Lydia’s kidnappers was still lingering in our minds.

“I’m going to rest. You all can do whatever you want. Just don’t make too much noise. I’m tired” Sunggyu walked himself to his room. The others soon dispersed into their own rooms but Dongwoo and Hoya decided to tag along with us in Sungyeol’s room since it was the biggest.

“So are you going to stay with us or are you returning home Lydia?” Dongwoo asked. “Well I think I should go back” Lydia said looking at me with uncertainty. “Are you sure? You can stay here. Since they might get you again” Hoya said in a concern voice. “I don’t think they will” Lydia said cautiously trying to pick her words carefully. She was trying to hide something obviously.

“I like to stay but I don’t think I can fit here very well. Or adapt you could say” Lydia shifted uncomfortably. Although she enjoyed staying with us, people were fascinated with her here. The look on their eyes. This is no place for her and we wanted to make a low profile of her since she was human it was dangerous for her here and cause less trouble as possible. “I’ll stay with her since the elections are over” I said seating Lydia in front of me and I rested my head on hers smelling her hair.

 “I’ll visit sometimes. Okay Lydia” Sungyeol smiled. “By the way. What’s is your address Myungsoo?” “I'm not telling you” Sungyeol stood up in protest. “Yah, I’m your best friend and you won’t let me visit you. Come on, we’re roommates for god’s sake. I’m going to be lonely while you’re gone”

“You have four others to annoy. That will keep you company. Come on Lydia. Lets get you home” I stood up not wanting to hear Sungyeol’s shouting anymore.

“Wait I need to say goodbye properly first” one by one she hugged and bid her farewell. Already you could see the bonds she made with some of them especially with Dongwoo. “Since when were you guys were really close?” I asked Dongwoo as Lydia made her way to Sunggyu’s room. “Well I am the mother of the group. So people open up easily to me” he smiled.

Dongwoo was a bit different from the others which could explain his bright personality. He was born in a noble family like the rest of us but he was taken away and abandon in the human world. There he was raised by humans and his family desperate to find him found him and brought him back. By then he was a teenager and so he grew up with a friendly personality.

“Look after her well okay. I’m not too sure what will happen but keep him at bay and don’t let me see him in front of her again” his tone turn serious and those eyes turned dark for a bit but quickly returned to those happy ones and quickly he returned to his room with Hoya.

“Be careful and take care” Sunggyu waved as we left.

=============================================================

Home. It has really been awhile. The house was still standing tall in the forest and as expected it was freezing inside. The entrance though was sealed with an odd marking. Myungsoo ignored it and together we entered the house. Everything was still the same except that our rooms were in a mess. Probably because of EXO. I knew they were suspicious especially Kris but I never knew they were vampires.

“Are we living together again, like back then?” I asked him. Still unsure if we’re still father and daughter or something else.  “Yes wherever you go I’ll go too from now on” he sternly said as he dragged me to his bedroom misunderstanding the question. As we entered the room he saw the letter I left on the table and his grip on my hand hardened. “You’re staying with me” he said and pulled me on the bed making me fall on his chest. “I missed you so much” he murmured in my hair hugging me tightly to him. Confusing me of who he really is now. “Sleep” he said as he noticed I was squirming underneath him.

But sleep didn’t come so soon. As we heard loud footsteps marching up from our doorstep. “What now” Myungsoo groaned reluctantly to get up. “Stay here” he lazily got up and walked downstairs.

Huge knocks could be heard and Myungsoo opened it and was greeted with a large thump I heard. Next thing I knew it was all silent. The silence was killing me and quickly I rushed down to see the commotion. Empty. The door was closed and I heard nothing. Not even a single breath or life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

phew long update I think...hehe. I'll try to update everyday since school is coming close noooo!!! T^T

Geez so much drama. After Lydia kidnapped now L...yeah sorry guys there's a lot of drama happening at this point. Sorry for making Kai a jerk but just to clarify I love EXO so please do not misunderstand. 

So what do you think what happened to L?

Comment and subscribe and thank you BlueTeddy9 for your lovely comments! and also to ukisslover26, royidaya and BlueTeddy9 for upvoting. thank you so much you guys. I don't know how to really express it more than words. it really made my day ^^

-Saranghae (=^x^=)