Awakening

Dark Memory

He his snout nervously as I try to take in his form but after a few minutes I continued to his head and he shifted himself on the couch with his head on my lap. Closing his eyes he breathed deeply.

We’re coming” a distant voice said outside and I strained my ears trying to hear the voice. Luhan’s ears perked up and he howled softly in reply to the voice. Baekyun ran into the room. “What is it?” he asked and jumped in surprise with Luhan’s form. “Oh..right!” Baekyun ran out of the room running downstairs to the door.

“Welcome home!” Baekyun chirped. Heavy pants can be heard downstairs then the noise headed towards the room. Luhan wagged his tail like a dog when he saw a wolf entering the room. One by one they entered. All four of them and Kris entered last but not as a wolf. One of the wolf yelped in surprise at my presence. Quickly they ran out of the room. Luhan jumped down from the couch and followed the others. “Excuse them…they are shy in that form in front of a human” Kris said. “Especially when there is an uninvited guest” Kris said coldly under his breath. I stood up and nudged him on his arm and a little smile played on his face. “Now since when was your friend was uninvited huh?” Kris looked away trying to hide his smile but failed miserably of hiding it. “Sit down” he said. Seating himself beside me. “How come you don’t transform?” I asked him.

“That is cause I’m ain’t wolf. I’m 100% vampire” he said with sadness behind themI looked at him surprised. Just when he was about to tell me more,  a black wolf slightly larger than Luhan entered the room and made his way to Kris side. Sitting himself in front of Kris. Kris pet his head and the wolf snuggled his head on Kris legs showing his affection. “You’re hungry?” Kris chuckled. The wolf whined a little. By the closeness between the two it was obvious that it was Tao. Luhan entered still in his wolf state and the others awkwardly followed. Luhan trot his way to me while the others nervously paced in front of me. I looked at them confused and Kris laughed. “You can’t seem to change can you?” he asked them. “They find it uncomfortable being in this state” Kris laughed. “Oh well sorry for the sudden intrusion. Don’t worry I’ll be going soon” I stood up and Luhan tugged on my shirt telling me to stay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lydia, we’re going home” Myungsoo said from the door with Suho standing beside him smiling. After giving each of them a little pet on the head also one to Kris which he didn't find amusing, I made my way to him with Luhan trailing behind.

Luhan escorted us back home and quickly returned back to his house as distant howls could be heard. “Oh thank goodness you guys are back. I was worried” Woohyun hugged me. ‘Why do you need to be worried I’m fine” I said. Hoya coughed a little interrupting us. “Um….Lydia,  Sungjong is awake”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong was sitting up when I opened the door. Everyone was in the room watching him. As I quickly ran to his side but Hoya pulled me back. “You can’t” Hoya whispered wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. Everyone backed away from the bed only Sunggyu sat on the bed facing Sungjong. I was confused what was happening between the two. Sunggyu sat staring intently at Sungjong who was looking dazed. Then I realised what Sunggyu was doing. He was hypnotising Sungjong but soon later Sunggyu cursed under his breath as Sungjong shook his head and quickly Dongwoo and Hoya ran to Sungjong pinning him down on the bed. Sungjong squirmed underneath. Then his eyes met mine filled with fear and confusion. I trembled desperately wanting to run to Sungjong but Myungsoo held me back.  

I didn’t understand what was happening but everyone else knew what was happening. I looked at Myungsoo desperate for some answers but he continued to look at Sungjong’s direction. Sungjong cries turned into a snarl and he roared as he pushed the two from him. Sungyeol pulled the others back and Woohyun wrapped metal bands around Sungjong preventing him from moving. Sungjong shook his head violently. Suggyu panted holding onto his head after Sungjong quiet down, his lowered his head in defeat. “Sungjong” I called out in a soft voice and he looked up boring his eyes into mine. This time filled with coldness. “Lydia!” Myungsoo yelled and that was the last thing I heard before darkness filled me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I think this will be my last update for a while maybe...since I'm starting school this week. NOOO!! Sorry guys...hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update asap for you guys. 

Thanks for subscribing and constant lovely comments. it gives me great motivation for writing more. btw happy lunar new year!!

-Saranghae (=^x^=)