Lost and Found

Dark Memory

“I’lll be back soon” Sungjong left to the grocery to buy us dinner. Once I no longer heard his footsteps I quickly pulled the blankets off and left him a note before I left. Sorry Sungjong.

“Lydia!” I heard Dongwoo’s voice above and heard him running down the forest hill as I just entered the forest. “Kyahahaha” his voice grew as he neared me. His arms was open failing around and his legs continuously move as if they aren’t stopping. He caught me and lifted me on his shoulders carrying me as he continued running down the hill. “I can’t stop” he huffed and the ground lifted up stopping him from running down. “Thanks D.O!” Dongwoo shouted.

“Thank goodness you all are alright” I smiled at the 18 of them in front of me. I never knew EXO and Infinite would get along but I could see Kris was still distant. “We have to go before they found us here. Lydia you can stay with us” Sunggyu took my hand. Hoya carried Myungsoo and all of us returned to the other world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up finding myself suffocating as my face was pressed against someone’s chest. Pushing violently away from it I found myself in my room. My head was spinning since I sat up too fast and trying to piece together my hazy memory. “Omo! You’re finally awake. Thank goodness” Sungyeol yawned. “What happened?” “Well after you took Lydia back to the human world. Vampire hunters kidnapped you and then we saved you and now you’re here” Sungyeol replied lazily struggling to keep his eyes open.

“Now go back to sleep. It’s not morning yet” Sungyeol mumbled dozing off. Even after what Sungyeol has just said I couldn’t even remember anything apart from returning back to the human world with Lydia. Shuffling out of bed I left the room to find Hoya sitting against the door of his room listening to music. “Oh Myungsoo, Wow finally you’re awake. Feeling okay?” I nodded my head. “I can’t still remember what has happened” “They must of have done something to you. When we went there we found you chained to the wall unconscious” I nodded my head.

“If you’re looking for Lydia, she’s sleeping in Sunggyu’s room. Don’t worry he is sleeping in Woohyun’s room”  I nodded and headed away. Soft snores I could hear from the door. Opening it slowly.There she was.

Lying comfortably on the bed. Her head snuggled against the pillow. Her hair spread everywhere probably due to her tossing and turning over. The moon glowed brightly, illuminating her pale skin. Taking quiet steps towards the bed I slowly lied beside her. She was lying on her side facing me and I did the same. Placing a hand on her head I her hair which was now fully black. Naturally she snuggled against my hand and I had to stifle my laugh.  Pulling her head against my chest I felt her scent. Sweet cinnamon, with hint of….strawberry and peppermint? Frowning I smelt his pillow. Sunggyu was really like a strawberry. Red haired and strawberry flavoured.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Myungsoo!” Lydia squealed and hugged my neck choking me. "Lydia"  I murmured repeatively into her hair holding her tightly. “Breakfast ready” Woohyun knocked on the door. Since when there was breakfast here I frowned. “Okay” Lydia replied and got up quickly but as soon she got up she landed on the bed again. “Five more minutes” I murmured into her hair. She giggled and gently tried pushed away. “Yah you haven’t shaved yet. It’s so prickly” she squirmed underneath me. She was too cute making me rubbing my chin on her bare forehead. “Omo what are you going to her?” Sungyeol barged into the room and Lydia’s laugh filled the room.

“Yum pancakes!” Lydia her lips as she stared at the food. Infinite sat in front watching me with huge smiles on their face as if they haven’t seen me for ages. “Here’s yours” Woohyun placed it in front of me. The sweet aroma of the syrup filled my mind. Both of us grew hungry but Infinite sitting in front of us watching us stopped us. “Don’t worry we already had our feed” Sunggyu smiled. “It looks really good! Better than our food” Dongwoo commented.

“So how was it?” D.O popped out of the kitchen causing me to choke on my food and immediately Sungyeol came and slapped my back multiple times. “Are you alright?” Sungyeol asked while slapping my back. I continued to cough trying to fin my voice. “Oww it hurts!” I yelled at Sungyeol. “Sorry” D.O apologised. “Ahh right. EXO are going to be working with us from now on so don’t worry about them. We’re friends now” Dongwoo explained. Was I away for a long time?

“You were asleep for almost a year now” Sunggyu said causing me to choke again. Sungyeol neared me again but backed away when I glared at him. Looking back at Lydia now I noticed. Her hair past her waist line and was no longer brown. Her face lost all the baby fat and she was now taller roughly just past my ear. “That long?” the rest nodded.

“Guys” Hoya called out. “What?” “Luhan says they need to meet us. It’s urgent”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still new to this relationship between EXO and Infinite. It was especially weird with Sungyeol getting close to the point having skinship with some of them. I must of missed out a lot. And with the other EXO. They were very suspicious. Why? Because one thing they weren’t vampires.

 “Vampire hunters” Kris sighed. “What?” Sungyeol asked.  “Wait till others come for the news. They are still investigating.... ah.... wait here they come”

“They captured a human. Name Sungjong. Anyone know him?”  Kai asked throwing the papers on the desk revealing Sungjong's faceLydia stood up covering . “He’s my friend. What did they do?” “They found him wondering around L’s place and testing a new experiment on him”

“We have to save him. Whatever they are doing on him. I have a bad feeling we need to find him before they do anything” Sunggyu said. “My team will intrude while Kai can teleport him here” Kris said and Sunggyu nodded his head. “Take some of us for back up” Kris shook his head. “Luhan will call if we need help and Lay you stay” Lay whimpered and quickly EXO left. I looked at Sunggyu surprised. “Yup they’re on our side now. Since there is going to be war between humans and super naturals they sided with us”.  Wait what war?

============================================================================

“Sungjong?” I called out. “It doesn’t look like anything is wrong with him” Lay said and hurriedly checked the others are okay. “They are getting stronger” Kris breathed heavily.  I nervously looked at Kris trying to understand what he was trying to say but he spoke no more. Looking back at Sungjong he was lying unconscious. “We found him where L was locked up last time” Luhan reported. I his hair away from his face. His skin was paler but he was still breathing. “Lydia I think it is best we stay here. I don’t think the human world is safe anymore” Myungsoo said his face looking solemn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t worry I’ll move to Hoya’s room and plus I majority of the time I spend my times in his room anyway” Dongwoo assured me with his smile placing Sungjong gently on the bed. Sunggyu decided it was best if I was to stay with Infinite which meant Dongwoo was now staying in Hoya’s room while Sungjong and I stayed in his room. Of course Myungsoo was suspicious but right now Sungjong needed someone to look after him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a month finally Sungjong was showing some progress. He was still unconscious but sometimes he would mumble incoherent words and twitch sometimes. Myungsoo lately though became a bit distant. He struggled to get use to EXO as our ally and also trying to catch up what he missed. Even though there were problems he still stubbornly stayed by my side. Infinite did too but over time he will learn to trust them. Infinite on the other hand had no time to spare. With vampire hunters everywhere, they are trying to evacuate all vampires from the human world and Sunggyu is trying to seal the human world separating the two worlds so the humans couldn’t cross. EXO too were busy. EXO K were trying to locate to all vampires and bring them back and EXO M are on a mission. Attack all base camps and destroy resources. Everyone was busy running around and it felt forever since we actually all sat down and talked.

“Dongwoo” I mumbled. “What about him?” Myungsoo asked with a hint of jealously from the door and I sat up in surprise. “Ah  nothing it’s just I need to talk to him that’s all” I said looking away from his gaze. “If you have any problems you can talk to me” Myungsoo said sadly sitting himself beside me. “You can tell me everything. I’ll be here for you” he grabbed my hand entwining our fingers together. he pulled our entiwned hands up showing it to me. It was weird this feeling I had for him. I know we don’t have the father and daughter thing between us anymore but then what would you call this. Friendship? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________