Cold meets cold

Dark Memory

Author's note

This time I will be writing it in diary style so the lines in between (----) shows different time of the same day and double lines( ====) means a different person pov. Hopefully that doesn't confusing. Any questions? Feel free to ask.... Anyways enjoy ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Unknown

Day: Lost count

Weather: cold

Gloomy day, wind howling at times, snow crunching underneath the feet and small puffs forming in the air from the heavy breath of the crowd. People shuffling lifelessly continuing their useless daily life. This was what human life like in this small city.

 Today, middle of winter I think and it was cold too cold that I don’t mind it. Everyday strolling down to the city watching the humans passing by and watching them eating and just breathing and repeating the cycle again the next day. Yes that was my life everyday boring eh? Well better than nothing.

 4 carriages accident happened today on the street due to some stupid drunkards from last night party. I recorded it into my book. Why? Because then I have something to do. Nothing interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drinking the coffee right now, it’s slightly sweeter I think well it always tastes the same but it looks different today. Can’t tell if that’s bad or good. Also bought a little cake called Angel Kiss famously known for its sweet taste with every fruit flavour inside. Sounds interesting hopefully it will taste good……

No, taste the same like all other food. It tastes like nothing. Sitting here bitting into it aimlessly. Taste buds are not working oh well at least the sugar keeps me awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Staring at the snow covered statue. The park is quieter today. Guess cause its freezing today according to the weather man. Looking around the park searching for something interesting to watch. Excuse my hand writing, I’m writing as I walk.

Something just caught my eye. A box peeking from the alleyway and it moved a bit. Strange…maybe there’s a poor puppy inside. I’ll go and check….

No, I was wrong. There was a human girl sleeping inside of it. The girl was curled tightly hugging her knees to keep the heat and her breath was rapid as her body shivered to warm itself. The soft tattered fabric of her dress hugged her body and her chestnut hair spread out. Checking her pulse, still alive. Her blood flow, normal but cold. Odd, human blood was supposed to be warm.

What should I do? Take her to an orphanage? Passer byers walked by and stared at the girl but ignored her presence. Humans are so cruel and cold hearted just like myself but ironically humans were said to be strong in justice and good well this doesn’t prove anything. Same goes to my kind. Cold hearted yet still have a heart. Should I just leave her? What should I do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well damn my conscience I took a little pup into my home. She’s lying in my bed and still she was shivering so I had to run out and search for firewood and warm up the room then luckily there was a blanket I could spare for her. I hate the heat. It is so hard to breathe in but the pup seemed to like it. Pup? She looks like one I think this name will fit for her for now. She is still shivering though so I’m rubbing the blanket on top of her to warm her up more. I’m such a nice person. Why in the world am I helping her though? Ah I don’t know anymore…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello~ So how was it? Hopefully you like it. 

Thanks for reading!!

-Saranghae (=^x^=)