Confession

Dark Memory

Author's note

Did a double update so this is the second part of it.

Oh confession..hehehe whose gonna confess? Enjoy!

-(=^x^=)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day: Hot but raining

Date: 4th September

Papa finally let me go to the town by myself depending on his mood. But lately he was back to being L. He was home most of the time but stayed in his room more. Things were going back like before but I still have some freedom away from the house which I spent with Sungjong.

We were very close to the point where I live in his house temporaily when papa was not around and told each other everything except things about papa. Sungjong had lots of friends in town especially with the ladies. I guess it is because of his bright personality. “Lydia, when are you going to let me visit your place?” Sungjong asked. It was night and usually at this hour we would have discussions about private things. Don’t know why but usually at nights we like to talk about things more about life and problems than during the day.

“Sungjong, you know papa he is really strict” I sighed and Sungjong looked down.

“But you’re 18 now. Not 5 years old” he mumbled. I shrugged and flopped on the bed snuggling up into his chest. He started to my head and I nuzzled in his chest. “You’re really like a puppy” Sungjong laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa wasn’t going home until tomorrow so I stayed at Sungjong’s little house while Papa was away. “Lydia?” “hm?” I mumbled still hugging his chest feeling the vibrations from his throat as he spoke. “I’m leaving in two days for a gallery exhibit and I won’t be back until a week

 “Oh okay” I simply replied

 “Are you sad?” hearing no reply Sungjong sat up and pulled his bag out pulling out the tickets. “See these are the tickets for the trip and look” Sungjong pulled it out revealing two tickets. “I got a spare one if you want to go with me!” he happily clapped. “Thank you Sungjong but…I don’t think I can go…knowing papa is strict and all” I declined and Sungjong face turned into disappointment.

“But isn’t he gone for work during those days?”

“Yeah but for three days”

“That’s fine you can come while he is away. Just for two days then” I shook my head as Sungjong tempted to find a way for me to come along. Papa was scary. The last time he was mad and getting caught and making him lose temper not because I left the house but left the city. Who knows what Papa would be like.

Sungjong pouted. “I really wanted to go with you. Oh well” Sungjong shoved the tickets into his bag and hopped out of the bed blowing his hair out of his face. “Hey you want to help me pack?” I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong packed so much for a week trip. Five luggage of clothes, and the rest was either his cosmetics he needed and food.

Hehehe look at your hair. It look like you just out of bed” he ruffled to make it more fuzzy. “That’s because I just out of bed a few minutes ago” I glared at him. Sungjong pulled out a comb and I sat on the floor while he brushes my hair. “Oh wow. You have some black hair. That’s pretty cool. Two coloured hair” Sungjong pulled the strands out looking closely at them.

“That’s odd. I always had brown hair”

“Well doesn’t your papa have black hair?” Sungjong continued looking at it. I stood up and looked in the mirror while Sungjong was pointing at it. The roots of my hair was black at some parts of it. I never noticed this before. All these years and papa said I had brown hair. I can’t wait to tell him about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ly-dia!” Sungjong hugged my neck and pulled me on the bed. “I’m tired stop staring at your hair. It looks beautiful just like you” Sungjong pulled the covers over us. I lied there looking at his closed eyes. “Quit staring will ya?” Sungjong whined and pulled me close to him. “I can’t help it. You look cute” Sungjong frowned at my comment and crushed me in his grip.

“Don’t call me that.I don’t like it when you say it. It makes me feel like a girl somehow” he mumbled. I laughed in his chest. “You know I love you as a man not a woman” I replied and mentally face palming at myself as I realised how wrong it came out.

 “Hm? Whats that?” Sungjong sat up pulling the covers away. “No I didn’t mean it the weird way it’s just..ah nothing!” Sungjong eyes turned into crescents. “I heard you Lydia” he smirked. “You like me don’t you” he wriggled his eyebrow reminding of one of Myungsoo’s friends. I hid under the covers.

“Well we are like couples” his voice was no longer playful.

“Really?”

“Yeah, we eat together, we live together at times and we have kissed”  Sungjong stopped talking and I laughed under the cover remembering the silly kiss. Technially it was an indirect not direct but Sungjong made a big deal out of it.

“Well you need to teach me about love. I think I lack in that since I don’t really understand it all”

“So you don’t know if you like me is that what you’re saying?” Sungjong furrowed his brows. “I like you but I don’t know in that kind of way” I hid my face. “Well I like you in a romantic way” he simply said it just like that.

Silence filled the room and my heart just like in the novels got startle and I think it did some flips. It was hard to say that since I wasn’t really sure then Sungjong crawled under the cover and rested his head on my chest. “Kekeke surely your heart is beating fast. Surely you like me then!” I shoved him away covering my tomato face. “Don’t worry I’ll wait for you love” he s his arms around my waist. “I promise to stay with you always” he intertwines our fingers together lifting them up for me to see. This promise was similar to papa’s promise. Is Sungjong really going to stay or leave like papa did. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Author's note

Ah..I fail at writing fluff. It seems my writing has gone worse...sigh..oh well

 Myungsoo doesn't appear much in this chapter but the next one will. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please feel free to comment! And thanks to the lovely comments I recieved so far.

I might...maybe...do another update today?.....we'll see

-Saranghae (=^x^=)