Decisions

Dark Memory

“Welcome!” Baekkyun head popped out of the door. As expected we were closely watched by EXO as we walked into the master room. “Good evening Suho” Sunggyu bowed his head with us following him. Suho stood up and smiled kindly to us. “No need to be formal Sunggyu the media is not here” Sunho gently pushed Sunggyu on a seat. “Please make yourself at home” and Sunggyu returned the gesture with a smile.

D.O entered the room and served us tea along with his homemade biscuits. Hoya cautiously looked at the tea to see anything wrong with it. Taking a small sip to check it I nodded to assure Hoya. I picked the biscuit and took a bite. “I made that especially for you” D.O smiled at me earning weird glances from others. His eyes grew large when he realised and brought his hands up in defence. “Not in a weird way. It’s cause well he can taste food that’s why” Sunggyu eyebrows raised as D.O spoke. I smiled a bit. It has been so long since I had something sweet. “It’s nice” I complemented him and D.O smiled widely. 

“Where is the rest of your gang?’ Kai asked as he entered the room. Now the room was surrounded with the six of them. “Well if we having negotiations. I thought it was best if only three of us went since well the other two are….lets just say they’re a bit immature and so someone needs to look after them while I’m away” Suho chuckled nodding his head. “Yes I know what you mean. You teach them but they never listen. The burden of being the leader eh?” he winked and Sunggyu laughed. Kai nudged Suho as they got off topic and Hoya became more alerted when everyone turned serious. “Now back to business”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“As you know, days drawing close and usually rivals give their final battles and you must be surprised that we haven't done much right? After your two little spies intrude this place and cheated to the top, I only think it is fair if we do something back” Suho frowned remembering back then. In this world there was no such thing as fighting fair. Which is why this world has problems with power and politics.

 After all we’re not like humans L. We don’t play fair so”  “What do you want?” Hoya hissed, inturpting Suho earning a glare from Sunggyu. “I want to win of course but at this rate it is still not clear who would win so I want to make sure EXO will stand first. But I don’t like much violence so lets do some negotiation and end this smoothly” Suho signalled Kai and immediately he opened the closet. Hoya shifted a bit prepared for what was coming. Sehun handed Suho a rolled paper to reveal a withdrawal contract. “Simply I want you to withdrawal” All of us looked surprised but Sunggyu quickly masked his face and stayed composed. “And if we don’t?” Sunggyu questioned calmly. Suho looked at Kai and Kai pulled out something from the closet.

“This is why we requested L” Suho said and Sunggyu sharpened his gaze at Suho and Hoya looked at Sungyu still confused. I on the other hand was still in shock. Kai pulled out a petite figure out of the closet which was too familiar for me to recognise. Her eyes were binded tightly and her hands were binded behind her. Her legs chained to the closet. “What will it be… L?” Suho turned his gaze to me and so did everyone else. I had to think something fast but with both Infinite and Lydia on the line what will I choose. I could feel my mind running crazy. I know Suho was trying to bring him out but I had to hold him back. Must conceal and never reveal especially to Lydia once that name came into my mind he calmed down. Finally at peace I made a decision and L hesitant at first but agreed as well.

“It is not my decision as Sunggyu is the leader. He makes the decision” I calmly answered giving Suho the coldest glare for L. I believed in Sunggyu and everything he does was always right and wise. I just hope whatever he does can save us all. Sunggyu nodded his head and squinted his eyes in thought.

“Myungsoo?” Lydia weak voice called out. That voice brought me to stand. I wanted to knock him over and hold her but I mustn’t show and held back. “What’s happening?” her voice shook a little as her body began to tremble. “Everything is alright Lydia. Trust me” my voice came out softly as trying to soothe her. She took deep breath and stopped trembling.

“Suho, just like you we want to cause minimal violence as possible but with something like this, takes more time for me to decide. And my decision needs to be discussed with Infinite” Sunggyu’s voice came out calm but underneath that I could see he was clenching his fist to hold himself back.

 “We only have two days Sunggyu” Suho smiled. “Please give me your answer tomorrow then” Suho signalled the others and they escorted us out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Think about it. It’s either we sacrifice a human or sacrifice the whole damn country!” Woohyun bashed the table. “Why is it hard?” Woohyun continued to vent his anger on the table and Sunggyu rubbed his forehead. He tried to think of a solution but with Lydia’s life on the line he for the first time didn’t know what to do.

 “Why don’t we kidnap her then?” Dongwoo suggested. “No, they would know and there will be bloodshed and tomorrow is the election. We can’t put out lives on the line” Sunggyu answered back. The meeting took hours and only arguments were coming out all from different sides and Sunggyu sat in the centre listening. “She is not some human. She’s more than that. She’s” Sunggyu brought his hand up to stop me. “the meeting is over” he dismissed everyone. As we returned to our offices. I punched the wall multiple times. This isn’t his doing it’s mine.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s go but don’t do anything reckless” Sunggyu hissed as we headed to EXO. All six of us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update. Sorry for not updating for a while. I'll post another one soon.

Thanks for reading. please do leave comments or feedback.

-Saranghae (=^x^=)