Shock

Dark Memory

"No no no I can’t Sungjong"                                                                                                                           "Hold still it won't be long if you hold still"                                                                                                       "Dammit Lydia I said hold still" Sungjong grabbed her wrist tightly and sat on her lap to stop her from struggling.                                                                                                                                              "Here let me do it" Myungsoo stood in front of her grabbing her finger while Sungjong still held her wrist.                                                                                                                                                                "Okay I won't move just let Sungjong do it" she begged shutting her eyes.                                              "Alright on a count of three" Myungsoo said positioning his other hand with the tweezers. 

 

 

"One..." Myungsoo immediately pinch the tweezers on her skin and pulled it out before the next count.

 

Lydia flinched at the sudden pain and shoved Sungjong off her. She brought her hand to her chest “Myungsoo! You said three!” she stared at his playful eyes.

 

The two tried to stifle a laugh but she could hear it and started to cry. Sungjong stared at her in utter belief. “Don’t tell me you are seriously crying” Sungjong said. Myungsoo walked to the bin throwing out the little wooden splinter. “I am never cleaning the floor again” her voice came out in a mumble as she hid her head between her knees. Sungjong shook his head picking up the wooden broom. “It’s okay you don’t need to clean again” Myungsoo patted her shoulder. “Myungsoo stop spoiling her. We need to share the house chores equally” Sungjong blew his hair out of his face.

 

I smiled when Lydia poked her tongue at Sungjong when Myungsoo started to lecture at Sungjong. It was like watching a movie. “Sunggyu stop getting distracted and do your work” a voice said behind me. I turned my chair away from the window and was faced with Hoya holding a pile of paperwork. I sighed at the horrid sight of the tower placed in front of me. “Why are there so many papers” I mumbled to myself. “If you stop procrastinating there wouldn’t be so much” Hoya said.

 

I rubbed my forehead sighing again. “I have headaches it’s good for your health to relax you know. Working too much not good” but Hoya’s face didn’t change but turned into a smirk. “Let me give you a head massage” he quickly stood behind me crushing my head with his two hands. I yelped at the force. “Yesterday you went out with Dongwoo and went on a shopping spree, the two days before that you complained of a headache and slept for two days and three-“ I cut him off. “Okay okay, I will do it” I pulled his hands away holding my head. Hoya looked at me with a satisfied smile and I waited for him to leave. But he didn’t. “I’m not leaving until you are done Sunggyu he said in his head and seated himself in a corner with his eyes fixed on me. I groaned in defeat.

 

“Sir there seems to be trouble in the west prison” a young female burst through the doors alerting the news. “Send someone over then” I said not looking away from the work I was doing. “But sir, all of them are handling the situation in the city and EXO are still in east side towers and not due to be back until tonight. Only Myungsoo and Sungjong are here” she reported and after the hundredth sigh I slowly stood from my chair. “Call Myungsoo over. I will go with him” I lazily fixed my hair and wore the gloves Lydia gave me few years ago.

 

On the way to our destination, Myungsoo kept his grumpy face on and hurried his way to the place. “Let’s get this done quickly so we can go back” he growled in an annoyed tone but an unhuman scream from the building snapped him from his frustration.

 

As we quickly ascended the building, death lingered in the air and the walls were painted with red ink or blood Myungsoo could smell. Again the scream made us run quicker and when we found the source of the horrid sound we were faced with a little man.

 

“Oh wow, I never knew I was going to finally meet the leader Sunggyu himself what an honour” the dwarf said with a hostile look. “Did you come to see my works?” he smiled and we followed where he was walking to. He grabbed the switch and pulled it down. Besides him a woman was bind to a board and a huge spark can be seen jolting through her body. The spark made her body convulse in an unhuman way and again she scream in horrendous pain as blood began to spit out. “Doesn’t she look dazzling” the dwarf commented with a sick smile. We both stared at the woman with paled face. This spark animated the same like Dongwoo’s powers except when he executed someone they were gone in a puff of smoke we never saw this horrendous sight. “S…stop……stop stop. Stop it now!” Sunggyu voice came out trembling but soon his voice ascended and the dwarf pulled the switch up. “Of course we don’t want her to die yet” the dwarf smiled.

 

The woman head lowered limply we didn’t know if she was alive or not but red trails can be seen flowing down her body. “What is this” Sunggyu said in utter shock snapping me from the sight and L seemed too seemed to feel sick of the sight even though he had a sadist side to him. “Science my lord” the dwarf answered with calmness in his voice. “Science. It is what the humans called it. You see, humans are like us. We don’t have supernatural powers and yet they create science, inventions. It is amazing. They taught us many things. We should belong in the human world not here” his voice began to darken. “Only the supernatural rule this world while we lie powerless and you forced us to live here”. 

 

“Myungsoo” Sunggyu hissed silencing the nonsense the dwarf spat out. And I knew exactly what I must do.

=========================================

“I win” Sungjong threw his cards down smiling with victory. “How do you win-“ the door slammed opened and quickly we ran to greet Infinite. Dongwoo was the first to walk in. His face showed a dark expression and the eyes did not look like they usually were. Then the rest came in with the same expression. Something bad must have happened.

 

“Darling” Dongwoo stopped in front of us. His voice was still however soft and sweet yet dangerous and Sungjong seemed to notice it was well and placed his hand around my waist protectively. Crouching down to meet eye level with me. “Where’s uncle Sunggyu and Myungsoo?” he asked. “They…they are not home they went somewhere but Sunggyu said they will be back soon” I said in a quiet voice afraid of this Dongwoo I’m seeing. “Thank you” he stood up ruffling my hair and Sungjong’s and headed his way with the rest following him. “Don’t stay up late” Hoya said walking past us.

 

After few minutes of standing still thinking what just happened. The door burst open again and Sunggyu walked quickly through it. His secretary quickly walked beside him. “Call the others we are having an emergency meeting now and call EXO they should be home right now” Sunggyu said in an urgent voice. He walked past us like he didn’t noticed us. I quickly ran after him then stood in front of him. He stopped when he felt my hands on his chest. “Sunggyu what happened?” I asked. Sunggyu looked down at me. “I don’t have time now move” he roughly pulled my hands away and I noticed a red print on his shirt. “Blood? Sunggyu why is there blood?” my voice trembled wondering where was Myungsoo. Sunggyu paused and looked at me. His face darkened. “I need to change” he hissed and ripped the buttons off his shirt as he walked away from me. “Lydia what’s happening?” Sungjong stood beside me watching Sunggyu’s back as he walked further away. “We need to find Myungsoo” I said and grabbed his hand and we ran out the door to the entrance gate but it was clouded with mist. “What are you doing outside?” a voice hissed behind us. “Myungsoo” I turned and was greeted with two dark eyes. We are in deep trouble. Myungsoo roughly grabbed my hand and Sungjong’s and dragged us inside.

===========

“War will start!” Sunggyu yelled across the room just when the meeting began. The door sealed shut blocking out the noise so I gave up straining my ears to listen and leaned on the door. Sungjong face was still stuck on the door as he tried to hear more but soon gave up. “This is going to be a long night” Sungjong said staring intently at the window in front of us. Soft flakes started to fall and we watched as they formed snowflakes and Sungjong smiled to himself at his little art. “Want to have a sleepover in my room. It looks like they won’t be finish until morning” I asked Sungjong. Sungjong nodded his head standing up first.

 

 

 

It only took 10 minutes for the snow to stop falling. Which mean it took only 10 minutes to hear soft snores from Sungjong. I turned my body away from him as his soft breath tickled my neck. Strangely though his cold body wasn’t as cold as Myungsoo so I shuffled my back to his chest but it did not soothe me to sleep like Myungsoo’s. I rolled on my stomach struggling to breathe through the pillow. I was jealous Sungjong could sleep like a baby. My mind just did not want to sleep so many questions lingered in my mind and when that happens I can’t sleep. Again I rolled on my side facing the moon. The red, bloody moon then just like the other nights I talked to it in my head of course. Still hoping maybe Luhan might be looking at the same moon just at a different side of it. 

 

=============================================================

Author's note

Anyone like BTS??!! If so how epic was their intro trailer dance video. Jhope killed me and showed mbc who's the boss hehe

 I'm currently im working on five stories from BTS!! Yes Im a very unloyal inspirit but I cant help it they are shaking my heart~ So comment which member from bts you wish to be mc for my next story and I might post it! but dont worry im also working on three other infinite stories. I still love them ♡♡ aigoo I cant help but write more stories since ideas keep flowing in. bad authornim >< anyways back to writing bye~! Saranghae -(=^x^=)