Gone with the plan

Dark Memory

Today was her birthday. After months of work my mind was always thinking about her. Cursing L under my breath. He refused to come out leaving me doing all the work. I thought by returning I could rest awhile but no he never came out. Guess he is mad for me leaving her. We didn’t agree on the same terms and in the end I left her and L didn’t like it all. The first few days he destroyed everything in my room. He attempted to leave the place but Hoya was always there guarding the place so he couldn’t escape. Soon he gave up and never came out but still holding a grudge on me he didn’t let me sleep peacefully and always shouting in my mind giving me headaches.

Maybe just maybe I’ll visit her tonight I thought and he silenced himself.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be back by tomorrow” Sunggyu strictly said. Nodding my head I quickly head to home. Only to be received with disappointment. The house was dark assuming no one was home and I felt no life in that house. Pup must of went to that boy’s house.

 Hurriedly I headed to his little home. “Tap tap tap” I waited for a reply but heard nothing. The lights were on so surely he was still awake. Growing impatient I knocked it too hard thanks to L and quickly pulled myself back when L knocked the door afterwards hearing some noise someone finally opened the door. “Hello” Sungjong smiled widely unable to stand straight. “How can I help you sssirrrr?” his words came out in slur. The stench of alcohol burned my nose.

 “Is Lydia here?” his head cocked to one side and his face seemed more awake now. “And you who are you?”

“Her father” Sungjong’s mind switched back on and he quickly backed away from the door to allow me to enter. Stumbling a bit as he led me inside. “Tea sir?” “No I just want to see Lyida” Sungjong nodded and walked into the kitchen brewing himself one. “I apologise for my behaviour before…I have never actually seen her father and he is here all of a sudden by surprise” Sungjong nervously chuckled to himself. “You look quite young to be her father” he tilted his head to study my face more. “Well I guess Lydia was right. Very good looking father she has” he chuckled to himself and ended up talking to himself. At some points he would tilt his head and talk in a high pitch when he was excited and looking his posture was quite feminine for a man. How could Lydia like such a guy?

“So do you happen to know where she is?” I interrupted his little conversation actually L did but I quickly pulled him back. He shook his head. “I thought she was at home by now. We had a little party for her birthday and she headed home after it” I nodded my head and hurried myself out. “Is something wrong sir?” “Nothing. I have to go now. Thank you” quickly heading home with worried thoughts of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House empty. I checked every room twice to be sure and now checking the last room. Mine. Opening it I found it empty but something was shinning on my bed as it reflected the moonlight. It was a present box.. Looking around the room I saw no sight of her. But instead found a little cake with candles blown off on my desk and a note with little writing.

“Dear Papa Myungsoo, yay you came.  I was worried something might of happen to you. Finally you’re back. Are you going to take a long break after working for so long hehe. Anyways happy birthday! I hope you will like the cake. You know Maya the baker, she taught me how to make it. I must confess though Papa I really missed you. Waiting for you felt like forever. I understand that you need to return home over there and I want to thank you for looking after me for all these years. Yes you worked very hard raising me and I am eternally grateful that you found me. But like Sunggyu said. I’m grown up now I think its time for me to live on my own. I’m planning to travel around the world but I hope we could see each other time to time. Even though if we will meet as strangers I hope we could become friends one day. Also you need a break from the human world now. I believe Infinite needs you now and I know the workloads you have been having so don’t stress so much okay? Before I leave though I want to say a proper farewell as my last birthday wish. Thank you Myungsoo and L for staying by my side till now.

Love you always

 Lydia

======================================================================

Lydia was gone. That was the end of it. Our 18 years relationship gone. Quickly I head back to Infinite for there was no more reason for me to go back anymore.  She was gone and that was it. I admit, her gone brought my world crashing down. Course I cried but vampires never cry but I did silently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“End of meeting” Sunggyu voice dismissed the long dreaded meeting.  Everyone loosen their ties and faced each other and have silent conversations with each other when Sunggyu left the table. Soon after the meeting I headed straight home only to be blocked by someone. “Hey, why are you leaving so early lately? Come talk to us” Sungyeol grabbed my shoulders and brought me to the seat.

“So how’s life?”

“Fine” I simply answered sanding myself up to leave but again dragged down again. “What with you lately. You’re all cold lately L.” Woohyun questioned pouting his lips as to express his sadness. “I’m always like this” I shoved Sungyeol’s arm away. “Well you seem more colder than before L” Sungyeol mumbled under his breath. “Tell us about the human world” Dongwoo sat up grinning widely as if he was a child listening to a bedtime story.

“Go read my book then” I said in a threatening voice giving up their hope to see Myungsoo again. I don’t want to remember that world again. It reminded me too much of her. And quickly I left the room to my house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drinking blood again I felt sick again. L left me when it comes to meal. Tired of drinking practically eating the same thing everyday. I miss real food. But eating is just for living I don’t need to enjoy it. Just three more days and it’s over. I chanted in my head as slumber come by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Sunggyu was doing his speech as Infinite sat beside him looking down at the crowd but our main focus was on EXO. They were seated together and their face masked their emotions. At the conclusion the crowd clapped loudly and cheered his name but EXO did not seem to be worried of Infinite popularity growing with the people. I had a bad feeling they have something that could bring us down. But looking at Sunggyu, I believed he can bring us to victory.

“Aigoo aigoo aigoo aigoo!” Sungyeol shouted as he walked into the room. Always creating a ruckus. “I really hate them so much! Smiling and all and I touched his hand. I hate him so much! UGH!” Sungyeol violently rubbed his hands on my back. “Kyahaha you have Kai germs now” Dongwoo laugh lifted the atmosphere as everyone else laugh along with him but soon after warily of my presence they halted. I smiled a bit at the scene and everyone else smiled back. It has been so long since we laughed like this. “Glad you have you back buddy” Woohyun smiled and patted my back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys” Hoya quickly walked into the room with a paper in his hands. Everyone returned being quiet and looked at Hoya. “A message from who?” Woohyun grabbed the paper. “EXO” Hoya voice tensed the whole room and Woohyun threw the paper towards Sunggyu. “Ugh I touched it” he said in disgust. “It’s rude to throw it at people” Sunggyu glared on Woohyun as he swiftly caught it. Everyone watched Sunggyu’s face as he read the note. His eyebrows furrowed together and cocked his head in deep thought.

“What does it say?” Dongwoo’s voice turned cold as he sense something wrong. “They want to meet us tonight for some negotiations at their place no just L himself but we’re welcome to come along” Sunggyu turned his head to me and so did everyone else.

“Is there something we need to know?” Sunggyu’s gaze pierced right through me trying to read me. “No” I answered. “It must be a trap to lure Myungsoo away!” Sungyeol exclaimed. Sunggyu shook his head. “If they took Myungsoo, EXO would be sued for kidnap”

“Maybe they want something?” Hoya suggested. Sunggyu stood up looking at the paper. “Possibly“I’ll go then” everyone looked at me and Sunggyu shook his head. “Whatever negotiations they want with us I need to be there in case something happens” I nodded but then Sungyeol stood up with his arm raised.

“We all go then” Sunggyu shook his head. “No it’s best you stay here in case something happens here and besides you can’t stand being near them. I’ll go with Myungsoo and Hoya. Dongwoo I’m leaving you in charge of Woohyun and Sungyeol and make sure they don’t do anything reckless “ Dongwoo brought his two thumbs out and Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

======================================================================

Dun Dun Dun what could possiby would they want? 

I'll update another chapter very soon. Thanks for reading!

-Saranghae (=^x^=)