Bonus Chapter

The Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will be posting up a couple of small bonus chapters. All of these events happened and they occurred throughout the story. I thought it would be nice to have more insight on the relationships between Katy/Mint with the boys. 

This chapter takes place before everyone knew about the O/C and Kyungsoo. Only Kris, Suho, and Chanyeol knew at this point. Enjoy and please comment and let me know what you think! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I stood in the shower, the hot water beating down on my tense shoulders. My favorite part of the day: the morning shower with hot water. The time where I was able to let my mind run free. My little morning happiness. I reveled in the silence as nothing but the sound of water was heard. The door opened letting some of the steam escape from the foggy room. 

"Katy, did you forget something?" I asked as I opened my eyes. 

No response. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and poked my head out of the shower curtains. Instead of seeing a Katy, I saw a tall guy with disheveled dark blond hair in nothing but a white t-shirt and plaid boxers standing in front of my toilet.

"What the ?!" I shouted at the intruder.

"Shh. You're so loud in the morning." the voice groaned as he lifted up the toilet seat.

"Kris? What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked half relieved that it wasn't some crazy psycho. 

"Can't you see I'm taking a piss?" I then heard the sound of him going to the bathroom and quickly put my head back not chancing on seeing an over exposed Kris. 

"Dude, I'm showering!" I shouted as I made sure the curtains were fully closed.

"Our bathrooms are full. And I really had to pee. And Chanyeol's in Katy's. Just continue showering." Kris said as he continued to pee. "I won't look. Unless you want me too." Kris chuckled as I heard the toilet flush.

"Seriously, it is too early for this ..." I mumbled as I sped up my showering process. 

"I'm going to rest on your bed. K thanks." Kris said and quickly exited the bathroom before I had any chance to reject his statement. 

I heard the door open once more. "I swear, if you poop in my bathroom while I'm in here, this friendship is over. We are not on that level!"

"Noona, I don't speak English", a different voice groaned. I put my head out once again to see a sleepy Baekhyun with a toothbrush in his hand. 

"Guys seriously?!" I yelled startling Baekhyun awake. I heard Kris laugh from my bed, clearly amused by my pain. 

"Where's your toothpaste?"

I sighed and admitted defeat. "Cabinet. Top shelf." 

 

 

Katy and I both came out of our rooms and shook our heads.

"I think we need to invest on a lock for our rooms", she said clearly having dealt with the same things I did. "Yeol did more than pee in my bathroom. His idol image has officially been shattered."

"Seriously? Ugh, boys are so gross. We need revenge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter