Kai

Unconditional Love

 

Kai

Kai opened his eyes slowly after hearing noisy sounds from the outside. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock on the table, beside the bed. He jumped out from the bed right away when he saw the numbers displayed on the digital clock. It was 7 o'clock already and he had school. Kai went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"Ugh!"

Kai turned around and saw a girl lying on his bed.

"Why did you wake up so early?" The girl mumbled on her sleep. Kai was so relief when he saw the girl wasn't . He couldn't remember what had happened last night. "It's Saturday."

Kai stopped buttoning his school shirt. He even forgot what day it was. Kai took off his shirt and changed into his daily outfit. "Did we have..."

The girl was still lying on his bed and chuckled. "Yes."

Kai glared at the girl with a serious and shocked face. The girl laughed. "Relax." The girl said. "We didn't have ."

Kai's face became relaxed. He didn't say anything to her and just went out from his room.

"Morning."

Kai stared at Nana who was wearing an apron. Nana gave him her happy smile. "Breakfast is ready." Nana informed him. Kai nodded and went downstairs. "Umm..." Nana seemed nervous. "Should I clean your room now or..."

"Up to you." Kai answered immediately and continued walking lazily.

Nana nodded even though she knew Kai didn't look. Nana entered his room carefully. She saw a girl lying on the bed. Nana tried to hold her sadness and walked towards her. Nana shook her body few times until she was awaked.

"What?" The girl annoyed.

"Wake up." Her sound was a little bit harsh and cold. "I need to clean up this. Move or I will drag you out."

The girl hissed and slowly went out from the bed. She looked at Nana who was cleaning up. "Oh, I thought Kai was living alone in here. I just knew he has a maid."

Nana ignored her and continued cleaning the bed. She wasn't the first girl who said that. Nana had heard something like that for thousandth times. Sometimes, she got annoyed when they called her 'maid'. She never considered herself as a maid. She did all of this because she loved Kai. She wanted to help him.

 

Kai was living all by himself. His parents were too busy with their business and there was no house cleaner in his house. It was more like a dead house. That was why Kai always went out every night cause he didn't want to be alone.

Kai saw delicious food on top of the dining table. Kai took a seat and started eating them.

"Morning, Kai!" A girl's voice was heard. "Wow! Who made all of this? Is it the maid?" Without hesitation, the girl sat beside him.

Maid. For some reason, Kai felt guilty whenever he heard that word. He knew he treated Nana really bad but he did nothing to fix it. He didn't have any interest on her. Kai accepted her as a girlfriend so that he could find someone to be ordered, someone who would follow his orders. And Nana was the perfect one. At first, he expected Nana to complain to him and break him up but he was totally wrong. He was confused with her, as she never made a fuss about this.

 

After he finished and the girl had gone, Kai went upstairs again to his room which was cleaned and tidy already. He was quite impressed with her quickness on cleaning things. Kai sat on his bed and checked on his phone. He received few messages from his friends. Kai stood up and heard something fell. He found a bracelet on the floor and picked it up. It was a simple bracelet which has an N word on it.

Kai knew it was Nana's. He went out from the room and searched for her. His ringing phone disturbed him.

"What?" Kai answered. "Where? Ok."

Kai went straight to the garage and left the house without telling Nana who was searching for her precious bracelet from her parents. Nana was so scared and panicked right now. It was the only thing she had from her parents and she would do anything to find it.

Kai reached Kris's house ten minutes later. The rest of his friends were there already. Kris's face was full of bruises. D.O and Suho were trying to put on an ointment on his bruises while he growled in pain.

"What happened?" Kai asked worriedly.

"He fought yesterday, at the club." Chen told him.

"Again?" Kai raised his voice and sighed. "You need to try to lie low a bit, dude."

"Ouch!" Kris shouted in pain. "Yah! He pissed me off."

"What was about this time?" Kai asked.

"He bumped into me and he told me to say sorry." Kris told him.

Kris was the stubborn and cool friend of Kai. He never wanted to say sorry if it wasn't his fault. So, everyone knew what would happen if someone tried to make him apologize for nothing.

"Where were you after the dancing part?" Kris asked.

Kai furrowed his brows. He didn't remember at all.

"Ah, I see. You didn't remember anything." Kris said while putting a bag of ice on his forehead.

"Tell me." Kai insisted.

"You did what you always did." Sehun spoke calmly.

With that, Kai knew. Whenever he was in a club, he would grab a girl and drink as many as he could until he was almost drunk. Sometimes, he would be on the dance floor but sometimes he would be on the side, hanging out with his friends. It wasn't a surprise anymore when Kai brought a girl home. He never had with any of them. Kai tried to keep his ity although it was so hard.

 

Kai spent the rest of the day with the boys. Kai was very lucky to have friends like them. They were always there for him although sometimes they could be so annoying. Kai went home to take a shower before he went out again. Kai was puzzled when he saw the lights were still on. He heard some noises from upstairs.

"What are you doing?" Kai coldly asked.

Nana lifted her head up and stood up. "Uh.." She looked scared and shy. "I-I'm looking for something. Don't mind me, though." Nana was still wearing the same clothes from morning. She looked like a mess.

Kai stared at her weirdly and walked to his room without a further conversation.

She was here since morning? Why doesn't she just go home?

Kai shook his head and took a shower. All of a sudden, he remembered the bracelet he found in the morning. He dressed quickly and searched for Nana but he couldn't find her. Then, he put the bracelet in his uniform's pocket.


 

>>A.N

SECOND CHAPTER! :) Oh! I hope you guys tell me what you think even though it's still just two chapters... I really need comments >__<

As you can see, this story is more..ummm.. emotional, I think, than my other two stories. 

By the way, Welcome to new readers and new subscribers! HEHEHE.. 

Enjoy~~ (I'm working with the third chapter now but I think I will update it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or the day after after tomorrow HEHEHEHEHEHE)