Cheated

Unconditional Love

 

Cheated

"Don't go out by yourself. Call me if something happens. If I don't pick it up, try on this numbers. This is Kris's number and Sehun's number. They will be going with me too." Kai instructed before he went to Jin's brother's birthday party. "I'll be back. I won't spend too much time in there." Kai had promised Nana that he wanted to meet her grandmother and introduced himself as her official boyfriend so he planned to go to the party for only an hour or so.

Only Kris, Kai and Sehun who came to the party while the rest of them decided to have boys' night in at Suho's house. 

"I will be fine, Kai." Nana smiled. "Now go and have fun." Nana was a bit worried whenever Kai went out to such places where girls dressed up as y and open as they can but she trusted him. 

Kai planted a quick kiss on her forehead and then went away. Nana came inside her house and sat beside her grandmother on the couch. 

"He is the boy who brought you porridge and fruits!" Her grandmother excitedly stated. "Is he your boyfriend, dear? I saw him kissing you." 

"Grandma!" Nana was embarrassed and shy. 

Her grandmother giggled. "It's ok, Nana. I think he is a caring and handsome boy." 

"Yeah, he is." Nana agreed. Nana's phone rang and she received a message. 

From: Jin 

I wish you could come :( 

Nana felt bad for not coming but she would feel worse if she left her grandmother alone while she was having fun at the party. 

 

The three boys arrived at the villa where the party was held. They could hear loud music and people cheering from the outside. The house was big enough to hold a big party. There were already a lot of people in the house when they came. Neither of them recognized those faces. 

As they passed through the crowds, they felt more like going into a club than a birthday party. There were people who were making out in every place, getting drunk, dancing or even swimming in the pool. 

They went to the house backyard where there was dancing floor, DJ corner and a mini stage. People gathered around in the dancing floor and just danced freely.

"This dude is very rich." Sehun whispered to Kai who stood beside him. 

The loud music gradually became lower and softer. Then, a young looking guy made his way to the stage with his microphone on his hand. Kris, Sehun and Kai went to the balcony to get a better view. 

"Hello everyone!" He greeted with a big smile. Everyone's attention was on him and people from inside the house also began to come out. "Thank you for coming to my birthday party tonight. It is my pleasure to have you all in here. As you can see my brother, Jin, he is the one who arranged and planned all of this. So give around of applause to my brother, Jin." All of them applauded while looking at Jin who stood in the corner. "Make yourself comfortable but stay safe and clean, guys." Jin's brother moved down from the stage and people cheered for him. 

"He's so different from Jin." Kai commented. The other two just nodded. 

His brother wasn't the mysterious type of guy instead he was full of smile. Based on his appearance, he was more into colors than Jin. He wore skinny jeans with blue v-neck shirt and a casual blazer. He also seemed more friendly and kind. There was no doubt that he was younger than Jin. 

Kris checked on Jin but he was nowhere to be seen. 

"You came!" 

Three of them turned around and saw Jin came closer to them. Kai had been avoiding him for few days; he went to a different club where the possibility of Jin coming there was very small. Ever since Kai received the message, he thought a lot about it. Kai knew that Jin was the one who sent the message. When Kai told about it to his friends, they all looked concerned of him and advised him to be cautious.

"Where are the others?" Jin asked. 

"They couldn't come." Kris informed. 

Jin nodded few times. "I want to introduce you to my brother." Jin turned and called his brother's name which couldn't be heard clearly as the music was again. 

Jin's brother came and then bowed a little to them. He seemed a little surprise when he saw Kris, Kai and Sehun. 

"Kris, Kai, Sehun...let me introduce the birthday boy, Sanghyun." They shook hand with Sanghyun one at the time. "Brother, this is Kris, Kai and Sehun. They are my friends." 

Sanghyun smiled. "Thank you for coming. Now, you are my friends too. Please make yourself comfortable." Sanghyun stared at them carefully yet quickly. 

After both of the brothers left, Kris, Kai and Sehun got into separate ways. Kris headed to the billiard area in the basement and Sehun headed to the swimming pool area while Kai headed to the bar inside the house. Kai sat on a chair there; he didn't care much about other people. He showed no interest to his surrounding, especially to the girls who kept gazing at him. 

Kai ordered a drink there and drank it slowly. 

"Hey, handsome!" A woman approached him and touched his back seductively. 

Kai drank his drink again and ignored the woman who wore a y outfit. The woman sat closely beside Kai. Kai kept ignoring the girl and finished his drink. 

"Again?" The bartender asked when he noticed Kai's empty glass. 

Kai nodded as he began to feel a bit dizzy. 

"You are the famous Kai, right?" The woman asked with her flirting voice. 

Kai drank his drink again in one shot and then turned his head to her. Kai stopped her hand, which was on his thigh. 

*flash* 

He was drunk, for sure. Kai looked at the woman seductively and then she sat on his lap. 

*flash* 

Both of them began to make out without caring what others would think. 

*flash*

After several minutes of making out, the woman leaned in to his ear. 

"Let's go somewhere private." She whispered. 

Kai nodded and they stood up. Kai followed her from behind with holding hands. Kai's face was all red and his walk was a bit unstable. They went to the third floor where there were less people there. They entered to the nearest room. 

*flash* 

 

 

"Ugghh." 

Kai rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly. 

Where am I? 

He looked to his side and saw a woman lying beside him with her . 

What?

Kai rose immediately and realized that he was wearing nothing. Kai could feel the pain inside his head. 

"Ugh!" Kai growled in pain. 

What happened? Where am I? 

Kai tried to remember last night but couldn't. He just remembered he ordered a drink and then nothing. Blank. Kai ruffled his hair in desperation. He turned to the woman who was still sleeping. He didn't know how could he meet her or when. He remembered nothing about last night as if his memory had been erased after he went to the bar. 

Kai looked at the room where all the clothes were scattered on the floor. 

Oh no...

Kai could assume what happened last night and he didn't want to mention it. Kai put his clothes on and grabbed his phone. There were so many unread messages and miscalled. Half of them were from Nana who was asking where he is and whether he would come to her house or not. Some from Kris and the other was from Sehun. They basically were asking the same thing. 

"!" Kai cursed in a low voice. He went out from the room immediately. He ran to his car where was parked in the same spot like last night. Kai got into the car and drove as fast as he could to Nana's house. Kai slammed his hand to the steer with anger and guilt.

He broke his promise and the excuse wasn't great. He didn't know what to explain to Nana. All he could think was going to her place and apologized first.

 

Meanwhile, Nana woke up with her hand holding her phone. She had been waiting for her boyfriend's call and text all night. Nana began to worry when he didn't reply her texts and calls so she texted Sehun and Kris but unfortunately they didn't know where he was also. 

"Where are you going?" Her grandmother asked while preparing for breakfast. 

"I'm going to jog around the park. It has been a while." Nana tied her shoelace. "Bye, grandma!" 

Nana began to jog while listening to music from her ipod. Before, Nana always got time for jogging around the neighborhood every morning during weekends but not anymore since she always got up late. 

Nana jogged around the neighborhood and the park. Some adults and teenagers also liked to jog around the park in the morning. Nana stopped when she saw a familiar figure that sat on a bench while enjoying the morning sun.

"Jin!" Nana took one of her headphone from her ear. 

Jin turned to her and waved. "Nana! What a coincidence!" 

"What are you doing in here? It still 8am in the morning." Nana asked curiously. 

Jin shrugged. "I always go here every morning." Jin looked at her outfit. "I don't know you can jog." Jin joked. 

Nana punched his arm jokingly. 

"Come on, let's take a walk." Jin said. 

They walked around the park. Nana asked about the party last night and Jin seemed so energetic telling how crazy his brother was, dancing like drunk people. Nana just laughed at it. She then wondered whether the party Kai attended last night was Jin's brother's birthday party. 

Nana felt her phone vibrated few times. It was an alert for a new email. Nana opened the email from unknown ID. That was when Nana's heart was torn into pieces. Nana was stunned by what she saw. 

"Nana? What is it?" He asked worriedly. Nana looked down and tears began to flow from her eyes. Jin was so clueless and panicked. "Nana? Nana! What happen? Did something happen to your grandmother? Nana? Please stop crying. People will think I hit you or something. Nana." Jin was so panicked and helpless. 

Nana didn't listen to him. Her hand still holding on her phone and her tears kept flowing, watering her cheeks. Jin took her phone gently and saw it. 

Jin's eyes were widened. "Is...this...your boyfriend?" 

Nana cried harder. Jin embraced her warmly and tightly. Jin still looked at the email, which contained several photos. In the first photo, it was seen that Kai was holding a woman's hand. Next, a photo in which the same woman sat on his laps while making out. There were also some photos where Kai and the woman making out in the bed. Both Jin and Nana knew where it lead next. The last picture showed Kai and the woman sleeping peacefully in the same bed and it also could be seen that they just finished doing it. 

 

"It's ok, Jin. I can walk by myself from here." Nana weakly said. She had been crying for a long time. 

Jin shook his head. "No." 

"Seriously, Jin. I want to be alone right now. Please." Nana begged. 

Jin sighed and hugged her again. "I'll visit you later." 

Nana just nodded and then she walked away. Nana tried to distract her mind but the photos kept popping. Nana kept her head down while walking towards her house. 

Jin watched her from behind until he was sure she was safe enough to walk alone. Jin didn't want to leave her alone but there was something that made him didn't want to go with her. Kai. He could recognize Kai from afar. He was waiting for her. 

"Nana!" Kai called her. "I'm so sorry I couldn't make it last night. I - " 

"What were you doing last night?" Nana's voice was more like a whisper. 

Kai bent down a bit and placed his hands on her upper arms. "What?" 

Nana lifted her head up and looked straight into his eyes with her teary eyes. "What were you doing last night?" 

Kai couldn't speak a word. "I..." 

Nana snapped his hands off. "Stop." Nana shook her head. "I shouldn't keep this relationship. It's over, Kai. Go to the woman you ed last night." Nana ran inside her house while Kai called her several times. She locked the door and cried. 


 

>>>A.N 

Sorry for taking such long time, guys. Here you go! :) 

I got 100subs! FINALLY! This is my gift to my lovely 100 subscribers :* Thank you so much <3 

I have to break them up :\ sorry all! Sanghyun is actually Jin's brother, well, he will not play a big part in this story (I think). He knows Kai from Nana (it's on chapter 2, I guess, where Sanghyun is mentioned). So basically Kai doesn't know anything about Nana's friendship with Jin and Sanghyun. Poor Kai :( 

Hope you satisfy with this chapter ^__^ I'm so looking forward to see your comments :) 

Bye~~