Cheered

Unconditional Love

 

Cheered

Jin smiled brightly when he saw Nana eating her breakfast silently. She still seemed so tired and lifeless but at least she tried to come out from the room.

"Nana, your friend, Jin, is here." Her grandmother informed Nana. Nana turned around.

Jin waved to her. He could see her swollen eyes and red nose. She had been crying all night and that kind of made Jin felt a bit sad for leaving her alone. "Morning." Jin was happy she listened to his words.

Nana smiled bitterly. "Hi."

The elder told Jin to have breakfast in there and Jin followed her, as he couldn't reject the offer. He sat in front of her who looked so focused on her food.

"I thought you wouldn’t come out." Jin said.

Nana shrugged. "I don't want to have a doorless (A.N: you know what I mean) bedroom."

Jin chuckled shortly. He didn't eat the food given; he just enjoyed himself watching Nana. Nana felt uncomfortable with it.

"My grandmother will be sad if you don't eat her food, you know." Nana said in a low voice.

 

After they had their breakfast, they was ready to go wherever Jin brought her to. Nana trusted Jin.

"Where are we going?" Nana asked before she put the helmet on.

Jin started the engine and smiled playfully to her. "Secret."

Nana remembered Jin said that there is someone who wanted to meet her. Nana curiously asked herself who could it be. Jin rode slower than before.

 

"Here we are." Jin said as he took off his helmet. Nana's jaw was dropped when she saw a huge house in front of him. It was more like a mansion for her.

"Is this your house?" Nana was amazed.

"Mmm, you can say that. My brother and I owned this villa." Jin waited until Nana satisfied with what she saw. "Shall we come in?"

Nana nodded in awe. They entered the house and again Nana was even more surprised with the interior of the villa. "How can you live in this huge house?" Nana asked while her eyes wondering around.

Jin laughed. "I don't live here. This is just for special occasion only but after the party, my brother wanted to stay for two or three days in here."

Nana nodded.

"Jin!"

Jin and Nana turned to the staircase where a young boy, still in his night outfit, came down. Nana's eyes widened as well as Sanghyun's.

"Sanghyun?"

"Nana?"

They both said at the same time, leaving Jin puzzled and clueless of what was happening. Sanghyun ran a little and hugged her. Nana laughed shortly as Sanghyun spun her around. "Careful, Sanghyun." Jin touched his younger brother's arm.

"I don't know you're my brother's girl." Sanghyun said excitedly.

"I don't know you're Jin's brother." Nana replied. "Wait? What? I'm not Jin's girl. I'm his friend." Nana corrected.

"Ah, yes." Sanghyun smiled while Jin rolled his eyes. "I mean friend. Sorry."

"And I don't know you two know each other." Jin added.

Nana smiled to him. Sanghyun dragged her to the couch along with Jin who followed them from behind.

"How did you meet each other?" Jin asked curiously.

"We met when we were in junior high school. Since that, we became good friends." Sanghyun smiled brightly at Nana. "How about you two? How did you guys meet?"

Nana remembered how she met Jin for the first time. It was an awful yet nice memory. Nana looked at Jin as if she let him to explain.

"We met on the street. Nana was being bullied by the drunk men and I saved her." Jin smiled at Nana.

"You're not making up story, right?" Sanghyun stared at Jin suspiciously.

"Why should I?"

Sanghyun shrugged. "It sounds like a superhero movie where the hero saves the girl and then they fall in love with each other and so on." Sanghyun said.

Nana chuckled while Jin just stared at him while shaking his head. Later, they talked more about Nana's life and school. Sanghyun also mentioned that Nana was a really brilliant student and she was his tutor. Jin was surprised by that. There were times also when Sanghyun began to recall his funny memories in which he shared with Nana. Jin was glad that he brought her here. He could see her smiling and laughing again.

Sanghyun wanted to ask about Kai but he changed his mind. He wanted to tell her that he had met him during his birthday party but it seemed that Nana wasn't in her best state just by looking at her gloomy face.

Jin let his brother and Nana had a fun chat with each other while he was just listening to them.

Just for a while, Nana forgot about Kai and what he did to her. She had so much fun just by talking with the two brothers. Sometimes, Sanghyun made fun of Jin and vice versa. They seemed to have a good relationship as brothers.

Sanghyun stood up and came closer to Nana. Jin was watching him with suspicious eyes. Sanghyun leaned in to her and whispered, "Jin is always talking about you." Sanghyun stood up again and walked away casually. Nana was blushing right away.

"What did he say?" Jin asked. "Yah! What did you say to her?" Jin yelled at his brother who already on the second floor.

"Secret!" Sanghyun yelled back.

Jin shook his head and sighed. "Teenager." Jin muttered. He looked at Nana again. "Do you want to go home?"

Nana blinked few times. Sure she wanted to go home but if she didn't want to cry and remember it anymore. She couldn't control her tears.

 

Kai left her house in disappointment. In time when he needed to see her the most, she wasn't there. Should he wait for her?

"Hello?" Kai answered the call.

"Kai? Where are you?" It was Kris.

"I'm at her house. Why? What happen?"

"I have found the bartender who served you the other night. I'll text you the address." Kris promised him that he would help him. The others too would help Kai to solve this problem.

Kai drove to the place where Kris texted him. He would do anything just to fix this thing.

 

"Thank you for today, Jin." Nana gave a small hug to Jin. "I owe you a lot. I don't know what will I be if you didn't bring me out. Thanks."

"No problem." Jin smiled. "I'm your life safer, aren't I?"

Nana laughed and nodded. "Yes, you are."

"Say hi for your grandmother. Ok?"

Nana nodded again.

"Nana?" Her grandmother called as she entered the house. "Kai was looking for you this afternoon."

Nana wanted to run away as soon as she heard his name. She didn't want to hear anything which involved him. Maybe Jin was indeed her life safer. She couldn't imagine what would happen to her if she stayed in her house all day long. She would lock herself in her room.

"You should let him explain, Nana." Her grandmother advised. "He is so worried about you."

Nana rolled her eyes. Worried about me? Yeah, right. He broke his own promise just to be with her.

 

Jin went back to his villa and searched for his brother. Sanghyun was confused as his brother entered his room with serious face.

"What?" Sanghyun said innocently.

"You know Nana so you should know about Kai too. Right?"

Sanghyun sat up. "I know. What about him?"

"Do you know about what he did in the party?" Jin questioned his brother.

"I know." Sanghyun simply replied. "I got the email. He's a ." Sanghyun said sarcastically.

Jin furrowed his brows. "Who else did you invite to your party? Tell me everyone." Jin sounded so serious as if something terribly had happened.


>>>A.N

I don't know if the title suit the chapter but who cares?! hehehe... Most of you think Jin is the one who tricked Kai, that's interesting. I like Jin, tbh, but I like Kai too. I want to make this story a little bit longer than Believing maybe around 35-40 chapters (still long way to go). When will Jin and Kai meet? Soon, my lovely readers, soon. 

Happy reading and guessing ;P 

XOXO