Bullied

Unconditional Love

 

Bullied

When Nana arrived at school, every girl gave her death glares. Some of them whispered something to each other while looking at her in disgust. Some of them even dared to yell at her harsh and mean words. Nana walked straight to the class and pretended they weren't there. The gossip was spreading in just a blink and now everyone thought that she was a cheater.

"Good morning." Nana greeted Tara who sat quietly on her chair.

"Nana..." Tara lifted her head up and looked at her friend worriedly. "Don't listen to them. They are just jealous."

Nana nodded and smiled. Then, she put her bag down beside her table which was full of scratches and dirty words. She was trying to erase them when Kai came in. Kai took a look at her but she didn't notice him since she was too busy. Kai passed by her and looked at the table. Kai continued to walk and sat down on the back of the classroom where she could see everyone.

 

"Nana, do you want to go to the canteen?" Tara asked.

Nana shook her head. "I'll just stay here. You can go if you want to. I'm sure your boyfriend is waiting for you."

Tara bit her lips and hugged Nana tightly. "Bye."

Nana waved. Then, she took her meal from her bag, which her grandmother specially made it. Nana smelled it before she ate it. Nana ate silently and kept her mind busy with other things. She didn't want to eat in the canteen because she knew everyone would just bash her.

After she finished eating her meal, she went to the bathroom.

"Oh! The is here, guys." The girl who broke Nana's bracelet spoke as Nana came out from the toilet. Nana ignored her but when she was about to leave, the girl's friends pulled her.

"Where do you think you're going, ?"

"Step aside." Nana said.

The girls laughed. "Who do you think you are, huh?"

"Look, I don't want to make troubles in here. So, just let me go."

"I will let you go after I..."

Splash!

One of the girls poured a bucket of cold water to Nana. Now, she was all wet and her uniform was drained. The girls laughed mockingly. Their leader pushed Nana against the wall.

"Listen very well, b*tch." She glared at Nana who looked helpless. "You're not his girlfriend anymore. So, stay away from him and get lost."

Nana just stared her with a strong gaze. She didn't want to look so weak in front of them.

"Stay away from him or else we will torture you even more." The girl threatened.

"Kai and I are still together, for your information." Nana informed them which made all of them pissed and angry.

"You !" With one strong swing, the girl slapped Nana's face. Nana was so shocked and put her hand on the cheek. "Wake up! You and Kai Oppa are never together from the beginning! He doesn't love you. He even doesn't like you. He dislikes you."

Nana's heart was in pain when she heard that.

"He once said to me that you are such a burden."

It was like thousands of knives stabbed into Nana's heart. Nana stared blankly at the floor while the girls finally left her in pain and in wet clothes.

Is it true? That I am a burden for him?

 

"Have you seen Nana?" Tara asked one of her classmates.

"No." Her classmate answered.

Where is she?

The bell rang and Nana was nowhere to be seen. Tara wanted to search her but the teacher had entered the class. Kai was the last person who got into the classroom with his cold face.

Kai looked at Nana's empty chair. He began to wonder where she was. Not because he cared but because Nana would never miss a class. So it was unusual to see her not in the class. 

Tara looked so worried. She couldn't concentrate on the things that were explained by her teachers. She kept looking at the outside, in a hope Nana would be seen. 

Tara lifted her hand up. 

"Yes, Tara?" The teacher asked.

"May I go to the bathroom?" 

"Don't take so much time." The teacher said and Tara stood up and went out from the class. She began searching for Nana in every place. 

Where is she? Tara questioned herself. 

She checked on the bathroom, the library, the gym and every possible rooms but Nana wasn't there. Tara was clueless. She stopped for a while and sighed. In the end, she went back to the classroom with a disappointed expression. 

 

"Where is she?" Someone stood beside Tara after the class was over.

Tara lifted her head up and snorted. "Are you talking to me, Mr. I-don't-give-a--about-my-girlfriend?" Tara sarcastically said. 

Kai kept his straight face. "I'm serious. Where is she?" 

"Who is she?" Tara acted innocently. "Which girlfriends of yours?" 

"Nana." Kai answered. "Where is she?" 

"Oh!" Tara half shouted. "Well, why do you care? She's not important for you so why do you search for her? Oh, I see! You need someone to do your homework and to be your house cleaner, right? Too bad though, she isn't here and I don't know where she is." Tara told him. She did on purpose to make him realize what he had done to her best friend. "Maybe you should ask your other girlfriends. They might know where Nana is." 

Tara stood up and went out to look for Nana again, leaving Kai who was speechless. Tara was so annoyed with all of this, mostly with Kai. She didn't understand why he accepted Nana in the first place. It would be so much better and easier if Kai just rejected her rather than treating her like this. 

 

Nana had been lying down on the mattress in the school clinic for an hour. She was so tired to go back and she was ashamed of herself. Also, there was no way she coming back to the class with wet uniform where everyone could see clearly her bra. 

"Are you feeling better, Nana?" The nurse kindly asked. "Your face still looks so pale, though. Do you want me to call your parents to pick you up?" 

Nana shook her head. Parents? She had a grandmother only, not parents. "No, it's ok. I will just go back to class right now." Nana tried to stand up. Her uniform was still a bit wet which gave a cold touch to her body. She really wanted to go home and slept but she couldn't skip classes anymore as she had skipped one class.

"Are you sure? You can rest more in here if you want to." 

"I'm feeling better now." Nana smiled to ensure the nurse that she was ok. "Thank you." 

"Come back if you feel unwell." 

 

Nana took a deep breath before she opened the door. When Nana came in, all eyes stared at her. 

"Where have you been?" 

"I, uh, I was feeling dizzy so I just went to the clinic. Sorry for being late." Nana bowed. 

"Fine, sit down and try to keep up." 

Nana nodded and hurriedly sat on her chair without concerning other people who gave her confused gazes. Nana opened her history book and tried to follow the lesson. 

"Psstt..." 

Nana turned aside. 

"Where have you been, huh?" Tara mouthed the words. 

"Clinic." Nana mouthed back. 

"What happened to your shirt and hair?" Tara whispered slowly. 

Nana smiled and shook her head. "Nothing." 

Tara didn't believe her.

Kai looked at Nana who wore a slightly wet uniform and looked so pale. 

"Yah," Tao whispered. "What happened to her?" 

Kai just shrugged. 

 

"You can't be like this forever, Kai." D.O told him. "She's a kind and good girl. You can't treat her like this, like it or not, she's still your girlfriend."

"She was the one who confessed, not me. So, she should know the consequences of dating with me." Kai commented.

"Whatever." D.O replied. "Don't regret if she leaves you someday, Kai." 


>>>A.N

HELLO AGAIN! Another chapter for you ^_^ 

I hope you like it so far. 

Subscribe, comment and upvote :) Thanks!