Wanted

Unconditional Love

 

Wanted

"So you can't come?" Jin asked again with disappointment.

"I'm really sorry, Jin. I have something to do this Friday." Nana explained.

"Ok, then." He sounded a bit sad. "But if you change your mind, just call me."

"I will." Nana replied.

They hung up the phone. Actually, Nana really wanted to go there, to see what kind of people Jin and his brother usually hung out with. It was also nice if Nana could meet his brother. However, she can't come because she wanted to spend a night with her grandmother. It had been some times since Nana had a time with her grandmother since she was so busy lately.

 

Kai intertwined his fingers with Nana's fingers. Nana still felt uncomfortable showing skinships in front of the other students; she wasn’t use to be stared at. Kai didn't care about the others, though. He even moved his seating place so now he was sitting right behind Nana in the class. Whenever Kai was bored with the lesson, he would play with Nana's hair or just sleep.

"Tell me about your life, Nana. I barely know my own girlfriend so now I want to know more about you." Kai suddenly said. He looked at her who looked shy.

"What do you want to know?" Nana asked.

Kai shrugged. "Anything. What are you doing during your free time? Where do you usually hang out to and with who? How many ex boyfriends do you have? Or do you take a part-time job, maybe? Anything. Just tell me anything about you." Kai smiled to her.

"I usually try to improve my cooking skill or watch TV during free time. I always hang out with Tara or with my old friends, mmmm, we usually go to the mall." Nana answered. "No. I don't have any ex boyfriend so it means that you are my first boyfriend.  And yes, I take 2 part time jobs. One is as a waitress and the other one is as a tutor. Well, actually, I only have one student and it can't really be called a part time job because I teach him when he needs help only."

Kai felt guilty for treating her so badly before when he heard her saying that he was her first boyfriend. If he could turn back the time, he would and changed the way he acted towards her.

"Why do you need a part time job?" That was a silly question but Kai just wanted to know her answer.

"I need money to live, Kai." Nana told him. "I can't let my grandmother, who is already old and weak, to work and earn money."

Kai put his other hand on top of her hand. "Nana, if you need money or anything, you have to tell me. I want to help you."

Nana just nodded. Deep inside her heart, Nana wouldn't tell him because she didn't want to ask for money to him just like that although he was her boyfriend.

Kai continued asking about her personal life. Nana had a good time answering it. Slowly, Nana felt she could trust him again and she also noticed that he was trying to be a good boyfriend.

"Can I ask you something?" Kai nervously asked.

Nana chuckled. "You have asked me many things but sure, what do you want to ask?"

"Mmm, I just want to know about the bracelet that Mira broke. It seems like it's so important to you. And I'm sorry I didn't defend you, I was a badass back then."

"It is, really. That bracelet is my last gift of my parents before they were gone away." Nana looked down as she spoke. She avoided the word die.

"I'm so sorry." Kai tightened his hold.

Nana shook her head. "It's ok. What happened in the past, stay in the past."

Kai remembered when he saw the bracelet and Mira took it with force from his pocket. He swore if Mira did that now, he would break her hands.

 

After the class ended, Nana had to stay back for a while to clean up the class as it was her turn. Kai went out first because Kris, who was already in collage, wanted to meet in the school park.

"What's up?" Kai greeted Kris who looked so serious.

"I think I know what Jin wants." Kris talked to the point.

Kai's face became serious too. "What does he want?"

"I haven't sure about this but based on what I have observed, I think he wants you."

"Me?" Kai pointed a finger to himself.

Kris shrugged. "Or something that you own." He added. "Yesterday when we talked with him, Jin looked at you in a different way as if he wanted you to do something special for him."

"Hold on." Kai interrupted. "What do I have? I don't have anything that will catch his attention."

"I don't know, man. It is just my opinion. Don't panic." Kris tried to calm his friend who still looked surprised. "Your girl is coming. I should go, then." Kris got in to his car. "See ya! Be careful."

Kai raised his hand and then turned to Nana who was already stood behind him.

"Who's he?" Nana curiously asked.

"He's Kris, my friend." Kai replied.

"Oh."

 

Kai went straight to his house after driving Nana home. He wasn't in the mood to go to the club. Kai wanted to avoid Jin for today because he was sick of lying and pretending in front of him. He even had to lie that he didn't have a girlfriend just to keep Nana safe and away from him. Kai's phone vibrated vigorously inside his pocket.

From: Unknown

You have something that I want. 


>>>A.N

Sorry for the short update.

Kai HAS to lie, guys. He doesn't want to expose Nana to Jin (although Jin already knows about them). And no, there will be no fighting in the party but something is going to happen in the party. HEHEHE. you'll know later. I guess you already know who is the sender of the message and what/who does the sender want. I don't need to explain that anymore, do I? 

Some of you want me to do double update, well.............................. MAYBE I can do it for today. MAYBE, ok? ;) 2 more until 100 subs *___* BTW, for those of you who read Endlessly, I just want to tell you that I'm kinda pausing it for a while because I want to focus more on this story, hehehe.. So sorry about that >_< 

I thank ALL of you <3 <3 for making me excited and happy whenever I can update this story :D

Ok, guys, I need to work on the next chapter now so I can do double update today ;D (But I don't promise you, ok?) hehehe..

Bye~~~