Saved

Unconditional Love

Saved

Lonely. 

That was what Nana felt right now. She couldn't think of a better word to describe her own feeling. It all mixed up. She wasn't alone, there were still people who cared about her but she felt lonely. 

Nana thought one by one all her loved ones left her. Start with her parents and now her grandmother. When her grandmother was still alive, she lived because of her grandmother. Right now, she was lost; she didn't know what was her purpose to live in this world anymore. She worked so hard and studied for hours, it was all for her grandmother. She wanted to make her happy and be proud of her.

Nana took a frame of her family picture. It was taken back when both her parents and her grandmother were still alive. She stared at it for a long time with tears coming down on her face. Nana was so young when the picture was taken. So young and happy. She never expected her grandmother would leave her so soon. 

If she could turn back the time, she wouldn't go out that day. 

If she could turn back time, she would choose to spend her times with her grandmother instead of working and going out to Kai's house. 

If she could choose, she'd rather die.

Why it has to be like this? Why do you leave me alone? What I have done to deserve this? Grandma, I'm sorry for not taking a good care of you. Mom, Dad, I'm sorry for being a bad child. I'm sorry. I'm such a failure.

What should I do right now? Why am I still in here? I'm unwanted. Everyone leaves me behind. 

Mom. 

Dad.

Grandma. 

And… Kai. 

I work hard and what did I get? Death of my own family? 

Nana stood up from the floor and went to the kitchen. Her head hurt so much. She was stressed, depressed and broken. It seemed she was losing something deep inside of her. 

Now, it felt like nothing really matters anymore. Her school, her work, and even her life were nothing.

She opened one of the drawers and took a knife. She held it with shaking hands. Nana was ready to stab her own stomach with the knife. 

With just one motion, she could end the pain. 

With just one motion, she could meet her family. 

With just one motion, she's dead. 

"No!" 

A pair of strong hands grabbed the knife and threw it away. 

Nana immediately moved to grab it back on the floor but someone held her. 

"Let me go! Let me die!" Nana screamed. 

The grip on her wrists was tightened. The hands moved up to her upper arms. Nana struggled to escape from the grip but it was useless. 

"Please… let me die." Nana pleaded. Her body weakened and she felt she lost her balance on her knees. "Please, please, please." Nana shut her teary eyes and cried. "I don't want to live anymore." 

The guy who held Nana looked at her with mournful and guilty eyes. He realized she was so weak and fragile. Without hesitation, he hugged her as if she would break into pieces if he let her go. 

He let Nana cried on his chest. The guy gently caressed Nana's hair and back. 

"I won't let you die, Nana," he spoke softly. "Never." He kissed her head and tightened the hug. "I'm here, you're not alone. I will stay beside you, I will not leave you."

"It's ok. Everything will be ok in the end." He continued. 

Would it be? Would it be ok in the end? If so, where was the end? 

The guy broke the hug slowly and looked at her. Her face was red, her eyes looked like someone who had been punched over and over again and her expression was… dead. 

He wiped the tears from her cheeks. She was here but her gaze was empty. Suddenly, Nana moved closer to him. All she did was just rested her head on his chest. Her hands were still on her side. She needed someone right now to be on her side, to protect her and to get her back from the pain. 

And he was the perfect person. 


>>>A.N

There are only two choices. Kai or Jin? Who is the perfect person? Tell me what you think, ok ;) ? 

Don't be a silent reader. I really love to see your comments, doesn't matter if it is just a sentence or two :D

Don't forget to check out on my upcoming story too! :) HERE

(the Author's Note is getting shorter -__- sorry about that)