Spotted

Unconditional Love

Spotted

"Hey, !" Mira shouted as Nana passed by. "I heard you broke up with Kai. I have told you, right? Kai doesn't love you. He never loves you." Mira and her friends laughed mockingly. 
 
Nana continued walking and shut her ears off. Mira was the one who knew first about the break up and soon the new spread out within seconds. The students, especially his fans, started blaming her as they thought it was her fault. Nana pretended that they weren't there; she was used to be like this. 
 
At school, Kai tried his best to approach Nana but it always failed. Nana avoided him as if he was a deadly virus. He didn't stop right there. He even waited for hours in front of her house and sometimes slept in his car in front of her house. However, Nana still refused to listen to him. She thought the photos had explained enough of everything. 
 
"Kai Oppa!" 
 
Kai sighed desperately as he heard Mira's voice. Kai didn't stop walking thus he walked faster but Mira still could catch up. Mira's hand clung tightly on his arm. Kai let go her hands from his arm. 
 
"Oppa, don't be sad, ok? Nana doesn't deserve you. She's just a useless girl." Mira smiled at him. "I miss you, Oppa! Let's have fun like we did last wee - " 
 
"Stop!" Kai shouted angrily at her which made her stopped talking. Kai glared at Mira. "I think you are the useless one. Stay away from me and don't ever come back." Kai left her. 
 
Mira's hands turned to fists. She was looking at Kai, who was walking further away, with anger. 
 
This is all because of her! 
 
 
 
Nana walked alone along the street. She was so sick and tired of the drama that caused by Mira and her gang. Mira began to bully her again but this time, Nana fought back. Nana committed to herself that she didn't want to be the old Nana anymore who was so weak and helpless when she was being bullied. 
 
"This is weird." Nana murmured when she found that the door was left slightly opened and kind of broken. Her grandmother wouldn't go out from the house since she was so weak nor Nana forgot to close the door when she came out. Nana always made sure everything was at the right place before she went to school. 
 
She stepped in to her house. "Grandma? I'm home!" 
 
No answer. 
 
"Grandma? Where are... OMO! Grandma? Grandma? Please wake up! Grandma?" Nana found her grandmother lying unconsciously on the kitchen. Without thinking, Nana dialed the emergency number. Nana cried as she put her grandmother's head on her laps. "Grandma... Please wake up. Don't leave me alone, grandma. Please, please. I need you here." Nana looked at her surroundings to find anything suspicious.
 
Near where her grandmother lied, there was a piece of paper. Nana took it. 
 
BE PREPARED
 
 
 
"Nana!" Jin ran towards Nana who sat worriedly. Both Nana and Tara turned around. "What happened?" Jin placed his hands on her shoulders. Nana looked down then Jin hugged her. "Everything is going to be fine." 
 
After her grandmother was brought to the nearest hospital, Nana contacted Tara. 10 minutes later, Tara came and then she asked whether she should tell Kai or not. Without answering her question, Nana told Tara to call Jin (using her phone). Tara knew who Jin was from Nana but she never had a chance to meet him. 
 
"I'm Jin, by the way." Jin reached out his hand to Tara. 
 
"Tara." Tara shook hands with him. 
 
Nana was asleep beside Jin after the long crying session. She rested her head on his shoulder. 
 
"What happened?" Jin asked Tara. 
 
Tara shrugged. "I don't know either. Nana told that she found her grandmother lying on the ground as soon as she got home. And..." Tara took out a piece of paper from her pocket. "She found this. She was so scared, I can tell." 
 
Jin carefully took the paper and read it. His face became serious and stiff. "What does this mean? Does someone purposely do this to her and her grandmother?" Jin tried to control his tone, as he didn't want to wake her up. 
 
"We don't know. That's the question that I've been asking her. She said the door was slightly opened and a bit broken. That was weird because there's no way her grandmother go out from the house." Tara explained. 
 
Jin was in a deep thought. He needed to know who wrote this note and who did this entire thing to Nana. 
 
 
 
Kai glanced at the empty and dark house in front of him. There was no sign of people in Nana's house. Kai began to wonder where she was and why the house was empty. Kai drove around the city to find Nana, he thought of potential places where Nana would go. He spent hours to find Nana but in the end, he got nothing. 
 
 
 
"Where's Nana?" Kai stood in front of Tara's table. He placed both hands on her table and leaned in. 
 
Tara lifted up her head and looked straight at his eyes. "Her grandmother passed out yesterday. She's with her right now, in the hospital." 
 
Kai leaned back and looked surprised. "Why didn't she call me?!"
 
"Why should she?" Tara asked back. "Look, Kai. I think you should stay away from her this time, for real. Stop messing around with her. She suffers enough already." 
 
"I can't. I have to explain everything to her first." Kai spoke with a low voice. 
 
"You'll have to wait then. In the meantime, I suggest you to leave her alone first. She needs time to clear out her mind." Tara advised. 
 
 
 
Nana sat beside the bed and held her grandmother's hands so tightly. The doctor informed her that her grandmother was possibly being hit hard enough on her head. There was an internal bleeding inside the brain, which made her coma right now. All Nana could do was to pray and wait. She hadn't left from the room since she got there and it made Jin worried about her health. 
 
"Ehm." 
 
Nana looked up and saw Mira standing in front of her. "What do you want?" She came not in the right time at all. Jin was out to buy her some food and she was very weak physically and mentally.
 
Mira shrugged and moved closer. "I just want to tell you that you need to stay away from Kai because he's mine and I'll get him no matter what." 
 
Nana stared at her with a poker face. "Just take him. I don't care." 
 
Mira smirked. "I'll remember that. If I see you with him again, I'll make your nightmares come true." With that, Mira left from the room. 
 
Nana didn't care of what she just said whether she wanted to date Kai or not. He wasn't her priority anymore. 
 
 
 
Jin walked casually as his hand held the plastic bag. He bought some food for Nana and himself from the restaurant next door. Jin couldn't imagine what she would be like if they didn't meet each other. It was surely she would be so lonely and depressed. 
 
Jin pressed the button in the lift. He couldn't wait to see Nana again. Jin didn't really like to leave her for such a long time because he was afraid something might happen when he wasn't around like before. The door was opened and Jin came out from the lift. He seemed a bit shock when he saw a girl came out from the room where Nana's grandmother rested. Jin glared at her seriously and angrily whereas the girl just smirked at him from distance. He took a quick look of her. 
 
When they were about to pass by, Jin held her arm which made her stopped. She turned to him with a surprised look. Jin didn't look at her, he kept his gaze to the front. 
 
"Hurt her, I'll send you to hell." Jin let go and continued walking. 
 
 
 
"Let's take a walk for a while." Jin stretched out his hand. 
 
Nana bit her lips and stared at his hand. A day had passed and Nana still hadn't left from the room. Jin didn't want her to be too stressful, he wanted her to have some fresh air and relax her mind even just for 5 minutes. 
 
"Come on, Nana. You can't lock yourself in here forever." Jin persuaded her. 
 
Nana sighed and placed her hand on top of his hand. Jin smiled and held her hand. "Fine. But 10 minutes only and then we go back here." 
 
Jin nodded. "Yes, maam!" 
 
Nana planted a loving kiss on her grandmother's forehead before they went out. 
 
They went downstairs and went to the hospital garden. There weren't so many people there. Jin and Nana took a seat on a bench which was facing the front door. So they could see people coming in and out. Jin excused himself to buy snacks. Nana waited and tried to calm herself down from everything. 
 
 
On the other side, Kai parked his car carelessly. He came out from his car with a flower bouquet. It was quite difficult to persuade Tara to give him the name of the hospital in which Nana's grandmother was brought. However he got it in the end. 
 
Kai entered the main door and stopped for a while. He looked at his surrounding carefully. 
 
"Nana?" Kai looked closely at the girl who sat in the garden, in front of him. Kai's heart beat faster and he took steps closer. He missed her so much. She looked weaker and thinner though. His foot stopped suddenly as he saw a familiar figure who took a seat close enough beside Nana. Kai blinked few times to see whether he saw the right guy or not. He stared at both of them long enough. As far as he remembered, he still had healthy and clear eyes. It was impossible if he mistook them, especially the guy, as someone else.
 
Jin? 

>>>A.N 

Finally!! Kai spotted Jin with Nana. So what will happen next? Will Kai approach Jin right away? 

I update this one on my phone so I hope you understand if there are some errors *bow* . Hmm, on a second thought, I think this story will not be 'that' long as I expected before but relax, this is still far from end. :) 

Welcome to all new readers! :D 

Thank you and enjoy <3 <3