Fairly

Unconditional Love

 

Fairly

"Are you sure it was Jin?" Kris asked Kai who was staring at the floor blankly.

"Positive. It was Jin, no doubt." Kai replied. All he wanted to do was to confront Jin and asked him what did he want and how could he know Nana. Kai tried to remember anything suspicious happened in the past. He remembered something. "I remember something."

Kris twitched his brows and waited for him to continue.

"When we were on a date, there was someone who bumped with Nana. I had seen his face before and I'm sure now that he was one of Jin's men." Kai fixed his seating position. "I always feel like I'm being watched or followed by someone whenever I drive Nana home."

Kris thought for a second. "He wants her." Kris concluded. Now, the secret was revealed. Jin wanted something that belonged to Kai. That something indicated to someone and the person that he wanted was Nana after all this time. Kai just realized that he didn't know anything about her old friends and her life in junior high school and he never asked about them.

"I won't let that happen." Kai was serious this time. He had developed special feelings towards Nana and he was aware that he was too late already but he won't give up easily.

"Do you love her?"

Kai took a few minutes before he could answer it. It was a simple question yet hard to answer. After knowing more about her, there was something that made Kai felt comfortable and protective whenever he was with her. He never felt like that when he was with another girls. Still, Kai was uncertain about his own feelings, whether it was love or not. "She's the only girl that has changed me into a better person. I don't know it yet." Kai sighed. "All I can say right now is that Nana is a very important person for me and I will fight for her."

Kris smiled at him. It was the first time he heard Kai saying like that. Before, he was always been a cold and whatsoever type of guy but now he had changed into a totally different person. Kris was glad about it.

"I think Jin is the one who tricked me. He wants Nana breaks up with me so he purposely invited me to the party and maybe he put something on the drink." Kai assumed. It made sense now. Why Jin wanted to be their friend - his friend, to be sure. Kai was so angry. He wasn't angry at Nana or Jin, he was angry with himself. He failed to protect Nana from Jin, he failed to be her boyfriend.

"Hmmm..." Kris hummed with a low voice. "Maybe. The bartender, whom I talked to few days ago, refused to tell a thing. He pretended to know nothing which was completely a lie." Kris explained. "However I asked some trustworthy people about Jin and they told me that some of them once saw Jin with a girl few times. Nana, I believe."

Kai's hands turned to fists. He tried to control his anger and emotion. Kai stood up and grabbed his phone on the table. "Let's go."

Kris looked up and seemed confused. Kai gave him a serious look. "Let's meet Jin."

"You're joking, right?" Kris followed him.

Kai didn't answer. He was ready to meet and have a little chat with Jin. He wasn't afraid of him and he never scared of him. Kai would do anything to make him stay away from Nana.

It wasn't very easy to know where Jin was. Kai needed to ask lots of people and persuaded them to give the answers. Of course, Jin had made all the people who worked in the clubs to shut their mouth. He only feared that Jin was with Nana right now.

Today was Kai's lucky day, though. He was told that Jin was in one of the clubs and he didn't bring too many bodyguards. He was in a club where Kris and Kai never visited before so they needed to be careful.

"Control your temper. One hit, we're doomed. Understand?" Kris held Kai's shoulder with a strong grip. Kai nodded silently. Jin was sitting at the VIP room, he was busy with his phone. Only one big man guarded the front door.

Kai and Kris walked towards the room. The guard stopped them. Jin noticed them and told the guard to let them in.

"What've brought you guys here?" Jin smiled suspiciously and put his phone down.

"Cut it off, Jin." Kai looked so furious. "Why were you with Nana? How did you know her? How long have you known her?"

Jin laughed. "Slow down a bit, Kim Jongin." Both Kris and Kai was held back when Jin mentioned Kai's real name. Kai never told anyone outside the school area his real name.

"I know what you want, Jin. Stop dreaming. You will never get her." Kai continued. "Over my dead body first."

Jin snorted. "If it takes for me to get her, why not? Choose your place to die and tell me. I'll be happy to watch you die."

In a flash, Kai moved closer to him and grabbed his collar. Kai lifted Jin up a bit. They both exchanged angry and hateful gazes with each other. Kris placed his hand on Kai's shoulder and whispered him to let go.

"You are the one who set me up at the party, right?" Kai asked, still holding his collar.

Jin snapped Kai's hands easily and pushed him back. Jin fixed his collar calmly. Kai was about to make a move to him but was held quickly by Kris's strong hands. Jin raised a brow at Kai who had lost his temper.

"Listen very well, Kai." Jin begun. His voice turned a bit deeper. "As much as I want her, I play fair." Jin laughed mockingly. "And if I do want to set you up, I will do it the first time I met you. Why would I trick you in that childish way? Jin shifted his gaze from Kai to Kris and then to Kai again. "I thought about doing that once at first but it would only hurt her and make her cry, right? I won't do that, especially to the girl I like. I will get her with the most appropriate way."

Kai didn't believe Jin at all. "Bull! You can't lie to me anymore. I know you told your damn men to follow me everywhere when I'm with her."

Jin furrowed his brows and snorted. "Seriously, Kai? Why would I do that? Like I don't have any other things to do." Jin moved a step closer. "Look, I can ask her anything I want to know easily without me ordering one of them to follow you around." Jin smirked.

"Stay away from her, Jin. I've warned you."

"Who are you to her? You're no longer her boyfriend. She's nobody's so I can be with her as close as I want, right?"

Kai was about to punch but, again, Kris stopped him. “Kai.” Kris growled.

"You should control your temper, Kai. Don’t make a scene in here." Jin walked slowly towards the door and opened the door. "Oh, one more thing." Jin said before he went out. "If you want her so badly, fight for her. Although I can crash you down within seconds, I want to play fair this time. Just want you to know, once I start, I will not give up until I get what I want. Let the best man for her win."


 

>>>A.N 

(I'm bad at titles -____-)

TADA! It's so short but I hope you still love it :) In here you can see that both Jin and Kai will fight for Nana. This bring us to the other side of Jin; he is a kind person. He even tells Kai to fight for her! And we don't know yet whether he is lying to them or not about what happened in the party. Kai has his (make sense) reasons but Jin also has his reasons. So, I will let you guys think about it and let me know what do you think, ok? hehehe...

OK, I HAVE A BAD NEWS FOR YOU. I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS :( I WILL HAVE MY CHRISTMAS VACATION FOR TWO LONG WEEKS. SORRY GUYS! BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IF I HAVE THE CHANCE AND THE INTERNET :D :D 

thank you and enjoy~~