Disintegrated

Unconditional Love

 

Disintegrated

Nana couldn't sleep at all. She was so worried about her bracelet. She was so scared of losing it. Nana didn't know what would happen if she lost her one and only gift from her parents. 

The next day, Nana had to go to one of her old friends, to teach him. She had no option but to be a tutor, it was her last choice since she didn't know what to pick anymore as a part time job. So far, Nana enjoyed it. After all, it was her old friend, Sanghyun, so she was comfortable enough. Sanghyun entered a different school with Nana but they kept in contact with each other. Nana was willing to become his tutor when she knew his grade was failing. 

"Nana!" Sanghyun opened the door before she could even knock. 

Nana was startled. 

"Come in!" Sanghyun smiled cheerfully and let her in. Nana bowed a little and came to his apartment. Nana took a seat on the couch, the usual spot where they studied together. Sanghyun jogged to his small kitchen and came back with two glasses of water. 

"Thanks." Nana said. 

"Welcome." Sanghyun smiled.

Sanghyun's smile was undeniably cute. He has a charm to make everyone smile just by seeing him smiling. Nana admitted that she was a huge fan of him back when she was in junior high. Sanghyun was a very good and polite guy compared to Kai. 

"By the way, how's your relationship with your boyfriend?" Sanghyun asked while he was solving math problems. 

Nana shrugged. "Still the same." 

Sanghyun knew about her relationship with Kai. He didn't judge her when she told him that she was dating one of the playboys in her school. Sanghyun just told her to be careful and not to bring hopes too high. Nana always listened to his advices. 

"Why do you keep this relationship, Nana? When you suffer the most in this relationship?" Sanghyun stopped writing and looked at her. 

Why? "I love him, Sanghyun." Nana replied confidently. It was a lame reason yet meaningful. Nana didn't know why she loved Kai very dearly. It just happened naturally to her. 

Sanghyun didn't make a comment anymore so he just continued his work. 

"Thank you, Nana!" Sanghyun waved his hand to her. "I'll transfer the money to your bank account!" 

Nana waved back. "You're welcome!" 

Unexpectedly, there was someone who heard them and mistook their conversation. 

 

Nana saw Kai and a different girl sitting on a bench, flirting and cuddling with each other. Nana believed students who didn't know them would think that they were a couple. A happy young couple. It made Nana sad and broken but when she saw Kai's smile, she was smiling too. As long as Kai was smiling, she would keep smiling too no matter how broken she was. Nana smiled but there were tears on the corner of her eyes but the girl tried to kiss him on his cheek. She wished it were her. She wished it were her who kissed him. 

Nana could feel the pain inside of her heart. She wiped away the tears before it fell down. 

"Oppa," the girl called. The girl was holding something; something that made Nana ran towards them. "Whose is this?" 

"It's mine." Nana said before Kai could speak. The girl raised a brow and smirked. 

"Yours? This is too beautiful to be yours." The girl played with the bracelet. 

Nana was worried that it would break. "Please. Give it back." Nana pleaded and tried to get it but the girl snapped her hand. "Please." 

"You want it?" The girl playfully said. "Say, are you cheating on Kai Oppa?" 

Nana looked at the girl confusedly. "What? Of course not!" 

"Then why I saw you coming out from a guy's apartment and talked about transferring money yesterday?" The girl smiled wickedly. 

Kai gave Nana a blank expression and waited for her answer. 

"Wha-what? No. It wasn't like that." Nana shuttered. "I was tutoring him." 

"Hmmm..." The girl stood up and stared at her. "Tutoring, huh? Good excuse." The girl played with the bracelet and then it fell down. Purposely, the girl stepped on it and the bracelet crashed into pieces. 

Nana stared emotionless at the broken pieces of her bracelet. Meanwhile, the girl laughed mockingly and Kai was just sitting casually on the bench, watching the girls. Kai noticed Nana's sudden change of her expression. He never saw Nana like that. She was so heartbroken and distressed. 

"That's for cheating on Kai Oppa, ." The girl laughed. "Come on, Oppa. Let's go somewhere else." 

 

Kai stood up and left Nana who still stunned. Nana kneeled down and gathered the pieces of her torn bracelet. She held it and closed her eyes. 

I'm sorry, mom, dad. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I'm sorry your gift is ruined.

Nana couldn't help but to cry. The last piece of her parents was crashed and ruined into pieces just like her heart. Nana's shoulder began to trembling and she was crying silently. 

Kai turned around when he heard Nana's crying sound. It wasn't loud but since there weren't too many people in there, he could heart it. 

"Just let her be." The girl spoke. "She deserves it. It's her fault." 

Kai watched crying Nana from distance. Although he didn't have affections towards her but he was sad when he saw her crying like that. 

She doesn't cry when I flirt with another girls in front of her and when I sleep with random girls. She doesn't cry when I use her as my maid. But she cries over a bracelet? Is that so important for her? 

"Nana!" Kai saw a girl running towards Nana who still on her position. She hugged Nana and tried to bring her up. 

"Let's go, Oppa." The girl pulled Kai. 

 

Kai didn't see Nana or the girl who helped her for the rest of the day. His mind kept replying the incident. He always saw the smiling and cheerful Nana. It was the first time he saw Nana in that state. 

"Hey." Tao whispered. "I heard that you broke up with Nana because she was cheating on you. Is that true?" 

Kai raised his brows in disbelief. When his 'girl' told him about Nana cheating on him, Kai knew it was not true. Kai knew Nana wouldn't cheat on him. How did he know? Well, he just knew it. Nana wasn't a cheater type. He was. "No." 

Tao sighed. "Damn! I wish it's true so I can have her." 

Kai rolled his eyes and ignored him. 

 

Kai opened his door house lazily and kicked it to close it. He threw his body on the couch and closed his eyes tightly. After a few minutes, Kai stood up and went to the kitchen, searching for food. Kai was surprised when he saw some food on the table. They were still warm. However, he didn't see any sign of Nana anywhere. All he saw was food and a small piece of paper beside the plate. 

I made you food. I hope you like it. 

Sorry. 

-Nana

Sorry? For what? Kai asked himself.

Kai ate the food and washed the dishes for the first time. Kai didn't mind at all to wash all the plates but it still felt new for him. Kai grabbed his bag and went to his room. 

He wasn't in the mood of going to the club. He just wanted to stay at home and sleep. He was tired of everything. 

 

Nana tried to repair the torn bracelet again but she failed. 

"Why don't you take the symbol and make it as a necklace or something?" Tara suggested. 

Nana then did what her friend told her. She picked the N symbol which had holes in it. She inserted it to the necklace she wore everyday. 

"That's better!" Tara complimented. 

Nana smiled. Tara felt rather sad when she saw her best friend smiling. "Nana..." 

Nana looked at her. 

"You can't do this to yourself." 

Nana tilted her head. "Do what?"

Tara sighed. "Make yourself hurt and suffer just because of him. You have suffered for too long. He used you." 

Nana looked down. She wasn't that blind. Nana was awared of that but still it didn't change her decision on staying with him. It may hurt her but at least she felt something. "It's ok. I'm totally fine with it." 

"No, Nana." Tara shook her head. "It's not ok and you're not fine. I know you love him so much but you should think about yourself too. Kai is a jerk and a cheater. You don't deserve him. No, he doesn't deserve you." 

Nana forced a smile. Nana didn't want to cry anymore. She had had enough. 

"You know he doesn't love you, right?" 

Nana's smile faded away and she stared at the floor blankly. "I know." She whispered softly. "He doesn't need to love me. Being on his side is enough for me." 

"You're weird, Nana." Tara sighed again, "I'm here not to tell you to break up with him. I'm here to tell you that I will support whatever your decision is but I've warned you, ok? You know the consequences of being his girlfriend." 

Nana smiled and hugged her best friend. "Thank you." She was so happy when she heard that. She couldn't imagine what would happen if Tara wasn't here.


 

>>A.N

OH MY!! THIS STORY HAS ONLY 2 CHAPTERS AND I GOT 31 SUBS AND 4 UPVOTES! WOW! THAT'S A RECORD FOR ME, GUYS! HEHEHE!

THANKS A LOT! :) :) AND WELCOME TO THE NEW READERS! 

HAVE YOU SEEN MIRACLES IN DECEMBER MV? I ALMOST CRIED :'( the lyrics is just too...sad! it's a great song, though!

I'M SO DONE WITH MY EXAMS! YEY! FINALLY! I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN THEN! :) Maybe if it's possible, I will make a double update for today ;D

don't forget to check out my other story too (Endlessly)

I'm so looking forward to see your lovely comments ^___^ 

Enjoy everyone~~