Confused

Unconditional Love

Confused

"What should I do?"

D.O stared at his confused friend who was now lying on the couch. This was the first time ever D.O seeing Kai acted like this. Before, Kai didn't care about anything but himself, his attitude was as cold as ice towards other people and he never cared about a girl's feeling. D.O had no idea what had hit his head until he was like this.

"Yah!" Kai called, "Answer me. What should I do?"

Kai knew D.O would provide the best advices for him. He was a very reliable friend so Kai didn't hesitate to talk with him about this matter.

"What the others said?" D.O asked back.

"Well, Kris was quite speechless but he came up to a solution that I need to be with Mira if I don't want anything happens to Nana." Kai looked down with a frown. "I want to be with Nana… again."

He made it clear enough, he didn't want to lose her. Nana didn't just change him, she was also taught him about love — a thing that he had lost long enough. She made him realize that he couldn't buy or use love for your own good.

"Then be with her." D.O spoke as if it was the easiest thing to do. "She gave you another chance, right?"

Kai nodded. He had to persuade her for a long time to give a chance for him. Kai was surprised when she finally said yes, it took him minutes to filter the word inside his brain. He was now sure that she still had feelings for him.

"I don't want to risk a thing. If I'm with her again, it's not me who suffer… it's her. We don't know what Mira would do to her next."

"What about Jin? What's his plan?"

Kai shrugged. "I don't know."

"Does he know about you and Nana?"

"I'm sure she told him already by now."

D.O just nodded his head few times. To be honest, he didn't know what to tell him since he never been in this kind of situation. "Just follow your heart. If you want to be with her, then stay with her. You can protect her, right?"

Kai bit his lower lips. "Maybe..." Kai doubtly said. "Maybe I shouldn't be with her in the beginning. Maybe this is the sign to tell me that I'm not the one for her – never will be." 

D.O patted his back. "Don't say that."

"No." Kai looked at him in an intense look. "I made her condition even worse and that isn't right. Yes, I want to be with her. I want to have a happy and normal relationship with her, not like this." 

Kai doubted Nana would be safe if they ever got back together again. 

"I will give a second chance but let us just be friends first. I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a relationship again." 

Will she be happy again? Will she be safe? Is it the best way if I stay away from her?

 

Jin closed the door behind him with his leg. He sat on the couch and leaned his head back. 

It's hard to erase my feeling for him. He has changed now. Maybe I should try it again. 

He remembered those sentences clearly. Jin knew Nana still loved Kai but he didn't know that the feeling was so strong. Jin had tried to act casually when Nana told him about Kai. Is this how it feels when a girl rejects a guy? 

"Tch." Jin seemed annoyed. She was too good for him. How could she say yes so easy for him, huh? She should've say no. 

Jin stared blankly at the floor. If... 

If she wants to be with him, I will take a step back. Jin thought. His feeling confused him. He remembered how casually Nana talked with him and she didn't even scared of knowing him. He could say that Nana was the first real friend of him. During his school days, all the students were scared of him and tended to either stay as far as possible from him or make a mess with him. Jin always beat everyone up who made troubles with him. He once almost got into a big fight with Kris because of some misunderstanding.

However, ever since he met Nana, he was willing to give all his bad side up. Jin never knew saving a girl would almost change his life. He could ignore her, actually. He could let the guys her in the street but he chose to save her life. What caught his attention the most was her love for Kai. Jin never met a girl who loved – sincerely and unconditionally – a guy. 

The sudden ring of his phone broke his daydream. 

"Meet me at the bar." 

The line was cut immediately before Jin could ask anything. 

What does she want now?

 

"Mira? Are you joking right now?" Tara was shocked when Sanghyun told her about who was behind all of this mess. Sanghyun wanted to tell her from the beginning but he wasn't sure and right now, he purposely came to her apartment and told her about it. Tara had to make an excuse to Nana since Sanghyun told her not to bring Nana.

It had been few days after the funeral. Nana had promised to herself not to cry again. She had been living with Tara for a while and it was a good thing that she had someone whom she could rely on. Tara also persuaded her to go back to school again and Nana did, although sometimes she would skip few lessons.

"Sssstttt!" Sanghyun hissed. "Don't tell Nana, ok?"

Tara looked pissed. "I'm going to kill that woman! I mean, how could she do that?! Had she lost her mind or what? And why either Kai or Jin doesn’t do anything about it? I will give them a special lecture as soon as I have killed that b*tch."

"Calm down, will you?" Sanghyun chuckled. "Mira threatened Kai. He's still figuring the way out. There's not much they can do about it. She's tricky."

Tara rolled her eyes. She had known she was a crazy girl — insane, to be precise. Sanghyun was leaning against the wall and looked at her. "Don't tell her." He reminded her again.

There was some noise coming from the side corridor, which made them startled.

"What's that?" 


>>>A.N

Sorry for taking such a long time to update. School -__- 

Thank you for subscribing and upvoting! :) Don't forget to leave a comment, ok? It helps me (A LOT) to keep updating asap despite the crazy work from school.

BTW, I have posted the first chapter of my new story. CLICK 

Hmm, I'm also thinking of making oneshot stories of each EXO members with different plots so hopefully you will read my other stories too :) 

See you in the next chapter wink