Nana

Unconditional Love

 

Nana

Kai hugged the girl by her waist. He was laughing and cheering at his friends' jokes. The girl also laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. Kai planted a light kiss on her cheek which made her giggled.

"Kai."

Kai looked up and saw his smiling girlfriend stood in front of him. All of his friends paused and looked at her. Kai's hand didn't let go the girl's waist while the girl fixed her sitting position.

"Hello!" Chanyeol greeted Nana with a bright smile.

Nana smiled back to him and the others. Then, she reached out her hands. "I have copied everything."

Kai stared at the papers in her hands which were neatly written.

"Keep them." Kai coldly answered. "I don't need them."

Nana pulled her hand and nodded. She looked down for a second and then gave him a sincere smile. "Ok. If you need them, just tell me."

Nana walked away and held tightly on the papers. Nana had spent the whole night to copy all the notes about the lessons they had for Kai, her boyfriend. What's worse was Kai ordered her that he wanted to be hand written. This wasn't the first time for her, though. This was like a daily routine for her where she needed to take care of him and do whatever he told.

"You shouldn't do that." One of his friends, D.O, said. "She's your girlfriend."

"I don't care." Kai answered and continued flirting with the girl beside him.

Kai was a famous player in his school. Still, many girls fell for him and chased him. He was a hot, tempting and gorgeous boy. Whereas Nana, she was just one of the girls in their school. She was a bright student but she didn't get the spotlight like Kai did.

It happened with Nana too. Nana soon fell in love with Kai after two months being in the same class with him. She was considered as a very fortunate girl because Kai accepted her confession. Kai almost never accepted a girl's confession. He only liked playing with them and using them.

Ever since they dated each other, Nana was the one who suffered the most. Kai treated her more like a maid. He gave her orders. He told her to do his homework while he went out with girls. He told her to do his laundry and other things. Nana did all of them, sincerely. She never complained. It didn't mean she liked it. Nana liked the latter, whenever she did his order and he was happy with it, Kai patted her head gently and sometimes smiled at her. Nana liked his smile.

"Let me guess, he told you to keep them again. Am I right?" Nana's one and only friend, Tara, said.

Nana sat beside her and nodded. Nana didn't have many friends in her life. She had a difficulty of making friends with other people. Even Tara was the one who approached her. She felt so thankful to have a friend like Tara beside her. Tara knew Nana's entire love story and her life story. Tara never judged her of being Kai's girlfriend even though she hated Kai.

Tara sighed deeply. "Don't be sad." Tara cheered Nana who looked down. Nana lifted her head up and smiled.

"I'm ok. I'm used to it." Nana said.

Tara had to admit to herself that Nana was the strongest person she has ever met. She would always give her brightest smile even in her most heartbreaking condition. Tara felt bad sometimes, cause she couldn't do anything to help her. There were times when she wanted to yell at Kai and beat him up but no. She wouldn't do that because it would only make Nana more sad and it was too risky.

"Look! Your boyfriend is here." Nana pointed to a boy who just came in to their class.

The boy smiled at Nana and she smiled back at him.

"Hi." The boy greeted the girls.

"Hello, Jo." Nana greeted back.

"Ready to go home?" The boy looked at Tara.

Tara bit her lips, unsure.

"Go." Nana told her. "I'm fine, seriously."

"Are you sure?" Tara looked at Nana with worried eyes.

"Just go." Nana laughed and pushed her softly.

"Ok, then." Tara grabbed her bag. "I'll call you later."

As soon as they left, Nana took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She let it out and started to get ready to go home, alone. Kai never accompanied her, not even once. He was nowhere already when Nana wanted to go home together. Nana felt sad at first but now, she was used to it.

Nana always envied with those romantic and cute couples who walked together as they held each other hands tightly. She was jealous of them. Nana envied girls who had a caring and loving boyfriend. Nana envied them but she always looked at the positive side, Nana still had a boyfriend, a handsome one, and she loves him sincerely.

 

"I'm home!" Nana half-shouted as she took off her shoes and put them on the shoe rack.

"Welcome back, dear!" A soft and gentle voice replied.

Nana went to the living room and found her grandmother there, listening to a radio while she was sewing. Nana kissed her grandmother's cheek and hugged her.

"Aren't you supposed to work?"

Nana shifted her head to a clock on the wall. "Later. My shift starts at 5 o'clock. Grandma, are you hungry?"

"I've eaten enough, dear." The old lady smiled. "You should rest, Nana. You seem tired."

Nana just smiled at her and walked upstairs to her room. Nana lived in a small house with her lovely grandmother. Her parents died when she was still seven years old and her grandma was the only relative she had. So, since then, she lived with her. They both were happy living with each other. When her grandma couldn't work again because of her health issue, Nana was now the one who was working as a waitress and a tutor. She had to take two jobs at the same time so she could pay the living costs.

Of course, Kai didn't know about all of this. Kai even didn't know a bit of her life. As much as she wanted him to know, Kai would just ignore her. 


>>A.N

Hi and Welcome ^_^ ! This is my third fanfic. I'm so so excited to write this story and to share with all of you. Thank you for the subs XD ... I really hope you guys like my story and my other stories too (HEHEHE). Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I will be very happy if you upvote this one too :) :) 

I will do double update for today!! 

THANK YOU AND ENJOY~