Introducing the First Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |         language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

First Member of Solibaljeon revealed

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 

Eleven days after releasing the first picture of the new girl group, SM Entertainment finally uploaded the first profile on their homepage. The profile is titled 'Solibaljeon's Lead Dancer Aimee'.

Aimee's real name is Park Nahee and she is apparently not only the Lead Dancer but also the Main Choreographer for the nine member girl group. Furthermore, it's stated that she is a talented actress and has a good sense of humor.

Aimee was born on 31th of December, 1994 in Seoul and with her eighteen years rumored to be one of the youngest members. She is fully Korean but due to her spending five years in America she possesses fluent English and furthermore basic Mandarin skills.

Aimee was initially scouted for her looks but she turned out to be quite talented since she only trained for one year before being placed into Solibaljeon. She is said to be close to EXO's Chen.

Aimee is the first Solibaljeon member to be revealed and the eighth member to join the group.

Together with the revelation some pictures of her as well as three videos of Nahee practicing were released on Youtube.

 

 

 Chen    Exo    SMent    Teaser/Leak    Solibaljeon 

 

Jooeul

Her rapping hurts my ears but I think she looks kinda cute. And if my EXO bias likes her then I'll like her, too.

 

-yoruichiii456

She looks stunning, no wonder she was streetcasted - and her dancing is also decent. Her face reminds me a bit of A Pink's Naeun and the way they describe her she seems to be good at variaety and acting, too. I wonder if SM Entertainment pushes her to be kind of the 'face of the group'.

 

4Secrettime

Wow, her singing and rapping are pretty good! Are they sure she isn't a triple threat? xD

But I'm really curious of the new girl group, it's not common for groups to do their own choreography...I'm wondering about the plans SM Entertainment has with Solibaljeon.

   
   

 

introduction 1

 

Aimee

 

"Jongdae! Ya, Jongdae-oppa", shouted Aimee as she ran down the floor of SM Entertainments practice rooms. Other trainees gave her disapproving glances for causing such a ruckus but Aimee actually couldn't care less. Finally she reached her destination, a small studio at the very end of the corridor and without hesitating she barges in, smacking the door wide open.

 

The young man in front of the microphone stopped singing and looked up, confused for a split second because there were just very few people who'd dare to interrupt his vocal practice, before he recognized his best friend and a happy smile spread on his handsome features. Aimee caught her breath from all the running before smirking back.

 

"Nana, what are you doing here?" He asked cheerfully before he raised his brows and the tone of his voices changes. "I hope you better have a valid reason for interrupting my practice and take up my precious time."

 

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Of course I do," she scoffed.

 

"What is it? Did you get a good grade at the monthly evaluations? Has it anything to do with that new girl group? Are you accepted for the final line up?" Chen asked away and with every question his voice got more hopeful. Aimee laughed. He actually seemed even more exited than she was herself.

 

"Yes to all of them! I'm gonna debut~" she sing-songed and attempted to do a cartwheel but the small recording room was definitely not the right place for because she toppled against a wall. She smoothly stand up again and brushed imaginary dust off of her clothes. She wasn't one of those trainees that had nothing else but their careers in their head but she did want to debut and so she was really relieved when she got the message about her being chosen and publicy announced.

 

"Really? Congratulations!" Chen exclaimed and hugged her tightly.

 

"Air...air to breathe!" Aimee gasped and struggled against his grip. Chen may looked skinny and weak but he definitely wasn't.

 

"But seriously oppa, you promised to be the first one who would congratulate me when I would debut. But now not only my mom and one of the new managers, but also two staff members I've never met before beat you," Aimee nagged at him with a pout.

 

"Don't give me that kind of face," Chen commented unfazed about the statement she just made.

 

"What kind of face?" Aimee asked, still pouting.

 

Chen sighed. "Exactly this is the reason I can't go out with you without everyone assuming that you're my girlfriend. You always tell me how much you dislike aegyo but then you do cute faces like this. Remember that girl who started crying when she saw us because she didn't want me to be dating?"

 

"Ugh, she was scary. I think that she even stalked me the next few days, whenever I went somewhere she was trailing behind." Aimee shuddered. This was really an unwelcoming memory.

 

"Really? Why didn't you tell me, these are serious matters," Chen suddenly sounded very concerned, unlike his usual self.

 

"I didn't want to worry you. You already have enough trouble with all these saesangs," she explained and gave him a small smile, "Besides, it was months ago. I already forgot about her anyway."

 

She knew that as an idol she'd probably have to deal with such fans, too and she thought that this was her least favorite thing about being an idol, even worse than hateful anti-fans. But Aimee was passionate about singing - even though she wasn't particulary good at it - and she always dreamed about performing on a stage so she wouldn't allow people like this to affect her life. The stage was her thrill ride and she wanted Solibaljeon to get successfull.

 

Chen gave her a worried look. Aimee sighed, she didn't want him to worry about her so much, she was fine. She tucked some loose strands of her long, black hair behind her ears and put on a stern expression. "Whatever, I'm okay now. Besides I was just officially announced to debut and you already found a way to drop the mood, stupid."

 

"Don't ever give me a lecture about how ugly I look when trying to be cute, you're pouting again! Seriously, do you actually realize how much aegyo you do subconsciously?" Chen yelled after her as she walked out of the studio, humming to herself as she went to find someone else to harass.

 

 

 

Congratulations to Ariasvina and Park Nahee~ ^^