Chapter SEVENTEEN

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

"Unnie, have you ever kissed anyone?"

The look the leader had on her face was unreadable. Hotaru eagerly waited for the leader's answer. Seulyong softly bit the inside if her cheek, noticing the kiddos slowly focusing their gaze on her. Did her members, apart from Bara and Sori, find out that she was dating Doojoon? Was this their way to confirm it?

"Waeyo?" She asked, her poker face mode ON. There was no way she wanted her members to know. They already speculated that she was seeing someone, granted they didn't know who. Who knows, if word got out that she was dating an A-List idol like Doojoon, she'd be on everyone's blacklist just like SNSD's Taeyeon.

"I'm acting in a new drama and I have a kiss scene," Hotaru mumbled as she fiddled with her fingers. She looked deep in thought, trying to find the right words to put her dilemma. "But the director says I don't have enough feeling for it. Even though I've had other kiss scenes before. He says it seems too awkward."

"So why do you assume that I've kissed anyone?" Seulyong continued, her eyebrows slowly raised. Looking at Sori, the leader sent her a glare that promised death if she even said a word about Doojoon. "I haven't had a single boyfriend in my life. I'm serious. Go ask Chanyeol."

"You're the leader right?" Aimee asked, her eyes glistening with mischief. "You're twenty-six! You should be married, not running around with idol boys half your age."

"No fair!" Seulyong frowned, illiciting giggles from the other girls. "Are you calling me old?"

"You're relatively older than most of us, unnie." Sumin put in, giving her friend a small smile.

"Didn't you say that there was an older guy you liked during your Cube Training days?" Yuntue asked, twirling a pencil between her fingers. "Did you ever, you know... Kiss him?"

"It's Seul Leader we're talking about!" Aimee rang out. "We're talking about the erted flirt of a leader Solibaljeon is stuck with. Not that it's bad or anything unnie, but it's quite true."

"I betcha you have tons of experience even though you never dated." Sori cackled before swinging an arm around her friend and sent her a knowing wink. Clearly she was playing along with the dongsaengs, not mentioning anything about the leader's official boyfriend. "Oh c'mon! Indulge the kids! See how they're giving you puppy eyes?"

"Well to be honest..." Seulyong muttered, defeated by the hopeful and curious looks her dongsaengs were giving her. "I've kissed a couple of times... But it was only with one person! I'm not that easy that I'll kiss just anyone!"

"So what if it was one of our sunbaes? Say EXO?" Tiao Ning asked, her attention shifting from the television to the topic at hand. What if unnie slips up and it's someone from EXO? "Would you kiss them?"

"As much as I love those dorks, I can't ever imagine being in a romantic relationship with any of them. They're Chanyeol's group mates! They're like little brothers too me."

A thought occurred to Bara. She began to chuckle and couldn't help but join the others in their teasing. "What would you do if you saw... say Kikwang-sunbae?"

"Kikwang? Lee Kikwang? Beast's Kikwang?" Of all the people in Beast, it had to be the group's resident Adonis. But Seulyong was glad that it wasn't Doojoon Bara mentioned, otherwise she would have a titter. And who knows, she'd get so excited about imagining him that she'll let it slip that they're dating. "Are we thinking about the same Kikwang, the one with the chocolate abs? Not that Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon doesn't have any......"

"What other Kikwang-ssi do you know unnie?" Bara giggled, watching as her unnie was clearly in another world, most likely a erted one. "I know you're friends with them, especially with Yoseob-ssi as your best friend, but you must've felt some sort of attraction to them?"

"Uh... Kind of?" Seulyong muttered. "I can't help it if they practice half- most of the time. I keep thinking inappropriately when I see them practice sometimes."

"Oh really? Who in particular?"Hyehyun asked, looking up from her phone. She wanted to know, at least a little, about men. She was trying to clarify her feelings, wanted to know why she kissed Joonmyun, but of course she was scared. Maybe a conversation like this will lead to answers.

Seulyong scratched her temple. "All of them?"

"Gosh this leader. All over Beast, huh?" Sori cackled. "So what would you do?"

"Well... If it was Kikwang, I'd probably grab his clothes. Maybe a little too quickly that something might tear." Seulyong raised an eyebrow, illiciting gasps of shock from the girls.

"Guys don't like that unnie. Wouldn't that be too forceful?" Hotaru asked, biting her cheek.

Seulyong crossed her arms. "But he's not like most guys. He's strong. He'd most likely crush me in an embrace."

"And what then?" Tiao Ning asked, focusing deeply to the conversation.

"I'd move in close so I can smell him and he can smell me." The leader said in a hushed voiced, despite being in their dorm.

"Then what?" Bara asked all too curiously.

"Kiss him."

"Really? Just like that?" Sumin wondered aloud.

"Uh huh. I'd kiss him." Seulyong softly chuckled. "But it's not that easy."

"Why?" Yuntue asked. "Like how?"

"I'd kiss him so deep, like there's not enough air in the room. Then when it starts to be all teeth and wet and hot and then you're just breathing him in. Like sweet honey..."

"Someone get her a room!" Aimee yelled out, the girls rolling their eyes at the leader's usual fantasies.

"Don't kid around unnie." Yuntue, who was unusually interested in the conversation, let out a disappointed sigh before looking at her composition book.

"But how does a first kiss feel? To be kissed?" Hyehyun asked, reverting everyone's attention back to the leader. "Will you know that person's feelings? Is every kiss like that?"

"Very curious huh, Hyehyun-unnie? Are you seeing someone?" Aimee asked the main vocalist. "You've been acting weird ever since that day you met up with Suho-oppa."

"Tch, what are you talking about Aimee? I'm just wondering since Hotaru isn't going to say it. You know how shy she is." Hyehyun rolled her eyes, Hotaru nodding her head in agreement. Hyheyun was not going to reveal that she kissed Joonmyun. It was enough that Aimee about her friendship with Joonmyun.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop messing around. Let's see..." Seulyong began. "It all depends. Does he like you and you like him? If so, then it should be the most beautiful feeling ever. Kissing is neither Biology nor Physics. It is a chemistry."

Seulyong remembered her first kiss as if it was just yesterday, and smiled at the thought. "A first kiss is something special, you're going to remember it for, well, the time until the next one. Don't talk. Give everything to them in that one touch. Your only concentration is to explore him through his mouth. Make him feel like he is everything you possess, and you ever will."

"It should be passionate. Let the eyes do the talking. Don't have it planned that you're going to make a move. Let the emotions flow out of your eyes and hold him so tight like he is yours for the rest of your life."

The girls had serious faces on, contemplating her words. They didn't even notice the arrival of Beast's Doojoon and Chanyeol, as the latter enthusiastically called out his greetings. The men were greeted with small smiles and looks of curiosity before Seulyong sighed.

"Here's a perfect example." She said loudly enough for the girls to snap from their thoughts. Grabbing Doojoon's sweater that it might slightly tear, she pulled his upper body towards hers. With wide eyes, the girls of Solibaljeon, with the exception of Sori (who had went into the kitchen), uttered their shock when they noticed their leader kissing someone.

And not just anyone. An idol.

"Noona!" Chanyeol yelled, quite flabbergasted that his older sister had suddenly grabbed Beast's leader and kissed him.

Doojoon was surprised as well. He pulled back just slightly, his left ear just by her lips as she incoherently whispered for him to help her demonstrate a passionate kiss. Good god, did he have to reveal that he was suddenly dating Seulyong since she kissed him? He had too, right?

Seulyong stared up at him, his brown chocolate eyes gazing into her own. He imprisoned them, as she leaned up and brought her lips against his. A jolt slammed through Seulyong's entire nervous system, her eyes slowly closed, and his lips began to move on hers, thoroughly and possessively exploring each tender curve.

Doojoon felt her lips soften involuntarily, felt her arms give way, her upper body coming to rest against his chest. One of his hands, which was hanging at his sides, came to slither towards her waist. He deepened the kiss, his other hand shifting soothingly over her cheek. He slid the tip of his tongue along the crease of her lips, seeking entrance, insisting that they part, and when they finally did, his tongue plunged into the sweetness of and slowly withdrew, then darted in again.

He was lover now- ardent, persuasive, gentle, wanting. Tenderness overwhelmed Seulyong and, with a silent moan a helpless surrender, she curved her hand around his neck, her lips moving on with awakening ardor.

After a few moments, Doojoon pulled back and looked at her, his eyes glistening with mischief. Seulyong had seemed to remember where she was and what she did and slowly coughed into her fist. "That's how you kiss a ma-"

"Seulyong and I are dating." Doojoon bluntly said. Sori and Bara smiled widely, whereas the others gaped. Chanyeol had no exact words but kept staring at his sister wondering why she never told him. Snaking an arm around her waist, Doojoon smiled down at his girlfriend. "We've been dating for almost five years."

 


 

"Five years?" Park Chanyeol groaned as he and Sumin sat inside a cafe, waiting for their friends to arrive. "How could I not know that noona and Doojoon-sunbae were seeing each other? For five years?"

"It's a surprise to me too." Sumin muttered, drinking her tea. "But I don't think Bara and Sori were too concerned. Maybe they knew about it?"

Sumin looked at Chanyeol and noticed that he looked in agony. It was as if his noona betrayed him, as if she didn't trust him to keep a secret. Not that Sumin would blame the older girl. She'd keep a secret as well if her any of her siblings were crazy. "Chanyeol-ah? Are you OK?"

Chanyeol seemed to come to his senses, blinking a few times before puffing his cheeks out and giving her a grin. "I'm fine. Still a little surprised but good. Anyway, how are you feeling now that Baekhyun and Taeyeon-noona are dating?"

Chanyeol was actually one of the few people that found out that she had a secret crush on Baekhyun. Leave it to derpy Chanyeol to find out about it. But once Sumin found out her crush was already dating someone, a very popular idol no less, she fell into depression and was rather distant with EXO, Baekhyun in particular. Despite Chanyeol being a big flirt and a goofball, he was rather comforting and gentle as he tried to comfort Sumin away from Baekhyun.

"I'm fine." Sumin smiled, lifting her cup to her lips. "I'm trying hard not to really think about it as of late but sometimes I can't help watching him during your stages. I'm trying so hard to distract myself with another member."

Chanyeol chuckled and pointed at himself. "With who? Me?"

"Haha, you wish Derpyeol." Sumin laughed at his attempt to flirt with her. "No, I've been looking at Lay as of late."

"Lay-hyung?! And not me?!" Chanyeol feigned an arrow shooting at his heart. "I think I'm going to die."

"Oh man up, Yeol." Sumin rolled her eyes, as she lightly hit his arm. "But thanks for the distraction."

"Well, you're quite welcome, Suminnie." He sent her a dazzling smile.

"Noona to you!" She laughed, as the others piled in.

"I knew she was seeing him." Aimee said to Yuntue and TiaoNing as they were greeted by a hostess.

"It's just coincidence, Aimee."

"Have you seen her being overly friendly with other idols apart from Beast and B1A4's Baro? No?"

"That's true. But we couldn't know that she was secretly seeing him. She was too vague about it."

"Are they going to go public? I don't want unnie to get any antis."

"I don't know Tiao Ning."

Aimee, Yuntue, and TiaoNing gathered into the cafe and pulled out the chairs from Sumin's and Chanyeol's table. They settled themselves down and took their orders before looking at the male idol present.

Aimee coughed. "Chanyeol-oppa, how do you feel about your new brother-in-law?"

"B...brother-in-law!?" Chanyeol let out. Although he was loud, it was a safe night since their fans were strictly told to not stay out too late. The only people that were in the cafe were couples and older men and women. Chanyeol scratched his chin. "Not that I'd mind Doojoon-sunbae being a brother-in-law. We could play jokes on noona."

"You better shape up on the sports." Yuntue teasingly chuckled. "Doojoon-ssi likes to play soccer and sports."

"Who says I can't play sports?" Chanyeol sked, baffled by the girls teasing him. "To be honest, I always suspected that noona was seeing someone. I always thought something was suspicious when she would lock her phone and change the passcodes every so often. Or when she would pretend she was talking to no one in the middle of the night when I go into her room to tell her to be quiet. Wait... Now that I think of it, she was always hanging around Doojoon-sunbae when she was training at CUBE."

"Now that's a shocker." Aimee teased the tall male. "Oppa, are you against it? Seul-unnie's and Doojoon-oppa's relationship?"

"It's a bit of a shocker but I'm not against it." Chanyeol shrugged. "It's time for my older sister to finally get married. I'm more worried about Joonmyun-hyung. He's getting old."

"I don't think you have to worry about Suho-oppa. At least not with Hyehyun-unnie around." Aimee hushly whispered that Sumin barely heard her.
 


Sooooooo... Lol enjoy my wonderful peeps. Lol :) I'm rooting for SuYeol!

-Linda