Intro

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup
Intro
Nine Girls on their Way to Hallyu Stardom

Seulyong was glad to be gone from her current residence. Chanyeol's mom was driving her crazy!

Driving in her decent size van that her father bought her upon hearing her debut (and approved by SM), Seulyong pressed the button on her earpeice as her phone rang. "Yubasaeyo?"

"Yah, eodisaeyo?"

"On my way over there Sori. Watch the kiddos for me." Seulyong muttered as she tried to concentrate on driving and checked her rearview mirror occasionally to make sure none of her boxes or the other girls' toppled over.

"No way! Palli!"

"Why? Are they fighting again? Did Sumin and Hyehyun start an argument?!" The older girl let out, concerned. She would have been there to have settle things out but they, as in the other members, had to make Seulyong be a chaffeur for the furniture and other things, since she was the only other member, apart from Yuntue and Sori, with a license.

"No. They're practically strangers. I can't watch them. They're all probably be doing their own thing."

"Aish..." Seulyong sighed as she shifted lanes to turn and exit off the highway. "This girl. Let Bara watch the kids."

"No. Hurry up before I throw your coffee maker out the kitchen window."

Now that wouldn't do. "Ara ara. I'll be there in like ten minutes."

After hanging up, Seulyong turned up the volume to her van as she passed cars, at speed limit of course. She was glad to be gone from the Park Household. Her stepmother held a grudge against Seulyong because she was taking care of some other woman's child. At first, she thought that living with her half-brother's family would be fun but Chanyeol's mom was nagging and just spiteful.

Seulyong was just glad to be gone from that house. It wasn't her fault that her father left Chanyeol's mom to be with her mom. If anything, Seulyong should hold a grudge against Chanyeol's mom for seducing her dad and getting her pregnant before marrying another woman. But the past was the past.

Pulling into the parking lot of the dorm she shared with the other eight girls, Seulyong stared at her new home. She still couldn't believe SM provided them with a nice two storied townhome that doubled as a dorm for the girls. Originally the girls were supposed to live in any other dorm just like the other trainees but the CEO thought against it and provided decent living quarters. His idols needed to be taken care of and shouldn't be crammed into a two bedroom dorm.

As soon as she opened the door to her van, she saw some of the members from SHINee and EXO pulling up to the dorm. She assumed some of them were there to help the girls move in since she saw Suho and Chen poking their heads out of the window before stepping out.

"Yah, Suho-ah!" Seulyong called out, waving the boys over 

"Noona!" Suho called back, Chen, Chanyeol, Kris, Key and Minho following after him as he made his way to Seulyong's van. "That's a lot of stuff there."

"Well some of them aren't even mine. I just picked up some of the kids' stuff on my way here from Chanyeolie's parents place." Seulyong muttered as Minho began picking up boxes and walking to the front door. Thank god it was wide open as Aimee came running out upon hearing Chen's voice. "That's mine, saeng. I got it."

Chuckling, Kris effortlessly picked up Seulyong's massive box of who knew what and walked off. "Saeng? What am I, a kid? You act like a noona Rosie."

"Yah! I am your noona!" Seulyong called out as she trailed behind the giant EXO member, Chanyeol lending Kris a hand. "And stop calling me by my American nickname!"

"You know how hyung is noona. You trained with him." Chanyeol chuckled from over his shoulder.

Seulyong glared at her brother's back. The EXO members wouldn't mind if Chanyeol disappeared right?


'I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch'

"Oh Jungkook," Seulyong started as she stared at the boy in front of her. "You can't be my oppa. But I'll gladly accept your love."

"Soriiiiii~ She's doing it again!" Aimee shouted from across the room as she spotted the leader attempting her known antics. It had been a few days since they had moved into the dorm and at 4pm this had been a daily occurence. It got to the point that the members of Solibaljeon groaned once they heard their leader began to hum and mutter a name.

"Oh no... Who is it this time?" Hyehyun muttered, hearing the urgency in the girl's voice. She couldn't understand what her unnie found so fascinating in guys, but who was she was to complain. At least compared to Seulyong, everyone seemed to have normal relationships with guys. Just like her relationship with Suho. But...

Their leader was too much of a erted flirt.

And she tended to target younger guys.

"Betcha it's a dongsaeng," Yuntue muttered, looking up from her laptop for a quick second and then began to scribble some musical notes in her composition book. "Who's Jungkook by the way? And what group is he from?"

"Uh oh..." Sumin groaned out, knowing her friend all too well. Lately she had been hearing the boy's name on the 24 year old's lips for the past few days. "He IS a dongsaeng if we're talking about Jeon Jungkook."

"I forbid it!" Bara exclaimed as she stood next to Seulyong, trying to snap her from her reverie. This unnie was just too stubborn for her own good. "Uh uh! No! He's eight years your junior unnie! He's still a baby!"

"Who?!" Tiao Ning shouted out, her attention on the older girls as she looked up from her book. She gave Seulyong a 'how could you' look, the older girl still gazing lovingly away. "Geez unnie! Stop being a pedonoona!"

"She's gonna get us in trouble..." Hotaru muttered, turning her attention from the leader to her phone, no doubt texting her friend Koemi. "Aish this unnie. Almost got us in trouble with BAP when she hitted on Jongup last week."

"Yeah and with the Nuest members the other day. Especially with Ren." Bara nodded.

"He looks like a girl..." Hyehyun scrunched her nose. "Why'd unnie flirt with him is a mystery."

"Yeah... Teen Top's manager almost had a heart attack when unnie came up strong on Changjo..." Tiao Ning added in.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sori asked as she stood next to Seulyong. Compared to the other members, Sori had always been informal towards Seulyong despite the latter being older. Maybe it was the fact that both girls were the first to be in the group before everyone else so their bonds were that of good friends.

"Sori! Sori! Bangtan! Bangtan! Bangtan Sonyeodan! Comeback! Daebak!" Seulyong pulled away from her source of amusement and hastily grabbed her friend's arm. She pointed to her tablet's screen and motioned to the poor boy that was her daily, no, hourly infatuation. "Kim Taehyung!"

Aimee shook her head as her attention went to the dancing seven boys on Seulyong's tablet. "First she says Jungkook and now its Taehyung. He's still a dongsaeng. Six years your junior unnie~"

"Who is Taehyung?" Yuntue asked, her question from before wasn't even answered. It was no surprise that Yuntue wouldn't know some of the new groups nowadays. She wasn't all that interested in the idol life until she became one herself. "Guys..."

"Bangtan Sonyeodan, or BTS for short, is a Big Hit Entertainment group consisting of seven guys. They specialize in hip-hop and rap." Tiao Ning voiced in as she looked up from her phone. "At least that's what the internet says."

"Ah..." Yuntue nodded, seeing why the leader liked it. "They're unnie's favorite style of music. She likes hip-hop too much."

"No wonder she and Sori are best friends." Hyehyun huffed.

Sori sighed. She was getting a bit tired of Seulyong's infatuations as of late. Granted there was nothing wrong with it since she too appreciated all the artists that Seulyong listened too but their leader knew too much rookie groups. "Seriously, what do you do when we're not rehearsing?"

"She stalks minors." Sumin muttered, nodding her head as the song blasted through the portable speakers that were connected to Seulyong's tablet. It was common knowledge, among the Soli members that is, that Seulyong tended to like the younger guys. "Come to think of it... Isn't Taehyung like too?"

"Sounds like their whining about some girl." Hyehyun pointed out, surfing through the channels on the TV as she listened to the lyrics. "What are they, sixteen or something? Funny."

"So what if Jungkook is sixteen and Jimin and Taehyung are seventeen and Hoseok is twenty and Namjoon is nineteen and Yoongi is twenty-one and Seokjin is twenty-two?" Seulyong exclaimed with wide eyes. How dare the dongsaengs say such a thing about her new favorite group? BTS would have a heart attack! "Seokjin said he'll support Solibaljeon if we supported BTS!"

"Didn't Topp Dogg say the same thing last week?" Bara asked Aimee, who shrugged her shoulders at the mention of another rookie group. The other members really didn't keep up with the rookie groups. "Besides what happened to Yano, B-Joo and Xero?"

"They're still my loves~ Bet you can't name all thirteen members~" Seulyong sang. She looked at her dongsaengs, giving them a menacing look that said to back away from the Topp Dogg members. "Wae? Do you all like them? Back-"

"No unnie," Hotaru interrupted her. "Geez, don't get your in a bunch. Go hang with the Cube sunbaes or B1A4 sunbae."

"You mean Yoseob and Baro."

"Before you know it she'll stalk Gongchan-ssi and Dongwoon-ssi."

"Aniyaaaaaaaa!"

"Enough enough." Sori hushed the rest of Solibaljeon. She motioned for the others to sit with her as she settled on the sofa with the tablet in her hands. "Yuntue and Hyehyun composed our debut track. It's really good girls. Aimee and Seulyong-"

"Unnie!" 

"Whatever," Sori glared at the leader as Seulyong always tried to get her to be a bit more respectful to her. She continued, ignoring the pout on the older girl's face. "Anyway, Aimee and Seulyong-"

"Unnie~"

"Yah! I'm trying to talk! Geez. Anyway Aimee and that," Sori gestured to Seul who pouted on being called 'that', "choreographed the dance. I watched them work their magic."

"No singing for you~" Seulyong sing-songed as she looked over Yuntue's composition.

"And no rapping for you." Sori countered back, making a mean face.

"Good. Imma sound like a dying whale rapping to that." Seulyong shrugged. "But then...there's really no rap in this song."

"I hate you, Seullie."

"Love you too, Soriiiiiiiii~"

"It's like watching two kids fighting."

"They always do this."

"Why do we have a child as our leader?!"

"God help me gain my sanity..."

author's note

Tis the intro~ wheeeeeeeeeeee. Sori will write chapter 1 haha. I at writing first chaps and intros....idk why lolol. I know it kinda centered around Seulyong (that dongsaeng loving flirt) lol. I guess its kinda building character? We'll see how this plays out. 

Hahahaha Seul is a pedonoona. Lol but then again...I'm one too....whut? Omfg something Seul and her creator have in common! But seriously BTS and Topp Dogg! BTS's V and Jungkook are freaking bias list ruiners and then Topp Dogg's Yano and Xero are adorbs and then Hojoon and Seogoong *.*

Anyways~ Hope you all like it! Fighting!

~Linda