Chapter TWENTY-ONE

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

(Park Leader added Mok-SoriSu_MinnieWish-ingSong YunBara OmmaHotaru TaroAimee-ya, and Tiao Baby to the chat.)

 

Park Leader: Ayo! Yup! Say the name!

Bara Omma: ...Is she broken?

Hotaru Taro: Did she land in China? Is the air getting to her?

Tiao Baby: Yep. Unnie is rolling around in the living floor spazzing out to Seventeen.

Su_Minnie: Even though she has a boyfriend she can't help but fawn over the young ones again. Aigoo this unnie...

Mok-Sori: Seventeen? That one boy group with like a million guys? The one with the boys that's like 2 years old?

Aimee-ya: There's only 13 of them unnie…

Mok-Sori: It's still alot of people.

Song Yun: Aren't they like older?  I could be wrong but the maknae is like 16 isn't he? And the oldest is 21 right?

Wish-ing: Ouu~ Yunnie listens to Seventeen? I like UP10TION more. Seventeen has too many guys.

Tiao Baby: Seventeen only has 3 more members compared to Up10tion...

Su_Minnie: But Hwanhee’s voice is love.

Aimee-ya: Kogyeol and Gyujin look too much alike to me.  I can't tell the difference. But Wooshin is shining~

Park Leader: Both are *.*

Mok-Sori: Good Luck China Team. You're gonna need it.

Bara Omma: And leader cue.

Park Leader: Like Joshua is gorgeous! Those eyes of his are beautiful~ and then Mingyu is like omg. And then Kogyeol, with his husky vocals! And Xiao, that cutie maknae!

Mok-Sori: I like Vernon. Does that count?

Tiao Baby: I think? As long as it's not one of unnie's boys of interest.

Bara Omma: Can we talk about a group where the members are a bit older?

Wish-ing: Like Monsta X?

Park Leader: If we're talking about Shownu, then eff yeah.

Hotaru Taro: Here comes the feels. 1...2...3...

Su_Minnie: Shownu...he's the leader right? ‘92 line?

Aimee-ya: AN OPPA!!! Yeshhhhhhhh.

Park Leader: Shownu is gorgeous~ and just Y.  If I wasnt dating Doojoon, I'd jump on him...as long as the company doesn't catch me.

Hotaru Taro: Unnie is fangirling over an older guy for once? That's a surprise.

Song YunHe's younger than unnie though…

Park Leader: By only 3 years! He's perfectly legal!

Song Yun: ...But he's quite a looker.

Aimee-ya: And muscular~

Mok-Sori: Stop drooling maknae.

Song Yun: She can't help it. He's a fine specimen of a man.

Mok-Sori: Even better than Zico?

Song Yun: Even better than Zico.

Tiao Baby: Why do i find it funny that some of our members like the same guy as Seul-unnie?

Su_Minnie: The look on her face is actually funnier. It looks like this o_o

Wish-ing: This is the first time i see some of our members interested in the same guy as leader.

Bara Omma: Apparently our leader has a trend when it comes to biases. She likes leaders…

Tiao Baby: But Seventeen's Joshua isn't a leader.

Aimee-ya: He's an exception I suppose.

Park Leader: You guys are lucky that I'm all the way in China.

Hotaru Taro: Even if we were all in Korea, this conversation would come up sooner or later.

Mok-Sori: Hyoyoung-ah, you're not allowed to like guys. You're still a baby.

Hotaru Taro: But I'm older than Aimee...

Su_Minnie: Goodness gracious! What does Starship feed these boys that they are simply gorgeous? But the leader is… *.*

Wish-ing: Aigoo… Suminnie just fell for them huh?

Tiao Baby: Yep. She's staring at the screen intensely while Seul-unnie is still rolling on the floor.

Wish-ing: The thirst for Shownu-ssi is real…

Bara Omma: We shouldn't have brought up Monsta X… By the way Aimee, how is it in Korea?

Aimee-ya: Fantastic! Promotions are going great so far and Sori-unnie has an admirer!

Mok-Sori: I do????

Park Leader: Sori does?! Who?! 

Hotaru Taro: We are talking about our Sori right?

Su_Minnie: It's a miracle.

Aimee-ya: It's funny because we were just talking about his group. It's Monsta X's Jooheon, remember Sori-unnie?

Mok-Sori: Oh the annoying rapper brat?

Park Leader: Jooheonie....

Wish-ing: He likes Sori-unnie unnie? That's unusual.

Aimee-ya: He likes fierce and scary noonas. Hyungwon told me.

Song Yun: When did you become friends with Monsta X?

Aimee-ya: I was going to tell you guys but you were all fawning over Shownu-oppa.

Wish-ing: Our maknae is growing up too fast. Her hormones are kicking in.

Su_Minnie: Someone lock her up. She's growing too pretty.

Park Leader: You'll introduce me right maknae?

Hotaru Taro: You have a boyfriend unnie.

Park Leader: What Doojoon doesn't know won't kill him. Besides I'm not planning to date Shownu. Just flirt with him a little.

Mok-Sori: Her flirting days are not over. I'm sorry team but we'll be dragged down if the pedonoona continues this dangerous game….

Song Yun: Now now, no fighting. How's Japan, Japan Team?

Wish-ing: So far so good. We were introduced to a lot of cool artists like EXILE and E-Girls. We also met up with some of the older sunbaes that are promoting in Japan as well.

Bara Omma: I got to visit lots of these old places i use to visit when i lived here. And got to meet up with some friends.

Hotaru Taro: I met up with some of my relatives and family. It was nice to see them in a long while.

Park Leader: As long as you all had fun. China team on the other hand...

Aimee-ya: That bad?

Park Leader: No… I think Tiao is trying to get me and Sumin fat.

Su_Minnie: Her mom makes the best food over here.

Park Leader: We can't stop eating.

Tiao Baby: We meet up with Kris, Luhan, and Tao too. Unnie was kinda crying when we talked to Kris. She also confessed to him.

Park Leader: No i didn't! I didn't do anything! Kyungtae-ah was giving me a lecture while you guys had fun!

Su_Minnie: No unnie didn't cry or confess her feelings. She was too busy being serious.

Tiao Baby: But hey late night conversations with Doojoon-oppa are cringe worthy.  ‘I miss you so much.’ ‘Yes, i love you oppa~’ ‘No you hang up~’ ‘You're my mom and stars~’

Mok-Sori: Sounds gross… Keep it in your pants please...

Park Leader: I hate you all!  You don't know how much i love Doobong! TT~TT

(Park Leader left the chat.)

Hotaru Taro: So how's everyone else?


Hi ladies!  Sorry we've been MIA! Sori had been busy with her last year of high school and I've been busy with my college classes (accounting a**) and work. But we're still here! 

Heres just a little filler chap while i write the official one. I've been so into Seventeen, Up10tion, and Monsta X lately that's why they're in this chat lol. Can you figure out my biases? (it's so easy lol). Idk if Sori has a bias for Monsta X... So i just threw in Jooheon lol

Hope you all like it!