Behind the Scenes (Teaser 1): Meeting the Trainees

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

Dispatch Interview with SM Entertainment's CEO Kim Youngmin

Reporter: "So the talk of a new girl group is booming around online."

Kim Youngmin: "I expected so. There are already speculations on the lineup. *chuckles*"

Reporter: "There's also talk that there are already two confirmed members in the group. Is it true?"

Kim Youngmin: "I suppose it is. From where was this talk heard?"

Reporter: "*chuckles* When we last had an interview with SHINee and f(x), some of the members hinted at two strong trainees."

Kim Youngmin: "It's like those kids to be excited haha. Yes, there are already two confirmed members for Solibaljeon."

Reporter: "Really? You're not just saying this to appease everyone, are you?"

Kim Youngmin: "I think I've teased enough haha. Yes, two of our most potential trainees are confirmed to be in the group. They're not widely known as of yet, but they are making small steps to be known already. Perhaps you know of Kang Sori?"

Reporter: "Kang Sori? The one who did a rap feature with Henry for his new single?"

Kim Youngmin: "Yes. Since her first appearance on stage performing with Henry last month, she has received quite a lot of love. It was her first time to shine on stage and since she garnered a lot of attention and we received positive feedback from netizens, she is a confirmed member of Solibaljeon."

Reporter: "I see. What about the second member?"

Kim Youngmin: "Have you heard of Park Seulyong?"

Reporter: "I can't say I have. Is she someone of notice?"

Kim Youngmin: "Seulyong is a power ex-trainee from Cube Entertainment. Just the other day, when the video of our trainees practicing their vocals and dancing was leaked, netizens noticed that Seulyong was a backup dancer for Cube Artists. She's been garnering much attention for her vocals and dance. She has the longest training so expect a perfect and powerful performance from her. She's also Park Chanyeol's older half-sister."

Reporter: "Wow. They seem too good to be true."

Kim Youngmin: "Yes. Both girls have a lot to improve on, so we hope that everyone takes care of them. The other members on the other hand, are being shuffled around since my directors are feeling pressured. We hope to have our best female trainees in this group so they can shake up the whole world."

-----

SM Headquarters

"Ahem..." Clearing , the young woman holding the camera in front of her face, ran a hand through her auburn locks. "Anhyeong~ This is SM's new segment: Behind the Scenes."

Walking around, she turned the camera around to film the corridors of SM Headquarters before turning the handle of the furthest door and walked into a room where a female trainee was practicing. "Sori-ah, I'm filming~"

"Unnie, get that camera away from me!" The other female, whose face was now covered with one hand tried to push the other camera away. "I'm all sweaty..."

"So? It's a Behind the Scenes segment. Didn't manager tell you about it?"

"She did but I guess I forgot about it." Making a bow, the female trainee gave a small smile. "Anhyeong viewers. Kang Sori imnida."

"Do aegyo." The other female chuckled, the camera still facing Sori.

"No." Sori said flat out, taking the camera from the older female and directed it back at her. "Did you greet our viewers yet unnie?"

"Whoops! I forgot haha." The older female laughed as she suddenly made a bow. "Anhyeong~ I'm Park Seulyong. I think I forgot to mention what this special segment is about!"

"This unnie..." Sori muttered but laughed at the older girl's antics. She turned the camera to herself and nodded her head. "Yeoreobun, this special segment is where I, Kang Sori, and this crazy unnie, Park Seulyong, reveal our trainee life and see which female trainees are picked into SM's new group Solibaljeon."

"As you see," Seulyong shuffled towards Spri where she was now in the camera shot, "Sori-ah and I are confirmed members of Solibaljeon. That's all I can tell you haha."

"Sori-ssi, Seulyong-ssi," a voice called out to them, making the two girls face the camera in the direction of the door. Seryung-seongsaengnim, with her hands on her hips, tapped her feet on the hardwood floor. Both male and female trainees filed in groups, taking their positions in the room as they waited for training to start. "If you two are going to be filming, make sure you don't get in the way. And Seulyong-ssi, I expect you to come in tomorrow for the Hip-Hop dance lesson. You're going to help me train the other girls."

"Deh, seongsaengmin." Seulyong muttered before retreating to a corner of the wall with Sori.

Facing the camera to the group of trainees, Sori loudly voiced, "One of the members is among this class of trainees. But we can't reveal who yet..."


Just another teaser to bring out more applicants~ Come and join us~
So far, it's just Sori and I in this teaser. We hope to get more soon! Hwaiting!

~ Linda