Introducing the Ninth Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |         language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

Solibaljeon's Main Dancer revealed

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 
 

Today, at 2:00 AM KST, SM Entertainment uploaded the profile of the eighth member of their upcoming girl group Solibaljeon. The profile was titled 'Solibal's y Aegyo Princess Hyemin', who is revealed to be the Main Dancer and third youngest of the group.

Hyemin's real name is Li Tiao Ning and she was born on January the third, 1994, in Dalian, China. Her parents are both news reporter for a Chinese Broadcast Channel. Hyemin 

is the only Chinese member of the group and despite her trainig for four years in Korea, she still posesses only conversational knowledge of the Korean language. However, she speaks English on a conversational level, too as well as basic Japanese.

Hyemin's role model is Girls Generation's Sunny and based on her profile description it's likely that Hyemin will contribute cute A

egyo skills as well as a quirky variety persona to the girl group. Hyemin worked as a backup dancer for BoA predebut.

After the announcement Infinite's Sungjong tweeted 'My best friend is debuting! Tiao Ning, it took you long enough! Everyone, please shower Solibaljeon with hugs and kisses, arasseo?'. The tweet catched the attention of A+ too, since MBLAQ's Mir retweeted it.

As always, there were videos of her singing and dancing uploaded, too. The left one shows her singing G.NA's Black and White while the right one shows her dressed in a red top dancing with her group member Aimee, who wears a green shirt.

 Infinite    Mir    MBLAQ    SM Entertainment    Solibaljeon   Sungjong    Teaser/Leak                                  

 

 

Kihami

Huh? She looks older than most other girls and too mature to do aegyo, it will probably look weird xD

 

haeryung54

Her singing and dancing is pretty good, it seems like Solibaljeon is a vocal-centered group for some reason. But I wonder why almost all of the Solibal-girls are having male celebrity friends, it's a bit suspicious~...

But even though Sungjong is my bias, I wouldn't mind him dating, as long as the girl wouldn't break his heart :)

 

Moonlightgirl

SNSD copy.

Anyways, Hyoyeon dances way better and looks better, too. I hope SM Entertainment won't neglect SNSD because of these wannabes or Sones will boycott them.

   
   

introduction 9

 

Tiao ning

 

Tiao Ning was fidgeting nervously on the bench and played absentmindedly with a long, light brown strand of her hair.  She looked around but other than a few small kids with their families she didn't saw anyone.  She looked at her watch again.

15:08. Was she in the wrong place? Did he forget about her? She just checked his schedules on one of his fansites and according to them he should be free for today. So why wasn't he coming? Her fingers suddenly started shaking when she thought about another option. Did- did he get into an accident?

 

"Buh!" Somebody shouted behind her and she jumped up startled and fell from the bench.

 

She tried to get the earth off of her favorite shirt and frowned at her boyfriend. He immediately apologized and tried to help her but she was still annoyed with him.

 

"Mirie, could you please stop creeping up like that? I nearly got a heart attack," she frowned, "and why are you even late, don't you know which day is today?"

 

"Ehm...our anniversary?" he replied, seemingly clueless. However, when she started yelling and attempted to hit him he hurriedly corrected his words, "It was a joke, you are going to debut, I know that!"

 

Mir flashed a bright smile at her and Tiao Ning huffed at her idiot boyfriend. He was really funny and cute but sometimes he was too much of a prankster.

 

"Please don't be mad, okay? I even brought you a present." said Mir and Tiao Ning looked at the huge present he had under his arm. It was at least one meter tall and wrapped in turquoise wrapping paper. Tons of pink, blue and white ribbons decorated the present, all messily placed so the whole decoration vaguely looked like a fishers' net.

 

"Well, it's visible that you were the one who added the ribbons," teased Tiao Ning dryly which resulted to Mir giving her glaring pout.

 

"I spent almost half an hour trying to add the ribbons and this is the reward?"

 

"Don't be so upset, it's beautiful," said Tiao Ning and pecked his lips lightly. He put one of his arms around her waist, which looked a bit awkward since he still had the giant gift in his arms.

 

"You haven't even seen what's inside," said Mir and Tiao Ning's attention focused immediately on the present again.

 

"It's really light and soft," she muttered and started tearing the layers of wrapping paper up. It was a little bit difficult because of the ribbons but in the end she managed to get the huge white rilakkuma plushie out of the wrapping. Mir watched her with a smile on his face.

 

She squeaked and hugged the plushie tightly. "How did you know that I love Rilakkuma? They are so cute!" she exclaimed in excitement and roamed with her hands through the soft fur.

 

"You once mentioned it when we were in that mall, remember? I had to wear that terrible wig to not get recognized."

 

"But that was weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought you would still know about that!"

 

"Yah, don't underestimate my intelligence," complained Mir pouting before leaning down to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss and interlaced their fingers when they pulled away.

 

"Thank you," she said happily, while holding the Rilakkuma in her other arm, "I'm going to put it on my bed when I'm moving into the new dorm."

 

While holding hands they walked on the small pathway along the Han River. The river was looking calm and some ships were traveling past them, leaving gray smoke in the air.  Even though the Han River was a bit cliché, or so Tiao Ning thought, their date was actually really nice and peaceful. Even when they weren't talking the atmosphere was a pleasant one.

 

"I actually wanted to write you a letter, too but I kinda gave up after the seventh try because it all sounded so greasy to me," Mir breaked the silence after a while.

 

"What were you going to write? Now I got curious," said Tiao Ning with a slight smirk.

 

"Just that I'm happy that you are going to debut and stuff. We'll probably see each other while promoting, wouldn't that be awesome?"

 

"I'm also looking forward to it," said Tiao Ning and leaned her head against his shoulder. From now on her life would probably change a lot but she there was one thing she knew. Mir would stay by her side.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Sori: Congrats to ExoShineeLover and Hyemin^^

This was the last introductions, from now on we'll start with our story. I hope you won't be upset if you didn't get chosen. I was happy for every application I got.

We made some short profiles for each one of the members, check them out, too. I changed Tiao Ning's weight because she was more than 10kg underweight but the rest is accurate.  And because I at maths I only realized now that Aimee (Park Nahee) is the maknae of the group >.>'

And Rilakkuma looks like this ^_^