Introducing the Third Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |                                       language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

One of Solibaljeon's Main Vocalists revealed

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 

This morning, another member of Solibaljeon was revealed. Her profile was uploaded under the title 'Solibal's Water Child Wish'. For those of you who don't know yet, Solibaljeon [translated as Sound Evolution] is the new girl group SM Entertainment is planning to debut soon.

Wish was born as Ji Hyehyun on April 1, 1992 in the Hiroshima Prefecture in Japan and currently 21 years old. She is Korean-Japanese and speaks both languages fluently as well as basic English. Her Japanese name is Fujiwara Michiyo. Wish discovered her passion about singing and performing at age eleven after watching a DBSK performance. She explained that she was captivated by their charisma and stage presence and even after almost a decade she's still a fan of TVXQ. One of her other role models is Kwon BoA.

Wish will take the position as one of the Main Vocalist and a Composer. Other than the Lead Vocalist Yun who prefers a pop or r&b sound, Hyehyun is specialized on soulful ballads that will makes your heart ache.

Out of the nine members, Wish has the longest trainee time, eight years in total. There is a rumor about her auditioning at the same day as EXO's Suho so fans linked the both of them together. It seems like there is a grain of truth about that since she was often spotted together with him on several occasions, causing heated discussions among EXO fans about her possibly being a secret girlfriend.

Wish is the third member to be revealed and the third to join the group.

As always, SM Entertainment also uploaded videos of her singing and dancing on Youtube.

 

 Exo    Suho    SMent    Solibaljeon    Teaser/Leak 

GodessGyuri

Her voice is really good but her dancing was pretty bad for a person who trained for eight years. However, I actually like all SM Ent groups so I'm going to check out Solibal's debut, too.

majarilyn

I honestly don't know why all of you are praising her singing, I think her voice is really annoying. And her dancing was lackluster, imo. Eight years of training wasted for nothing, Yuntue and Nahee seemed way prettier and more talented.

Namixsuho

First that Aimee girl and now Wish @.@

I don't get the hype around them at all. SM Entertainment just links them to EXO to promote them, but now this is getting really annoying. It's clear that their friendship is just media play and I'm tired of their articles.

   
  ____________________________________________________________________________________

introduction 3

 

Wish

 

Hyehyun scrolled down the page while sipping on a cup of green tea. She was sitting in front of the laptop on the old, worn-out couch of Joonmyun's small apartment. Since years they were already agreeing that said couch had surpassed its expiration date but somehow they never bothered to buy a new one and leave their current one for the dumpsters. After Joonmyun finally debuted, he had offered to buy her a new one but Hyehyun was quick to reject that since she already felt slightly guilty for hogging his apartment when he wasn't even there. After EXO's debut he moved into the dorms with the other members and it was clear for both of them that they couldn't share their apartment anymore - no one would believe them when they said that they weren't sleeping with each other. Hyehyun was ready to move out, accept a part time job and get herself a small flat in one of the  cheaper districts of Seoul but Joonmyun had insisted that she should stay in his apartment while he moved out and told her that he wouldn't have any use for the apartment anyway. She knew that Joonmyun wasn't short of money but he already helped her so much that she would feel really ungrateful if she'd accept even more and so she was sitting on the almost three decades old couch, hoping that it wouldn't fall apart any moment, making her spilling the tea all over the laptop in the process.

 

A sound coming from the small floor made her turn her head to the front door, where Joonmyun appeared. He kicked his shoes carelessly in a corner and greeted her, smiling his cute eyesmile. Immediately she smiled back and made him some space on their couch. When he sat down the piece of furniture made a screeching sound and Joonmyun made a grimace.

 

"I know that you are opposed to the idea of spending money on a new one but this one here is seriously putting everyone in danger that attempts to sit on it."

 

"It's not that bad," Hyehyun defended the couch, "and besides, I don't even need a new one since I'm going to move into the new dorms soon anyway."

 

"So you finally also managed to debut, huh? It took you long enough."

 

Hyehyun punched him lightly. "Look who's talking! You didn't debut much sooner either."

 

"But I already built a loyal fanbase with my handsome looks and my charismatic personality," he retorted, trying to get a glance at Hyehyun's laptop screen. "How are the comments about you so far?"

 

Hyehyun's smile immediately dropped. It seemed like she had the worst response so far - her dancing was criticized a lot and her looks didn't get a good response as well. She asked herself if she should have given in when the company advocate was trying to persuade her to get her eyes tweaked, maybe this would have made her more popular. But the worst were the negative comments about her voice because if there was one thing she really took pride in, it was her singing. She trained so hard to be able to sing as smooth and nice as she was singing now that every comment about her having an annoying voice was hurtful indeed.

 

"Hyehyun? Is everything alright?"Joonmyun worriedly asked, as he took her hands in his own.

 

Hyehyun got interrupted out of her thoughts and gaze met Joonmyun's chocolate brown eyes. She was staring for some seconds before nodding and blinking a bit.

 

"It's okay, I guess. I didn't get an overwhelmingly great response, but I haven't even debuted yet. Things might change in a few weeks," she hastily muttered while adjusting the blue bow in her hair.

 

"I'm sure with these changes, no one can resist your cuteness and charisma for too long. Just wait until your first performance, the servers of your fancafés will shut down because of the many membership requests."

 

Hyehyun chuckled lightly and rested her head against his shoulder. Yes, this would be nice.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________

Congrats to NightfallStar and Ji Hyehyun~ We apologize for the criticizing 'fans' but we need to make this as realistic as possible~ Hope you like it!