Introducing the Fourth Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |                                       language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

Solibaljeon's Main Rapper Revealed

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 

Just as SM Entertainment had revealed the last 3 members of the newly anticipated girl group, Solibaljeon, another member was revealed. On the official homepage, her profile was titled "Alluring Rose Bara".
 
Another member of Japanese descent, Kwon Bara was born on May 11, 1993 in Tokyo, Japan. Bara is fluent in Korean and Japanese, her English is fluent enough to be conversational but she lacks in writing.
 
In the nine member group, she is said to have the position of Main Rapper. Although it is the trend for emerging rappers to compose their own raps, Bara's talents lies elsewhere. Since she is a model from Japan, she is also one of the few members in charge of visuals. She also specializes in acting since she was originally trained to be one. Hope to see her in a drama soon!
 
Bara is one out of 3 members who have trained for a long period of time. Despite the seven years of training, she is still mediocre at dancing but surprisingly adept at rapping. There was speculation that Bara was part of SNSD's original lineup but since she was so young at the time of their debut, she trained for some extra years before her official debut as a member of Solibaljeon.
 
Bara is the fourth to be revealed and the fourth to join the group.
 
A few idols already left encouraging messages and supports for Bara. Shinhwa's Junjin, left a very encouraging message on his twitter account for his fans to support Solibaljeon's rapper. MBLAQ's Joon, also mention the rapper when he was interviewed about the many upcoming girl groups debuts. Bara surely is a social butterfly!
 
Check out some of the videos that SM has uploaded of her. What do you think of Solibaljeon's Main Rapper? 
 

 

 Shinwha    MBLAQ    SMent    Solibaljeon    Teaser/Leak     Girl's Generation 

GPoppinDragon

Hmmm...Not bad. I've heard she's compared as being a female GD. Her rapping is unique I hafta admit. At least she can rap fast she's very stable at it.

IseeU

I don't really like her style of rapping. It's like she's trying to hard to be a western rapper.

RenEta

Finally another girl that doesn't have EXO as a friend. But it's Shinhwa's Junjin instead? What's their relationship?

Snoweflakes

Her rapping is so cool! She can be like one of the best female rappers out there if she puts her mind to it. But she's so gorgeous~ No wonder she was a model in Japan.

  ____________________________________________________________________________________

introduction 4

 

Bara

 

"So your debut is around the corner. Are you looking forward to it?" Junjin asked as he sat across from her. Bara shrugged, munching on her danish. The sat in a cafe a little ways from SM Headquarters. It was a little intimate, nothing extreme mind you, affai they had. Their relationship was strictly Sunbae-Hobae, Brother-Sister, and most people found it hard to believe at first glance. Like majority of Bara's other members,  netizens always seem to clump up male idols and the gossip of dating.

 

Which wasn't true in this case.

 

"Good I guess." Bara muttered as she looked up at him. She picked up her danish and daintily finish it, Junjin staring at the girl before she met eye contact with him. "The other girls are more excited. Well I guess most of them are."

 

"Most of them?" Junjin questioned, chuckling as he tried to sip his tea. His eyes met hers above the rim of the cup, finding her expression adorable. "Most people are ecstatic for their debut."

 

"Yeah, only our leader is overly ecstatic." Bara shook her head as she recounted what happened in the past few weeks when all members were chosen for the final lineup. "Unnie almost ripped someone's head off running around the practice room yelling like a little kid on a sugar rush when she heard about our debut."

 

Junjin chuckled. That was Solibaljeon's leader was usually like. "Well that's her for you. You know she's been like this for yhe past seven years. Any good responses about your teaser?"

 

"It's more of a so-so thing." Bara answered as she sighed. "Despite me being one of the longest trainees, I feel like some of the other girls are way more talented than I am. You know like our main vocals and lead vocals. And they had less training too."

 

Junjin gave the young girl a worried expression before reaching out a hand to place it on top of hers. He was always concerned for her. She was like a little sister to him and he felt like it was his job to protect her. "You are talented. You didn't train six years for nothing right?"

 

His words sinking into her head, she nodded and smiled widely. "You're right oppa. I haven't trained for six years for nothing."

 

"Exactly. Besides you make a perfect tag team with like Soli's leader and Lead Rapper. You'll do amazing munchkin."

 

"Oppa! I'm not a munckin!" Bara exclaimed pulling her dish of sweets closer to her. "But thanks oppa.  You know as much as I respect these girls, some of them are a band of idiots. Nothing bad of course! I think I just got to take care of them."

 

"Good girl." He smiled as he rose from his seat and patted her head. "I got to get going now. Be good and think about what I said okay?"

 

Bara nodded. Grabbing her phone, she dialed the group's leader's number. "Unnie? Where are you at? Ah no, it's okay. I was just wondering where everyone was at. I feel motivated to practice harder before our debut. No there's nothing wrong with me. Unnie! Make sure Sori plays nice."

 

Continuing to talk the leader, Bara smiled. She could hear the shouts of some of her members as they bickered over the littlest of things. She was unsure of how she would take it living with eight other girls but she cleared her mind with a positive attitude.

 

She knew full well that she would do amazing.

 

__________________________________

I'm sorry about the crappy intro...Ugh, I guess a brain fart isn't good huh? LOL I'll make up for it, when the story starts :)
- Linda

Congrats to shinobitiff and Kwon Bara~