Introducing the Eighth Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |                                       language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

Solibaljeon's Dazzling Visual

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 

Shortly after SM Entertainment revealed Seul and Sori yesterday, another member's profile was uplaoded on the official homepage. It is labeled as "Solibaljeon's Glowing Firefly Stella".
 
Stella, whose real name is Lee Hotaru, was born on August 10, 1994 in Nara, Japan. Another member of Korean descent, Hotaru is fluent in Japanese, advanced in Korean and knows basic English. She takes the Visual and Vocalist position in the group.
 
Compared to alot of her members, Stella is said to have a more softer and delicate voice. What impresses us even more is that Stella is an aspiring actress! She's known for her roles as Seol Hanna in To The Beautiful You and Min Sekyung in Dating Agency:Cyrano. We recently learned that she also appeared in some of the SM senior artists' music videos. No wonder she is the visual and face of the group.
 
Stella, along with member Seul, is very skilled in martial arts. Other SM artists mentioned that they would love to see Stella in a action drama or movie. The stunts she could do! It's also known that she is also venturing into modeling with member Bara. Seems like Stella is already a very busy rookie.
 
Actor Joo Yoon Woo, who co-starred in Dating Agency:Cyrano, expressed his support for Stella on his cyworld: "Hotaru fighting! You'll be daebak as an idol. Hurry and debut! Hope to work with you again!"
 
Check out the videos of Stella that SM uploaded on their official Youtube channel!
 
 

 

 TTBY    Joo Yoon Woo    SMent    Solibaljeon    Teaser/Leak 

TheChodster

Her vocals aren't that bad. A little weak compared to the other members but a WAY bigger improvement from that Sori member.

SonYoon91

Whoa! She's so flexible! And she still looks graceful doing that? I'd look like a rolling buffalo...

NomNomPa~

No wonder she's the visual and face of the group? Look at her! She's so pretty. But then again, most of the members are pretty. But I understand why they made her the visual. She has more skill in acting ^^

NamGreaseu^^

She knows martial arts? And with the leader no less. I take it that this girl group doesn't need any bodyguards. They could probably kick themselves.

  ____________________________________________________________________________________

introduction 8

 

Stella

 

"Hotaruuuuuuuuuuu~"

 

"Taroooooooo~"

 

"Yah! Hotaru are you even listening?!"

 

Hotaru groaned as she opened one eye and glared at the group members that called her name. She was laying on the hardwood floor of the practice room, exhausted from rehearsal. All she wanted to do was sleep and go home back to the dorm. She couldn't be around this band of idiots. Add to it that their leader made it even worse since she was the dorky one out of them all.

 

Hotaru noticed that even Sumin had retreated to a far corner in the practice room, covered in her hoodie so the members couldn't find her. Let her take mental note to do that the next time they had rehearsal. She was to tired to even answer any of the unnies calls and pleas that she rolled towards the pile of bags that were settled by the door.

 

"Taro! Are you rolling?!" Seulyong exclaimed, staring at her Hotaru's rolling form from the mirrors that lined the practice room. "Yah, you're not a buffalo, you know."

 

"Buffalos don't roll..." Hotaru muttered as she sat upright upon reaching her bag. Pulling out her phone, her eyes darted to the other eight members as she watched what kept them occupied. After seeing she was in the clear, she sent a message to one of her best friends and a fellow SM trainee, Koemi.

 

Taro: "Save me from this hellhole of a rehearsal..."

Koemi: "Is Sori being mean again?"

Taro: "No....... But Seulyong-unnie is being a nutjob. She keeps muttering about roll like a buffalo... Am I suppose to know what that means?"

Koemi: "Really Hotaru? Haha. It's a reference to EXO sunbae's song Two Moons. Kris-sunbae was the one who termed it."

Taro: "Well I didn't know. Hush."

Koemi: "Unnie is always a nutjob. Remember she came to practice with chocolate falling out of her sweatpants and she accidently flirted with Sehun-sunbae before she found out he was practically ?"

 

The edge of Hotaru's lips slightly formed up from reading the message and remembering the events that the leader would do back in the trainee years.

 

"Our Leader flirted with EXO's maknae?" Hyehyun asked as she looked over at Hotaru's message. "When was this? Unnie! When did you flirt with Sehun-sunbae?"

 

"Did Taro just smile?" Bara shot out a question to Nahee, who in turned shrugged.

 

"No." Hotaru muttered as she glanced at Bara. Bara was too nice to everyone. Everyone except their leader. Their leader was just a kid.

 

"Yah! I DIDN'T KNOW SEHUN-AH WAS A MINOR!" Seulyong bursted out in denial as Sori began to tease the older girl for flirting with a boy four years her junior. "Taro, don't laugh at me. Stop teasing me, Sori! Argh!"

 

Hotaru shook her head, her fingers flying over the touchscreen of her phone. It was still a bit hard for her to open up to the other eight girls but it took time. Seulyong and Sori, as much as Hotaru hated to admit it, were the first ones to open their arms and make Hotaru and the other girls feel welcomed. 

 

Granted the dorm was filled with a band of annoying idiots and PMS-ing girls, it wasn't as bad as it she thought it would be. Although some of the other members still were to themselves, like Sumin always retreating to a corner or like Yuntue always in front of her laptop trying to compose songs, Hotaru kind of took a liking to them. Kind of.

 

She was still wary of opening herself to the others. They seemed too lively in other terms. Way too lively. But she had no choice but to stick with the daily grind. She knew in time that she would open up to them. The question was: how?

__________________________________

And here is our eighth member~ One more to go!!! Anyway, to those not chosen, please don't fret! We do have plans for you in the fic. Trust me, I have an absolutely amazing idea that even Sori would like althoughithinkshe mightslapmeinstead XD
- Linda

Congrats to AmaranthSong and Lee Hotaru~