Introducing the Second Member

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

HOME | NEWS | GALLERY | RECAP | EXCLUSIVE | FORUMS | SHOP |                                  language | français | español | português | العربيةاة
 

Second Member of Solibaljeon revealed

Suzy Shows Her Support for GOT7 with a Beautiful Selca
 
 

Today another member for the upcoming girl group Solibaljeon was revealed. SM Entertainment uploaded her profile at 4:30 KST on their official homepage under the title 'Solibal's 4D Introvertic Yun'.

Yun is 21 years old and born in Suwon on the 5th of July, 1992. Her mom, Kim Sookyoon, is known to be an excellent lawyer while her dad is a highly respected professor at the University of Seoul.

You might already know Yun as Song Yuntue, since she won a lot of vocal and piano competitions since an early age. It's surprising for many of her followers that she is debuting in a girl group since they had the impression that she wasn't really outgoing or talkative and didn't seem like she was cut out for the typical idol life. SM Entertainment revealed that Yun just started training five months ago, therefore being the one with the shortest amount of training time of the entire group.

But it's safe to say that Yun is very musically gifted - she plays not only the piano but also the violin, harp and guitar and she partook ballet lessons at a young age. Because of her outstanding composing skills and lyrics writing she even managed to get a scholarship to one of the most prestigious universities, the Royal Academy of Music in London.

Yun will be the Main Composer and Lead Vocalist of the group. Because of her studies in London she is fluent in English. Furthermore she's conversational at speaking Japanese as well. 

Yun is the second member to be revealed and the last member to join the group due to the least amount of training she received.

SNSD fans spotted a person who is rumored to be Yun hanging out with Seohyun many times and after the Soshi maknae mentioned Yuntue in an interview ,speculations about the two being friends arose.

     

 

 Girls' Generation    Seohyun    SMent    Solibaljeon    Teaser/Leak 

 

tuicâ

Wow, Royal Academy of Music? If she would have debuted already I would probably have accused her of using celebrity treatment to get there. Like really, the Royal Academy in London is the first choice for any aspiring singer or songwriter, it's impossibly hard to get there. My own sister had tried multiple times to get accepted there and always failed... It's really amazing that she got a freaking scholarship...!

zicoswaifu

Her singing is really good! At this rate I'm exited for the Main Vocalist - if Yun just manages to be Lead Vocalist despite these skills the Main Vocalist must be Beyoncé or something lol

hanna134

She's not really pretty but her singing is good...

   
  ____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

introduction 2

 

Yuntue

 

The ticking of the clock was the only noise in the neat, dimly lit room. The walls were painted in a navy blue color, a bed with simple white sheets and an old wardrobe were standing in one of the corners next to the large window. The books on the gigantic shelf were all arranged in order and no speck of dust was lying on the floor. It looked like a room you'd might expect at an office or a hotel room because everything was to impersonal and a bit too boring for anyone to live in. There were no photos, no plushies or other cute stuff you would expect from a woman in her early twenties.  But the girl who was sitting at the small desk, fingers hovering over the keyboard and teeth subconsciously nibbling at her bottom lip while she was in deep thought, liked the room perfectly fine.

 

A slight furrow appeared between her eyebrows as she clicked repeat and a melody started playing quietly through the headphones she was wearing. The girl closed her eyes and listened, very concentrated if anything, but the song didn't even reach the 0:30 mark when she slowly shook her head  and muttered a 'No, no, no' to herself. She stopped the music and opened her eyes again. The brightness of her display was hurting her eyes and made her tear up a bit. She was wearing her spectacles but she still needed some time to adjust to the light before she could properly see everything. The girl leaned forward and pressed 'Strg+' to get a better view on the screen in front of her.

 

The girl knew that she could just go to her light switch and switch it on. It was just three meters away from her and she wouldn't need more than five seconds to do that. However, she was totally immersed into her work in front of her and couldn't leave her laptop, not even for three seconds. She was concentrated on the piece in front of her and nothing could take her attention away from it. She feels like there was just a tiny bit she had to change, she was sure to finish every moment. Just adding strings or twisting the piano melody and it would be perfect.

 

She blinked a few times before quickly scanning the screen. 'FinaleNotepad' was the name of the new program she used and it was admittedly way better than her previous one. She changed two quarter notes in the second verse to a half note and replaced the guitar with soft strings. Her eyes scratched from the strenuousness and she struggled keeping them open. A quick glance at the clock told her that it was currently 5am and she hasn't sleeped in 21 hours but she didn't really care about that. It's not like she wasn't used to this.

 

"It should be okay like this," she said quietly before humming the notes that were displayed on the screen in front of her. Then she closed her eyes and hit replay again.

 

It was really good, she thought after the song finished. She would have liked to call it perfect but there weren't any perfect songs in this world. At one point you get tired of the best melodies, even if you used to have them on repeat for hours. But that particular song she just wrote was catchy and she honestly was very content with the outcome. The harmonies were complimenting each other and there wasn't a note that sounded weird or out-of-tune. It wasn't actually difficult to create a song if you knew the basics but writing good and catchy songs that would get liked by the public was hard. Somehow she had the feeling that she succeed with that one. She hummed along to the song and started singing her self-written lyrics quietly along with the melody.

 

Suddenly the lights went on.

 

The girl was startled in her seat before quickly pulling off her headphones.

 

"Yuntue! Don't you know that you have to go to practice tomorrow?," her dad asked, concerned when he spotted the dark circles around the eyes of his daughter. "Really, when will you ever learn that lack of sleep isn't good for your health? And why were your lights out?"

 

"I wrote a new song," Yuntue happily answered and motioned her dad to come closer. "Besides, I was just about to go to sleep. Just so you know."

 

"I know that you are old enough to take care of yourself but I can't stop worrying when I say how little sleep you get."

 

"You don't have to be," Yuntae muttered softly while saving her composition and closing the tab afterwards.

 

"I heard that you are officially set to debut. Congratulations, I'm proud of you," her father told her affectionately before wishing her a good night and closing the door. His steps faded as he climbed up the stairs to her parents' bedroom.

 

She shut down her lap top and laid down on her bed.

 

Most girls her age wouldn't like living still with their families. But after Yuntue came back from London and started being a trainee she soon realized that she was happier living with her parents than living in the girls' dorms. She wasn't sure if she just had bad luck with her roommates or if many of the female trainees were so y but she barely moved in when the others already labeled her as freak and tried to pick on her for being so 'nerdy'. Yuntue wasn't really a person who gets offended by some stranger's opinion about her but after a while their behavior was getting really annoying and so she just moved back to her parents. This was just one month ago and if Yuntue would have known that she would be debuting so fast she would've stayed and avoided the hassle of moving twice.

Hopefully her group members were nicer than that.

 

 

 

Congratulations to dominikaq92 and Song Yuntue~

Somehow I needed thrice as much time to write the description of Yuntue composing than I needed for the dialogue part.

And I somehow always accidentally call her Yuntae OTL