Update (12/28/2016)

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

Hello, hello, and HELLO!

It's been about a year since our last update right? It feels like foreverrrrrrr to me. So here's just a quick update on what's going on.

1. Yayyyyyyyy. Look forward to a new chapter soon. And I mean an actual chapter. I am in the process of writing it and it should be up anytime soon, so look forward to it!

2. If you have not noticed, or if you did, Sori will not be co-writing Solibaljeon with me. I understand her reasons and I hope everyone else does as well. Sori is currently living in a new country and attending medical school. She's such a busy bee! All the best luck with you, my wonderful dongsaeng! P.s - she will be monitoring the story still lol. But as a reader! Hope I don't disappoint!

3. An update about me, I just graduated from Business school back in March but I was busy looking for a career during the past few months. I've jumped on many different jobs, since they were not what I expected or what I actually went to school for. When you get to be my age (26), you tend to be picky about your job and your wages lol. Anywho, I'm now working at the airport (again) but in a more professional setting! I'm an international teller at a foreign currency exchange company and we mostly deal with changing currencies from USD to other country currencies. I'm able to utilize alot of my business skills, the pay is amazing, and hey, I get to hear lots of different stories from ppl who visit other countries. So score!

4. Please be patient with me as well! I work full-time and I might not have as much free time as I had before, but I promise I will be updating this story. It won't be as fast as usual but I know you lovelies and busy bee's understand that school, work, and life just gets in the way of things. So please be understanding, and I know you all have!

Anyway, this is just a quick update on everything happening nowadays. Hope to hear from you all and thanks for waiting patiently! Look forward to a new chapter soon!

PS. Lots of cameos will show up~

- Linda