Behind the Scenes (Teaser 2): Potential Members?

소리 발전 Solibaljeon {Hallyu Sound Evolution} | SM Entertainment's New Girlgroup

"Anhyeonghaseyo! Park Chanyeol imnida!" The crazily tall male rapper waved towards the camera. Chanyeol of EXO stood next to Sulli of f(x), the male towering over the female. They both stood in front of the practice room door and contemplated on opening it. "Sulli-ah. Do you think we should interrupt?"

"PD-nim said it was ok. I think the trainees were told beforehand." Sulli said as she clasped her hand on the doorknob. "But oppa. Isn't Seulyong-unnie supposed to be here?"

"I think she's in the practice room." Chanyeol shrugged as he looked at the camera. "Hyung-nim, did you see my noona go in there? She is? Then let's get to it!"

Opening the practice room door, Chanyeol and Sulli walked into the room where they were greeted by the trainees. The room was only occupied by a few female trainees with some of the senior idols overseeing their training. In one corner of the room, Kang Sori was in the midst of rappers, trying to freestyle but sorely she lacked at that. In another corner accompanied by EXO's Kris, f(x)'s Victoria and SHINee's Onew was Seulyong as she grabbed a couple of advices for performing a perfect stage.

"Noona!" Chanyeol said aloud, various heads turning his way and noticing the camera. Everyone turned to bow low at the device before resuming their activities, as Chanyeol and Sulli gathered around the already confirmed members of Solibaljeon. "Noona, are these all the potential members?"

"Huh?" Having her tall half-brother run up and hug her took Seulyong by surprise. "Ah yeh. Yeol-ah, noona can't breathe."

"Yah," Slapping his shoulder, Sori had walked up to the others and then slowly waved at the camera. "She's your noona. You may be the sunbae right now but she's still the older sister, Chanyeol-ssi."

"Yeh." Chanyeol silently hung his head when Sori reprimanded him. The camera man only chuckled and decided to focus on the other girls. "Let's meet the others!"

"Anhyeonghaseyo, Kim Sumin-imnida." One of the girls bowed as Sulli ran towards her and gave her a hug. "I'm currently training as the Main Vocalist so Jessica-sunbae is helping me."

SNSD's Jessica patted the other girl's shoulder. "She's got soul in her voice, everyone! I hope she gets picked as a member!"

"I'm Lee Yoonmi and Luna-sunbae is assisting me as I too am training as a Main Vocalist." The girl next to Sumin bowed, f(x)'s Luna waving at the camera.

"Anhyeong yoreobun! Yoonmi is doing amazing with her training! I hope everyone watches over her!" Luna shouted out, her fists in a 'hwaiting' stance.

"Hello~" With a wave at the camera, one of the dancers waved at the camera. "I'm Park Nahee. As you can see, Taemin-sunbae and Hyoyeon-sunbae are helping me with my choreo."

"I think she can beat you in a dance battle, Taemin." SNSD's Hyoyeon chuckled as she grabbed unto the trainee's arm.

"More like beat you, noona." SHINee's Taemin just had to laugh. "Nahee fighting!"

"Anhyeong." Another trainee, surrounded by the many SM visuals, greeted. "Lee Hotaru imnida."

"She's pretty isn't she?" f(x)'s Krystal asked into the camera.

"Yeppeoda!" SNSD's Yoona threw a thumbs up.

"I'm still the visual." EXO's Tao muttered, the others laughing at him, Sori voicing over everyone that he still had Prince Disease.

The cameraman focused on a trainee having a heated conversation in Chinese. Seulyong muttered next to the camera man. "That's Tiao Ning. She can't speak Korean all that well so Luhan and Lay are translating and helping her with her Korean. She's currently training as the visual but her dancing skills are no joke. TIAO NING FIGHTING!"

Pushing Seulyong out of the way to greet the camera, a female trainee beamed. "Unnie, it's not cool for you hog the camera all the time. Anhyeong yoreobun~ Kwon Bara imnida! I'm currently training as the main vocalist as well so I'm training with Jonghyun-sunbae."

"She likes to push Seulyong-noona around haha." SHINee's main vocalist laughed out loud. "They have a lovely unnie-dongsaeng relationship since they've trained so long with each other."

"SO MANY COOL TRAINEES!" Chanyeol muttered as he bounced towards his sister and Sori.

"Aren't there supposed to be more trainees though?" EXO's Suho muttered as he grabbed unto Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yeh. But the directors and the instructors are shufgling them around some they're trying to find the best trainees." Sori said next to Suho as she scratched her head.

"Guess we'll have to cut this segment short until wet meet the other trainees!" Sulli waved at the camera. "Until next time!  Anhyeong!"


Whooooooooo~ So another teaser! Come and join us!
This one is just to introduce the accpeted trainees. No one is officially chosen as of yet, since Sori and I are still waiting for more applicants.

Good news! We've officially added in EXO to the masterlist. (only because Linda can write about them LOL but there are other reasons. shh.....). Waiting for more apps~ Looking forward to having you all join Solibaljeon's family! Hwaiting!

~Linda