Grown (KenXHyuk 2/2)

VIXX One-Shots

/"Hyuk, you are assigned to find the demon named Ken, and destroy him," a man says.
"Of course," I say, kneeling in front of him.
"You will need to be mortal," he continues.
"What does that mean?" I ask, looking at him.
"Your purple hair will turn blonde, and your wings will be removed," he says, walking to me.
"Removed?" I ask as he walks behind me.
"Only until you meet Ken. Then they will go again, and your will regain your memories," he says, as he runs cold metal along my back.
"He'll try to convert you to his side. Don't let him," he says. The feathers fall, white stained with red. He walks my to the edge after he finish. I jump, and feel the black surround me./

I blink my eyes open to the room from before, with all but Ken surrounding me.
"You're awake!" The silver haired says, pulling me into his embrace.
"He can't breathe," the orange haired says, and the silver haired releases me.
"Guys. He said we could say who we are," the dimpled man says.
"I'm N," the silver haired says, smiling.
"Leo," the redhead says, just above a whisper.
"Ravi," the oranges haired says, smiling.
"Hongbin," the dimpled one says, flashing them.
"How are you feeling?" N asks, ruffling my hair.
"My back hurts slightly," I say, and N turns me over. He lifts up my shirt, and looks over my back.
"We need to change your bandages," N says, running a finger down my back.
"Okay," I say, as they move slowly over my back. At some point one of them gasps, and my back starts hurting. I feel warm liquid, and sleep takes me again.

/"Sir? Who is that?" I ask, looking at the man on the board.
"A man that changes fate," he says.
"How?" I ask, looking over the picture. He's mildly cute.
"He changes love," he says, before walking away, with me following./

I open my eyes again to see them all against the wall.
"You need to leave," N says, looking at me.
"Why?" I ask, looking at them.
"Once Ken learns what you are-" N gets cut off, with Ken walking in. Ken looks over me, and sighs lightly.
"I knew it was to good to be true," he sighs.
"What?" I ask, as Leo leaves the room.
"You were sent to kill me. Just because of my line of work," he says, sitting beside me on the bed.
"I just learned that. I swear," I say, looking at him.
"I know," he says, as Leo returns with a mirror.
"Why would they want me to kill you?" I ask as Leo put the mirror near my face. My hair turned purple, but the whiteness from my back is what gets me.
"I help fallen angels. The ones that fell in love," he says. I blink, we help the love, but we can't experience it.
"And they are all?"
"Fallen? Yes. They are the few I call my friends," he says, smiling slightly.
"Is that all?" I ask, and he nods.
"For the most part," he says, standing, "you can just do it. They know enough for one of them to take my place."
"No," I say, standing beside him.
"What?" He asks, looking at me.
"Listen. When I first was enlisted, they took me on a tour. You were on the wall for people we needed to hunt down. I found you cute," I confess, blushing slightly.
"Are you willing to stay?" He asks, and I nod. He reaches out, and rubs a feather.
"These need to go," he says.
"I understand," I say, as he smiles at me.
"Shall we get started?" He asks, and I nod at him. I lay back down, and sleep again.
==
I awaken to Ken's face smiling at him.
"Hey," he whispers, moving a piece of hair from face.
"Hi," I say, sitting up slightly.
"Careful," he says, placing a hand on my back.
"Thank you," I say, as he moves a hair again. It rests on my cheek as he leans in. Warm, but slightly chapped. The door swings open to reveal the man who taught me.
"Hyuk. You're orders were to kill him, not kiss him," he says, looking at him.
"Oops," I say, as Ken and I continue.
"Hyuk, you will lose your wings for this," he says.
"I already did that, and I have to intention of returning. Tell them I died, and that Ken killed me," I say, looking at him.
"Fine," he says disappearing.
"Now, where were we?" Ken asks, as his lips take mine again, fitting perfect. Like us now, and forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: just pick an idol you want to be Hyuk's teacher. I recommend Onew or Taemin. Comment please!! (-<) <3 ^_^