105 and 107

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRB843lGUVg

Lee Minho: Love Hurts

=====================================

On a gray, stormy night, the seven delinquents rested in the recreation room.

L. Joe was sitting on top of the broken ping-pong table and taking a deep drag of his cigarette. Niel, Chunji, Changjo, and Ricky played pool. For once, CAP was not bothering Minseo. He was fast asleep on the couch with an outdated magazine over his face.

Minseo sat curled up in the armchair with her arms hugging her knees. Her expression was dazed and far away. She kept wondering when she would get out of here. The days trapped in this facility were starting to feel like a bad movie on replay. Even if she had not been the most social person in the world, she missed going outside.

She missed wandering the streets of Seoul and sketching out in the open.

She missed being with her father.

She missed her room.

And crazy as it was, she even missed her twin sister.

I took everything for granted, Minseo sighed.

“Pssst. 107.” A voice brought her out of her thoughts.

Minseo sourly glared at him. “I told you. I don’t like being called by that. I have a name, so put it to good use.”

“All right. Fine, Go Minseo. You happy?” Chunji laughed.

“Not really.” She muttered. He tilted his head with an amused grin. “You know, you were a lot prettier when you weren’t scowling.”

“I only scowled because you appeared out of nowhere and called me by those ridiculous numbers. Now, what do you want?” Minseo demanded.

Chunji sat on the leg of the armchair, and she leaned as far away from him as possible. “We’re going on another nightly escapade tonight. Wanna join?” He asked. She was about to snap “no” but paused. Would it really hurt going out and seeing the stars? Didn’t she miss being outdoors?

“But…there’s a storm.” Minseo pointed out.

Chunji shrugged. “That never stopped any of us. You in or not?”

After a three-second pause, she declared, “In.”

His lips hitched upwards. “Good call. Make sure you wear proper clothing this time. We’ll come barging in at midnight. Be prepared.” Chunji went back to playing pool.

Minseo tried to look nonchalant, but inside, she secretly felt giddy. At least there was something to look forward to in this hell hole.

--------------------------------

After the nightly routine, Minseo went into her room. When the warden locked her in for the night, she changed out of her pajamas immediately and into something more warm and proper for outside weather. When the lights went off, she lay in the dark with wide, alert eyes.

In approximately two hours, the boys would come for her, and she would be able to gain some freedom. She was too excited to get some rest and kept tossing and turning in her bed.

Minseo didn’t even realize she had fallen asleep until someone was shaking her.

“Come on, Ice Queen. It’s time to go out.” Chunji’s voice entered her dreams.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she searched the darkness groggily.

“Hurry up!” Ricky hissed by the doorway as he uneasily glanced into the hallway.

“Come on, girl. You can sleep later. You need some fresh air right now.” Chunji gasped her hands and pulled her up. Minseo had half a mind to tell him to just leave her alone, but she knew she had looked forward to that. Besides, Chunji had already pushed her towards the door.

CAP lifted a hand, and they froze. “The wall!” He hissed.

Chunji grabbed Minseo’s wrist and dragged her against the wall. She rubbed her drowsy eyes and yawned. He slapped a hand over and shot her a look. Minseo closed and blinked. The drowsiness was starting to fade away from her mind, and she became alert at once.

“Okay. Coast is clear.” CAP put his hand down with a sigh.

“You almost got us caught.” Chunji shot her a look.

“Sorry, but I was sleepy.” Minseo snapped.

“And apparently you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Chunji went to the head of the line.

Minseo scowled and crossed her arms.

“You wore a sweater tonight.” Niel commented. “I don’t want to freeze to death like last time.” Minseo muttered.

“So you won’t have a reason to use my jacket anymore, huh? Pity. I like how you leave your smell in my jacket. It helps me sleep better.” Niel stated. Minseo watched his expression curiously. She couldn’t tell if he was joking or not.

“Keep the line moving.” Ricky said from the back. Minseo turned around and followed Chunji’s lead. They came to the door and remained quiet as Chunji unlocked the door. Once he managed to unlock the door, he urged everyone outside. They dashed out and were hit with the cold, bitter air. The rain had fortunately stopped pouring, but the grass was still slick with rain.

Minseo wrapped her arms around her automatically and looked up at the cloudy sky. She felt a jacket come around her shoulders and looked up.

“Looks like you might need my jacket after all.” Niel gave her a small, meaningful smile. “Feel free to snuggle into it. That way, you can rub your scent all over it.”

Minseo gave him a flat look, but her heart fluttered a tiny bit at that comment.

“Damn wet benches.” CAP cursed as he tried to look for a dry place so sit. L. Joe just leaned against the wall with his hands in the pockets of his jacket and looked upward. Changjo gave up looking for a good place to sit and went under the roof. He stooped down and looked up at the sky also. Ricky copied him and sat under the roof also.

Pretty soon, everyone was sitting under the roof. They all looked up at the sky with their own thoughts.

L. Joe reached into his pocket and pulled out his stash of cigarettes. He realized that his supply of cigarettes was running dangerously low. He would have to request for more once they visited him. L. Joe turned his head to see Minseo sitting on the opposite end. She was frowning at her hands wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter