My Go Minseo

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_fNdjmFTs

Lyn: My Destiny

===========================

After a late night celebration until 2:30 in the morning, the seven felons decided to call it a night.

“Happy birthday, Minseo!” The group cheered one last time before five of them snuck off towards the fourth floor.

“Come on, Minseo,” Niel gently called. She followed him to the third floor, and he expertly unlocked the door. They slipped inside, and he locked the door from the outside before closing it.

“You can get the bed, Niel,” Minseo said.

“What kind of a gentleman would I be if I let the birthday girl sleep on the floor?” He chuckled.

“Technically, it’s not my birthday anymore. Midnight passed.” She shrugged.

Niel took the hidden pillow and blanket stashed under the bed. “I’ll sleep on the floor.” He laid the blanket out, placed his pillow on the floor, and lay down.

Uncertainly, Minseo lay on her mattress and blinked up at the ceiling. She glanced at her new shoes by the door and then glimpsed at Niel lying on the floor. “…Niel? Are you asleep?” Minseo asked carefully.

Niel slowly opened his eyes. “No. Why?”

Minseo’s face prickled as blood rushed up her neck. “N-nothing.”

Niel his side towards her and snuggled into the pillow as he gazed up at her. “You must have called me for a reason.” Minseo traced random patterns on the blanket with her finger. Niel tucked his palm under his cheek. He whispered, “What’s on your mind, Go Minseo?”

A lot of things, she admitted.

“Did you have a good birthday?” Niel asked.

Minseo nodded with a soft smile. “I was moved, to say the least.”

“You must have been upset that you couldn’t get a lot of gifts,” Niel murmured.

Minseo flicked her wrist. “I was never a material girl anyways.” I knew you weren’t, he thought. “Besides, the converses are enough. L. Joe is always so thoughtful. He gets me gifts all the time, and I don’t know how I’ll repay him,” Minseo wondered aloud. When she mentioned the biggest rival for her heart, he suddenly grew very determined and alert.

Niel sat up abruptly, and Minseo gave him a questioning look. “Bring me your sketchpad,” He demanded. She narrowed her eyes. “So that you can snoop through it again? No, thanks.”

“I want to draw you something,” Niel said. Minseo rolled her eyes. “Forget it, Niel. I know and the heavens know that you can’t draw to save your life.”

Niel snatched the sketchbook off her desk.

“Hey!” Minseo sat up. She climbed off the bed and grabbed onto the sketchbook. “Give me that back!”

“Just sit!” Niel grabbed her wrist and yanked her beside him. Minseo crossed her arms with a huff and shot him a look.

Niel leaned his back against her bed, turned to an empty page of the book, and started to sketch. Out of curiosity, Minseo took a peek. Niel turned away from her as he busily drew. “Don’t be rude! Give the man some space! I’m buying your gift!” “Oh, boy.”

Minseo rolled her eyes.

“And…I’m done! Ta-da!” Niel revealed his drawing.

Minseo raised an eyebrow. “Is that a dog collar?” “It’s a necklace!” Niel proclaimed. “I even drew the stars and hearts! See? I’ll get you a necklace with 20 pendants!”

Minseo squinted. “Are you sure those aren’t just scribbles?”

Niel put a finger to his lips. “No insults, please. This is non-refundable, so you’ll have to keep it.” He placed the sketchbook in her lap.

“Oh, wow,” Minseo said dryly.

“What? Is that not enough? Fine, I’ll get you something else, too.” Niel turned to the next page of the sketchbook.

“Quit wasting my paper!” Minseo tried to snatch her sketchbook away, but he held it away. She sighed and threw her hands up in the air in surrender. “I give up.”

Niel turned towards her with his new masterpieces. “And now what are those?” Minseo demanded an explanation.

Niel pointed to each object he drew. “This is a pile of sketchbooks. And of course, if you have sketchbooks, you need lots of pencils.”

“They’re just boxes!” Minseo stated.

“Silly Minseo. The sketchbooks and pencils are in those boxes,” He revealed. “Oh my God.” She slapped her hand over her face.

“And we’re not done yet. I would get you a motorcycle because you would look cool on it. I would get you an ipod so that I could share my favorite music with you. I would also get you a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter