Welcome to TOP Correctional Facility

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuIlQcwaA

Big Bang: Lies

===============================================

“Today is the funeral for Go Construction Corporation’s CEO Go Sangmoo. His tragic death has shocked the entire nation, and people are wondering how one girl could commit such a treacherous deed against her own father.”

The screen switched to random citizens on the streets of Seoul being interviewed about this news.

“I don’t understand. Why would she do that to her own father?”

“That girl needs to be locked away for good. She needs to realize what she did to her father was wrong! What a shame!”

“Money is making the world go crazy. Look what it made the girl do. She killed her own father because she wanted to own her company.”

“Her poor sister must be traumatized to know that her own twin has killed her father. I feel pity for her.”

The screen flickered to the funeral process.

Go Yoonseo, the “good” twin, was gripping onto a picture frame of her late father and treading down the road with hunched shoulders. Her big, pure eyes were now wet with salty tears, and her nose was pink from blowing into the handkerchief so much. Her friends and members of the company comforted her and walked alongside with her. Their own eyes were wet and red with grief, and they all looked especially heartbroken.

The reporter came back on screen. “As for Go Minseo, she will be moving to a special facility in a secret location. There, she will be detained until further notice. Hopefully, she will repent her actions and come back as a good, lawful citizen.”

Long fingers tapped against the torn, black leather seat. Her black nail polish shined under the morning sun. The chains of her metal handcuffs clinked together whenever she moved her wrists.

The guard looked up, raised an eyebrow, and then went back to watching the news.

The screen switched and Go Yoonseo stood in front of the camera. She was sobbing wretchedly, and her eyes were swollen and red. “I-hiccup-don’t know why my sister would do that. I mean, sure, she was-hiccup- a little rebellious and isolated from everyone, but she’s never done anything so drastic before. I can’t believe she actually k-k-killed our own father! And for the inheritance also!” She burst into a round of pitiful tears.

The crowd around her clucked and cooed at the unfortunate sight.

How pitiful this girl was to know that her own twin murdered their father for the inheritance money.

How good and sweet and wonderful she was, and how bad and evil and dark the other twin was.

Not.

They don’t know half the truth, Go Minseo, the supposed “bad” twin, thought. She lifted up her head. “Excuse me.”

The guard looked back and raised an eyebrow. “Problem?”

“Can you switch the channel?” Minseo requested.

The guard smirked. “Why? You hate that the news is about you? At least you have some conscience.” He reached up and switched the dial on the old-fashioned television while shaking his head. “Some people will do anything for money, I tell ya. Will even kill their own father. Why would you do that? You come from a good family anyways, and your company is huge. You would have gotten something, more than me anyways. Huh.” The guard crossed his arms over his protruding belly and watched the baseball game.

Go Minseo didn’t even try to deny her “so-called crime” anymore.

No one listened anyways. It was no use wasting her breath.

No one would believe her that she, Go Minseo, did not kill her own father.

It was the twin on the news, the one crying for their late father and giving interviews with her crocodile tears, that killed their father. But no one ever believed her.

For her entire life, they had always taken her sister’s words over her.

They never knew that truthfully, Go Yooseo was purely evil and diabolical.

To get what she wanted, she would do anything, like kill their own father.

And to keep what she wanted, Yoonseo would do anything, like frame her one and only twin sister and keep her detained at a facility in a remote island.

Minseo sighed softly and looked out the window. She saw nothing but trees and fields of wild grass.

They were far away from Seoul now, not that she would miss it or anything.

She had no friends. And the only people in her life she had ever truly connected with were dead.

One thing that Yoonseo had said was true.

Minseo was rebellious. She liked black. She hated studying. And she had a bitter mouth that was cursed with talking back to her superiors, which caused her a lot of trouble.

Minseo was a recluse, too. She didn’t like being in crowds. She hated being in any social setting. Isolation was her middle name, and she didn’t mind being alone for the entire day. That was why she was not freaking out about being taken to an unknown island to be isolated from everyone else.

She just hoped she wouldn’t have to be bored out of her mind. She didn’t want to literally “die of boredom.”

Not in a juvenile correctional facility wearing hideous jumpers.

-----------------------------------------------

The bus ride lasted for two more hours. Then the boat ride had been another 1 1/2 hours.

Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter