I'm in love with Go Minseo

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9BBYcpots

Just: I Love You

=======================

It was the middle of April. After a not-so-long-enough break in the recreation room, the 14 convicts were sent away to the showers. Minseo scrubbed the grime off her body and stood under the hot water for a long time. Too soon, the waters turned off, and she had to go back to her room.

The warden locked her in for the night.

With a sigh, Minseo sank onto her mattress and tossed her wet hair behind her back. She winced as the cold strands whipped against her back. I need a haircut soon, or Rapunzel will be no match for me. Minseo picked up the Rubik’s cube on her desk, laid her back against the wall, and crossed her ankles. She tossed the cube in the air and caught it. Minseo twisted and turned the cube a few times. In no time at all, the cube was matched according to colors.

Since she had been a little girl, she had always been good at puzzles. Her father had taught her how to match a Rubik’s cube, and after failing the first couple times, she had eventually matched it all by herself. Dad, Minseo thought. She rested her head back and closed her eyes. Memories of her father flooded into her mind. She was happy at first, until she realized how many of those memories also included her twin sister Yoonseo.

Yoonseo who had killed their father.

Yoonseo who had framed her.

Yoonseo who was the cause of her dire situation now.

Her heart squeezed with pain, and suddenly, she couldn’t breathe. Her eyes sprang open, and a small gasp escaped her lips. The light suddenly shut off, and she stared up at the darkened ceiling. Lights out, she realized.

Minseo placed the cube on the desk and crawled under the covers. She tossed and turned in bed as she waited for the convict who would spend the night with her tonight. Her mind wandered in every direction, and she was not able to rest. The doorknob suddenly twisted, and she sat up halfway with alert eyes.

Who was on the other side? Friend or foe?

The door opened, and three figures stood there.

“Let’s go out, Go Minseo.” Chunji smiled. CAP and Ricky grinned beside him.

Out? Minseo thought. She pulled on her sneakers and followed the boys towards the back door.

“Where are the others?” Minseo whispered.

“They’re waiting for us outside.” Ricky grinned. There was a mischievous spark in his eyes, and she started to grow suspicious. Something is up, she thought.

The four of them came outside to see the other three felons surrounding something.

“What are you all doing?” Minseo asked.

“Getting ready for a birthday party,” L. Joe said. He blew the match light out and stepped back along with Niel and Changjo.

“Birthday party? Whose birthday is it?” Minseo asked.

Niel tenderly gazed at her. “Silly Go Minseo. It’s your birthday.”

fell open a bit. Her mind racked through her brain for the date.

Today was April 14. Her eyes widened.

Today was her birthday. She was now officially 18 years old.

“How...?” Minseo grew speechless.

“How do we know it’s your birthday? Niel hyung saw it in your sketchbook.” Ricky nodded at him. Minseo jerked her head around and stared at the culprit. Niel shrugged good-naturedly. “I hadn’t meant to spy…but I saw the date on accident.” She blinked a couple times and swallowed hard. She wasn’t sure if she should be angry or grateful.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WOO!” Ricky threw confetti at her. Minseo took a closer look at the confetti and realized it was just paper that was cut up into smaller pieces.

“And look!” Ricky pointed. Minseo looked down and saw chocolate pies stacked up to appear like a cake. Three candles lit up the atmosphere. At the sight, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter