He deserves her

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ps5cDW3_E

Just: I Love You

====================

Minseo fell asleep on the ride to their haven. She had a restless sleep with nightmares about zombie wardens chasing after her. She was still in those hideous orange jumpers, and Yoonseo was laughing from afar.

“You’ll never beat me, dear twin sister. I’m always one step ahead of the game, and you know it.”

“No…no…” She whimpered.

“Minseo.” A hand clasped her outstretched one, and her eyes opened.

Niel was gazing at her in concern. At his touch, her evil twin sister had vanished into thin air.

Minseo looked around. “Where…where is she?” She croaked.

“Where is who?” Niel asked, baffled.

“Yoonseo…” Minseo swallowed hard.

Niel softened and shook his head. “Your sister isn’t here, Minseo. You’re far away from her. She’ll never be hurt you while you’re with me.”

Minseo exhaled and wiped the cold sweat from her face. She smelled like pond water and hated it. The one thing she craved most in the world right now was a shower. When would they ever arrive at their destination? Minseo looked out the road. Her stomach churned with uneasiness. Where on earth were they? “How long have we been on the road?” Minseo whispered.

“About a couple hours,” Niel answered.

A couple hours? Where did they bring us? Her defenses went up immediately.

The truck slowed down, and gravel crunched under the tires. It came to a complete stop, and Hyesuk took the key out of the ignition. “We’re here, kiddies.” He hopped out and slammed the door shut.

Changjo nudged Ricky off of him. Ricky sat up and rubbed his drowsy eyes. “Are we there yet?” Changjo swept past him, opened the door, and hopped out. Grumbling incoherently, Ricky stepped out and stumbled into Chunji and CAP. Niel got out first and then helped Minseo come out. He took her hand, and they looked around their surroundings. They were in front of a run-down two-story building. The only entrance and exit to the building was a garage door that was closed.

“Let’s get you guys inside.” Ian headed towards the garage door and swiftly rapped four times.

The garage doors started to slowly lift upwards.

Jungkook and Hyesuk, who was assisting L. Joe walk, grinned at him. “Welcome to home sweet home.” L. Joe breathed in with glistening eyes. He had never been gladder to see the garage. To others, this building might look poor and shabby, but to him, this was his refuge, and now, it would be their safest place.

L. Joe and his friends moved into the building where he was able to reunite with the rest of the gang. Hesitantly, the others entered the building. It had been decorated artistically with bright, colorful graffiti artworks, random arrangements of bottle caps, and a jukebox in the corner. The furniture was old but matched the relaxing environment.

“Dude, you’re finally out!” A young, rugged boy with light orange hair shook hands with L. Joe.

“What’s up with your ankle? Twisted it while practicing some ballerina moves in there?” A pink-haired male with a lip ring smacked L. Joe’s arm with a grin. L. Joe shoved him back, but his eyes were playful. Anyone could see how close they were.

“They’re creepy,” Rick whispered. “They’re his family,” Minseo defended.

“Yeah, be nice. They could kick us out at anytime,” Chunji whispered.

“And who on earth are they?” A male with short, black hair and a dragon tattoo on his bicep eyed the visitors.

Ricky shrank behind CAP who was had on a brave front but was shaking inwardly. L. Joe looked back and remembered why he was out in the first place. “These are my friends,” He said.

“You have friends?” Hyesuk balked. L. Joe kicked out his leg, and Hyesuk dodged it with a smirk.

“From the left, that’s CAP, Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Niel, and Minseo,” L. Joe informed.

“Minseo?” Hyesuk and Jungwoo exchanged looks.

“Well, any friend of L. Joe’s is a friend of ours. Welcome to our refuge.” The pink-haired male named D.J. spread out his arms with a goofy grin. Ian glanced down at Niel and Minseo’s hands that were interlocked. “Are you two together?” “Yes,” Niel squeezed her hand. Ian punched L.Joe’s arm out of nowhere.

In shock, L. Joe snapped, “What the ?!”

“We’ll talk later.” Ian shot him a look. He cleared his throat and nodded towards the second floor. “Bedrooms are up there. The five of you will be in one room, and the girl gets her own room and bathroom just cause she has different assets.” Minseo gave him a baffled, slightly offended look. What the heck? Assets? Is he serious? “Go up and refresh. We’ll order some food for you guys,” Ian said.

The unconvinced convicts looked at each other. “Go on up!” The male with the dragon tattoo named Minho snapped. They finally started to move and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter