What kind of unfair life is this?

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iwODpSaD8

Ulala Session: The Moon Cries

===============================

Peace seemed to be restored to the Top Correctional Facility.

Got7 had an entirely different routine than the other seven convicts, so Minseo never saw the seven thick-skinned harassers again, much to her relief. The only drawback was the new cameras that were installed in every room and hallway. That limited the convicts’ freedom, but sacrifices had to be made to protect Minseo from Got7.

Minseo placed two cartons of milk and two bananas on her tray. She felt someone beside her and turned her head. L. Joe was grabbing his breakfast. “Hey,” She greeted. He nodded briskly before leaving. Minseo tilted her head questionably. That’s weird. Ever since Got7 had been separated from them, L. Joe had been acting distant from her. He stopped smiling and had returned to his cold self. She wondered what could have happened to make him that way.

Minseo felt a wet kiss on her cheek and turned her head.

“What are you staring at?” Niel smiled.

“Nothing.” She shook her head.

“Come then.” He took her hand and led her to the table.

They sat down and joined the others for breakfast. Minseo looked towards the opposite side of the table. L. Joe was sitting at the end. He didn’t eat his breakfast. He just stared at his plate.

Minseo furrowed her eyebrows in worry. She wondered why he was so down lately. Did he fight with one of his friends outside? Did he quarrel with someone inside? Then again, she had not seen him argue with anyone. I wonder what it is. Well, whatever is wrong, I hope he gets over it soon. It’s strange seeing him so quiet. Minseo picked up her banana and peeled the yellow skin. She glanced at L. Joe before taking a thoughtful bite.

------

The seven convicts entered the classroom and sat at their desks. At that same time, Got7 was cleaning the rooftop. Once the previous convicts were done with class, they would switch places with Got7 who would get their educational time then.

Niel sat behind Minseo. He blew air against her ear, and she squirmed. “Stop it.”

Smiling, he blew more air in her ear.

“Stop it!” Minseo whacked his arm. Her eyes were stern, but her lips were twitching.

Niel puckered his lips, and Minseo shoved his face backwards.

“God, that cheesy couple.” Chunji shook his head.

“He’s the cheesy one, not me.” Minseo threw Niel a warning look. He smiled angelically with his chin resting on top of his folded palms. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Niel took her hand and her knuckles. Minseo looked back to see Niel gazing at her with such intense affection that she cracked a smile. He smiled back and winked. She clouted his forehead.

“OUCH!” Niel buried his face in his arm. “That hurt!” He whined.

Minseo laughed and flicked his ear. Niel covered his head with his arms. She continued to flick his ear, and he buried further into his arms.

L. Joe clenched his teeth in irritation. Now he really wanted to get out of the facility. He couldn’t stand seeing his first love being all lovey-dovey with another man.

The door opened, and a warden stepped in. The couple stopped laughing and looked up.

“Let’s go, 104. The director needs to talk to you,” The warden said. No emotions could be read from his plain face.

Minseo gave Niel a puzzled look. What would the director need him for?

Niel had no clue either. He squeezed her hand, got up, and left the room.

“I wonder what the director wants him for,” Chunji mused. Minseo wondered the same thing.

Ricky suddenly gasped loudly. “What if…he’s getting out of here?!” Her head jerked upwards.

“You mean…he gets to leave this damn place?” CAP asked. Ricky bobbed his head up and down. “I mean, think about it! What else would the director talk to him about? It’s not like he did anything wrong lately. Not that I know of anyways.”

The room grew silent. Minseo swallowed the lump in . If Ricky was right, she was happy for Niel. He deserved to leave the facility, but how would she fare without him? She would miss his presence, especially after having created such a tight bond.

The door opened, and she looked up. The teacher came in, and her shoulders slumped.

“Niel isn’t here. The director

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter