Did you just call her baby?

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbG35BmVlA4

Speed: Why I'm Not

============================

Summer started to approach quickly. Ever since Niel and Minseo had decided to be in a relationship, time seemed to go by rather speedily. They kept their public displays of affection at a minimum level, so nobody had the hint that they were together yet.

On a cloudy morning, the convicts groggily trudged into the cafeteria for a tasteless breakfast of oatmeal and apples. L. Joe dumped oatmeal into his bowl and rubbed his right eye with his palm. He had not been able to sleep well last night. Strange, haunting dreams that he couldn’t remember had bothered him throughout the night. He wished he could go back to bed and crash.

L. Joe sighed and looked up. He did a double take at Niel and Minseo who was diagonal from him. They were standing very closely together. He put an apple on her tray, smiled, and whispered something into her ear. Whatever he had said must have pleased her because she gave one of her rare smiles.

L. Joe tilted his head inquiringly. It’s strange, but I think they got closer. Whenever I look up, they’re always together. His heart wavered with a twinge of jealousy. I’m thinking too much. They can be close. All of us are close with her. L. Joe tried to be rational.

“Hyung, you done?” Ricky asked. “Huh?” L. Joe looked at him. Then he directed his gaze back to the couple. They were already heading towards the table. “Come on.” Ricky led the way. L. Joe picked up his tray and followed him to the table. Niel and Minseo sat by each other, and L. Joe and Ricky sat across from them.

“This oatmeal is more horrible than usual.” Chunji cringed. “What do you expect? We’re at a freaking facility. If you want five-star meals, you’re at the wrong place,” Changjo commented.

At the other table, Yugyeom slapped his spoon down on the table. His friends looked up questioningly. “I can’t stand this god damn place. The food !” Yugyeom snapped. JR sighed as he held his spoon full of oatmeal in the air. “Well, there’s nothing we can do about it. We’re stuck here for a while. I wish we had at least some sort of entertainment. That would make things more exciting.” JB sat up with a new idea, and his lips curved upwards into a sneaky smile.

“Uh-oh. I know that smile. What devious plan do you have for us?” Youngjae leaned forward and crossed his arms at the table.

“We’re going to have some fun…with her.” JB’s eyes flickered towards the only female in the room.

“It’s about time!” Jackson hooted. “ hit me last time! I’m going to show her that she can’t get away with disrespecting me like that.” He rotated his neck with burning eyes that thirsted for revenge.

“You’ll get your payback soon enough,” JB drawled. “Soon,” He emphasized.

-----------

All the convicts streamed into the 2nd floor locker room. The warden locked them inside with cleaning supplies.

“Another day of cleaning.” Ricky sighed. “What else did you expect? A hot tub with massage? Get over it.” Changjo shook his head. “Your pessimism is getting to me, jackass!” Ricky snapped. He yanked a broom from the garbage can and went to sweep the aisles.

Minseo finished tying up her hair and grabbed a broom also. She headed towards the bathroom, and someone rammed into her shoulder. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Mark. “You better watch where you’re going.” He smirked and left.

Niel walked over and glanced at Mark warily. He touched his girlfriend’s shoulder with concern. “You okay?” “I’m fine,” She answered. “What did he say?” Niel asked. “Nothing important.” Minseo went to clean. Niel looked back to see Got7 laughing uproariously about something. Mark glanced in the direction of Minseo and smirked. Niel felt a bad vibe and knew he would have to be more vigilant than usual.

Minseo finished sweeping the bathroom floor and placed the broom against the wall. She slipped on the red gloves and grabbed the bleach and toilet scrubber. She went into the stall only to have someone grasp her shoulders and guide her back. Minseo looked back to see Niel. He took the gloves off her hands. “I’ll take care of the toilets. Go do something else.” “I can do this,” She refuted. “I know you can, but what boyfriend wants to see his girlfriend clean the dirty toilets?” He asked.

Minseo knew she shouldn’t be such a typical girl, but she couldn’t help it. She was falling head over heels for his sweet actions. “Go.” Niel nodded. “Okay…” Minseo headed for the exit. She glanced back, smiled at Niel’s back, and then exited the bathroom.

Only Got7 could be seen. The other inmates had gone to clean the lockers on the other side of the room.

“The paper towels are all out,” Bambam said. “I guess we can’t clean then.” JR lay on the bench.

“The supply closet is right over there. You can get more paper towels.” Minseo pointed out.

“I don’t know where that is.” Bambam shrugged.

Minseo rolled her eyes. “Are you blind?” With a shake of her head, she went towards the closet.

Got7 looked at each other and grinned. She had fallen right into their trap.

Minseo went into the supply closet and examined the shelves. She finally found paper towels stacked on the upper right shelf. Minseo reached over, and her fingertips grazed across the paper towel. Shadows loomed over her, and she wondered who else was in the room. Minseo turned around, and her eyes widened. Got7 was in the room with her, and their cruel eyes promised horror. Yugyeom shut the door with his foot, and she ended up trapped in the room with the predators. Minseo stepped back with wary eyes. “What…are you all doing in here?”

“We came to help you, of course.” Bambam cooed.

Minseo glared at him. She didn’t believe him at all. Her fists curled as tension spread throughout the room. “What do you want from me?” Minseo asked.

“You know exactly what we want from you.” JB smirked.

Minseo eyed the door. Then abruptly, she darted towards it and slammed her palms against the door. “HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE-“

Youngjae slapped his palm over and dragged her backwards.

Outside, Ricky and Changjo had come back. They heard a muffled scream in the closet and glanced at each other. “Did you hear that?” Changjo asked. Ricky nodded. They waited for another sound.

Minseo clamped her teeth over Youngjae’s hand. He yelped and shoved her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter