You're getting out of here

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNTTnv4QJ4

Davichi: Sad Promise

===========================

After the convicts fully recovered from the fire, they were moved to another remote island. The previous island where the original Top Correctional Facility was located would be of no more use. The building had been charred and wrecked until it was unrecognizable. Therefore, the seven convicts would be deployed to a different building until the facility was fully restored.

This building was worse than the last one. Not only was it old and dilapidated but also reeked of mold and was a discolored yellow color, which reminded everyone of urine. There were only three levels, and the only good thing was that all of them remained on the same floor now. The first floor was the cafeteria, and the second floor was the shower rooms. There was no recreation room, which meant no pool tables or places to sit. For break time, they were allowed to be on the rooftop, which was the only place with chairs. When it rained, they were kept in the cafeteria where they were watched like hawks by the wardens.

Even though Got7 had been moved to a juvenile delinquency boot-camp, the previous convicts didn’t have it any easier either. The wardens would not risk leaving the convicts unwatched anymore, and as soon as they had come to a new building, cameras had been installed in all the hallways. Life was dull, to say the least.

“Guess what today is?” CAP drawled.

“Visitor’s Day! I can’t wait to see my visitors!” Chunji pumped his fist with sarcasm.

“Don’t be so bitter. Now, there are five of us who have no visitors.” CAP grinned.

Niel said nothing but his arm around Minseo. As long as he was with her, he wouldn’t feel lonely.

“Come on! Why aren’t they calling for us already?” Ricky uneasily paced up and down.

“Sit down! You’re making me dizzy!” CAP barked.

The door opened, and Ricky lit up like a Christmas tree. “They’re here!” He shouted with glee.

“Bravo.” Chunji dryly clapped.

“103, 106, and 107. You all have guests,” The warden said.

“107?” Six pairs of eyes flitted towards her. Minseo stared wide-eyed at the warden in disbelief. Had he actually called her number? Maybe she had imagined that he had said her number.

“You have a visitor?” Niel asked, just as dumbfounded as her.

“I…don’t…think…so…” Minseo mumbled.

“Hurry up, 107, or you can just stay here, and I’ll send your visitor back,” The warden snapped edgily.

“She’s coming. Give the lady some time. Sheesh.” CAP rolled his eyes.

“Go, Minseo.” Niel lightly nudged her. Numbly, Minseo hopped off the desk and walked towards the door. She glanced back at Niel who smiled and held up two thumbs. The door closed shut, and she walked down the staircase. Her heart thudded with each step she took. Who could have come to see me? Can it be…Yoonseo?

The fact that her twin sister might have come made her heart palpitate. She had no idea how to react if her sister had indeed come to see her. Should she be joyful and hug her? Should she slap her sister across the face and demand how she could be such a conniving ? The three of them arrived at the bare room that had been prepared for visitors.

“Are you going in or what, 107?” The warden asked.

Ricky had already gone inside, but L. Joe stood by and waited for Minseo. He could see the dilemma apparent on her face. Why is she so nervous? He wondered.

Minseo swallowed hard and moved forward. L. Joe waited until she was in the room before going in also. He saw his friends and went to see them. Ricky was already in deep conversation with his siblings. Minseo stood by the entrance with her eyes glued on the ground. Her heart beat madly, and suddenly, she felt very self-conscious in her orange jumper. She tugged on the dreary uniform and swallowed in dread.

What would Yoonseo think of her condition? Minseo felt small, useless, and stupid.

You have nothing to be afraid of. You know who is the real culprit here. Be brave. She took a deep breath and lifted her gaze. Minseo expected to see a reflection of herself, but someone else was here to see her instead. Her eyes widened in surprise. “Hyunki…oppa…?”

Her father’s secretary, Ryu Hyunki, sat there. He was a lean, handsome man in his mid-twenties. His father had been her father’s secretary before passing away due to liver cancer, and ever since then, he had been her father’s secretary. He had always been a polite, organized man whose expressions hardly changed much. Minseo treaded over warily and looked around the room, as if expecting Yoonseo to be sitting at another table. Her twin sister was nowhere to be seen though.

Hyunki sat up and bowed slightly. “Hello, Minseo.” She eyed him curiously.

L. Joe stopped talking with his friends and looked towards her table. He wondered who the impeccably dressed young man was.

“Please, take a seat.” Hyunki motioned to the chair in front of her before sitting down.

Minseo pulled the chair out and sat in it. “What…are you doing here?” Minseo asked.

“My apology, Minseo. I should have visited you sooner, but I was rather busy,” He apologized. “That’s fine, but why are you here now?” She interrogated.

“Yoonseo wanted for me to come and see you,” Hyunki replied. Minseo stared at him. “Yoonseo…sent you?”

“Yes,” He answered. Her eyes flickered rapidly. Anger started to rise within her. “She couldn’t come see me herself?”

“She’s rather busy with the company,” Hyunki answered. “Company?” Minseo asked flatly. Hyunki nodded. “Ever since your father died, Yoonseo has become the sole inheritor of Go Construction Company. She’s been working hard for it to become stable and grow, despite the scandal.” Minseo in a painful breath. It hurt to hear the words “sole inheritor,” not because of any greed she had for the company, but because it meant that she was no longer part of the Go family.

Minseo swallowed in her pride and anger and clutched her shaking fists. “And why did Yoonseo want you to come and see me?” “She heard about the fire, so she sent me to check on you to see if I’m all right,” Hyunki responded.

Minseo sneered, “She wanted to see if I’m all right? Are you kidding me? After all these months, she finally comes to see me?” Hyunki opened his mouth, but she held up a hand, “No, hold on. Let me correct myself. She sent someone to see me?” He closed his mouth. “Well you can tell her that I’m definitely NOT all right, and she should know why when this is all her god damn fault!” Minseo hissed.

Hyunki gave her a sympathetic frown. “It’s not good to blame others for your mistakes.”

Minseo stared at him in disbelief. Was this the same rational Ryu Hyunki she was speaking to? They had grown up together, and out of everyone out there, she thought he had been one of the people who knew her better. “Hyunki oppa, how can you say that? Do you really believe that I killed my own father? Why would I have any reason to kill my own father?!” She snapped. “Many people do irrational things for money or power,” He reasoned.

Minseo gaped at him. “Are you saying I killed my father for the company?!”

“Your words, not mine,” Hyunki stated.

Minseo slammed her fists on the table. “I didn’t kill my father! If you want to know who the real culprit is, it’s your precious new boss! Yoonseo killed our father! So if you think anybody is being greedy here, it’s her!” She hissed in a low voice. “And you know what? Frankly, I’m tired of keeping quiet for her. I’m tired of taking her punishment. Why should I be in here? I haven’t done anything wrong! The real murderer is right under your nose!”

Hyunki showed no surprise or concern but merely dusted lint off his black blazer. “Too bad no one will believe you, Go Minseo.” Her jaw dropped even further, and her eyes widened in shock. “W-wait…you know? You know that Yoonseo killed our father?” He looked her right in the eyes. “Like I said, no one will believe your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter