See you in your dreams

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_xXrsLzooQ

Teen Top: Rocking

======================

The next morning, Minseo did the usual routine to get ready for school. After changing out of her pajamas and into appropriate attire, she was ready to be escorted to the cafeteria. Minseo was the first one there, and she grabbed a tray.

Today’s breakfast menu was the damn peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches again. Minseo skipped the sandwiches and went for the bananas and milk.

The door opened, and male voices filled the room. Minseo looked up, expecting her old cellmates, but to her surprise, it was Got7. That’s right. We have new inmates, she realized. Then she remembered what their crime was and turned slightly pale. She spotted two wardens by the door and calmed down a bit. It was the first time that she was glad the wardens were there.

“Hey, look who it is! The only chick in this damn place!” Jackson grinned.

JR walked right up to her and put his arm around her neck. “Did you sleep well last night, baby?”

Minseo shrugged his arm off with an irritated glare. “I told you. My name isn’t baby.”

“Someone is a little catty today.” Jackson snickered. Another arm slung around her neck, and she rolled her eyes. How could anyone be more annoying than Ricky? JB smirked at her. “Good morning, Go Minseo. See? I still remember your name. Do you remember mine?”

“Yeah, it’s jackass.” Niel intervened and pulled his arm off of Minseo. He stepped between them and gave JB a cold look. “I suggest you stop touching her before you lose your arm.”

“Go away!” Ricky shoved JR and Jackson out of the way and came beside Minseo with a scowl.

“That’s no way to treat your new friends,” JR remarked. “Friends, my ,” Ricky snorted.

“Done?” Niel asked Minseo. She nodded. He put two milk cartons on her tray, grasped her hand, and led her towards their table. They sat down, but to their dismay, Mark came to sit on the other side of Minseo. L. Joe came over with an expressionless face. “That’s my seat.”

“I don’t see your name on it.” Mark shrugged.

L. Joe raised an eyebrow. “Go sit with your pals somewhere else.”

“I like it fine right here.” He grinned at Minseo who grimaced.

“Fine. Stay there.” L. Joe nodded at his friends. “Let’s go to another table.”

“Fine with me! This table was dirty anyways!” Ricky grabbed his tray and stomped off.

“Really?” Mark smirked.

“Let’s go, Minseo,” L. Joe softly spoke to her. He took her hand and pulled her up. She grabbed her tray and followed him to an empty table. The seven old inmates sat down, and L. Joe and Niel sat on either side of her. “Gosh, those bastards are so annoying!” Ricky thumped his fist on the table. “Our lives just got that much complicated with their presence,” CAP stated. “Exactly!” Ricky agreed.

“You better be careful, Minseo. They have their eyes on you.” CAP glanced at Got7 who was looking at her as if they were sharks and she was bloody bait.

Niel glanced over his shoulder and squeezed his fist. Why couldn’t they just leave her alone?

“Don’t worry, Minseo. You have the six of us guarding you. They won’t be able to touch you without going through us,” Chunji assured.

“Yeah, Minseo! We’ll protect you!” Ricky nodded determinedly.

Minseo was grateful but sighed heavily. She hated drama.

“I wish the wardens had equipped you with pepper spray or something. I mean, isn’t that wise, considering the fact that they’re here?” Chunji questioned. Maybe I’ll ask for that next time, L. Joe thought.

After breakfast, the seven of them headed to class together. The classroom became rowdy as the other seven delinquents entered. Mark saw the empty desk behind Minseo and dove right towards it. “Hey.” He smirked. Minseo refused to look at him. Mark kicked the back of her desk. “I said hi to you. The least you could say is hi back.” Minseo gritted the back of her teeth while Niel, Chunji, Changjo, and Ricky glared at him.

The teacher came in, reminded proper etiquette in the classroom in a bland voice, and went right to work. Mark continued to kick the back of Minseo’s chair. She spun around with a scathing glare. “Stop it!” She hissed. Mark smirked. “Make me.”

“Is there a problem?” The teacher asked.

“Yeah, she’s bothering me while I’m trying to do my work,” Mark stated.

I did not! Minseo gaped at him.

“107, do you need some time out in the thinking cell?” The instructor asked. Minseo turned red in embarrassment and anger but said nothing. “She didn’t do a damn thing, therefore, you have no damn reason to put her in there,” CAP defended. “That’s right! He was the one that was bothering her!” Ricky spoke up.

The instructor merely blinked a couple times before returning to write the questions on the board.

“Ignorant ,” CAP muttered.

Changjo worriedly glanced at Minseo. He looked over his shoulder and saw Mark triumphantly smirking. I really want to wipe that smirk off his face, Changjo thought as he tensely clutched onto the edge of the desk.

“Okay, five-minute bathroom break.” The instructor left the room. Mark got up and went to use the restroom with Youngjae and Bambam.

L. Joe got up and came to sit behind Minseo. “Are you all right, Minseo?” Niel asked in concern.

“I’m fine,” She muttered.

“They’re jerks. Don’t mind them,” Ricky urged. “At least L. Joe is sitting here now. He won’t let the red-haired jackass touch you,” Chunji assured. Minseo looked back to see L. Joe who nodded to tell her that Chunji was right. There was no way that he would let Mark or any of the other guys bother her.

Mark, Youngjae, and Bambam came back into the room. Mark came over to his seat, and his eyes narrowed when he saw someone else in his desk. “That’s my seat,” He claimed.

L. Joe shrugged. “I don’t see your name on it.”

Mark glared spitefully at him. How dare he use what I said to him earlier.

The instructor came back. “Let’s begin again.”

“Go sit, unless you prefer standing,” L. Joe nodded to the empty desks. Mark gave him one last look before leaving.

Minseo began to relax, and the tension melted away. At least for the rest of the hour, she would be free from scrutiny of Got7.

----

Once class was done for the day, everyone changed into orange jumpers and came to the fourth floor locker room. With 14 convicts in the room, the room seemed smaller than usual. “This room better be clean by the time we come back. No slacking off, or you can enjoy your time repenting in the Thinking Cell.” The wardens eyed them and left.

“Thinking Cell, thinking cell, thinking cell. That’s all those damn bastards ever say. What is that anyways? Why is that so horrible?” Jackson asked. “If you’re so curious, why don’t you find out for yourself?” Chunji taunted. Jackson gave him a dry look. “You think you’re funny, don’t you?” Chunji grinned. “I sure do.”

Bambam yawned and lay down on the bench. “Wake me up when you guys are done cleaning.”

Ricky kicked the bench. “Get up, you lazy fool! If you don’t do anything, I’ll shove you into the Hell Cell myself!”

Minseo grabbed a bleach bottle and rag. She sprayed the lockers and began to wipe them down. JB came beside her and leaned against the locker with his hands in his pockets. “Why don’t you leave the cleaning to the rest of the guys and come play with me and my crew?” She pretended he wasn’t there. “Come on. It’s much more fun than cleaning. I can guarantee it.” He grabbed her arm. Minseo turned her head and eyed him. “Let go.”

“What if I say no?” JB asked. Minseo pointed the spray bottle at him. “Then you can go blind.”

JB glanced at the spray bottle and blinked in surprise. His lips curved upwards into an unfazed smirk. “I get the hint. We’ll play later.” He left.

Most likely never. Minseo shook her head.

Niel came over and glanced at JB. “What did he say to you?”

“Whatever that fool says is most likely to be nonsense. It’s not even worth mentioning again.” Minseo tried to scrape the gum off the locker. “Since you know it’s nonsense, don’t pay attention to anything he says. I know you’re capable of telling those guys off, but if you ever need help, ask one of us for help.” Niel shot JB a wary glance before leaving to another section of the room.

A finger jabbed her side out of nowhere, and she spun around with a withering glare and her spray bottle up for a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter