Are you willing to date a murderer?

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oexZDupKaIw

Park Shin Hye: Story

====================

The warden locked them in the cell and stormed off without a promise to return.

Once the door shut, Minseo whacked Niel’s arm. “What the hell did you do?! You broke the rule! Now we’re in trouble because of you!”

“Okay, first of all, OUCH.” Niel rubbed his arm. “Second of all, what do you expect from me? I’m a convict. Of course I break rules. And three, we may be in trouble, but we’re able to be alone now without anyone bothering us.”

It dawned on Minseo why Niel had done such an outrageous thing. “You…got us in trouble…on purpose?!” She asked, bewildered. His grin told her that she was right.

Minseo smacked his arm again. “Ouch!” Niel stepped back with a wince.

“You’re such a fool,” She growled. “A love-struck fool,” He corrected.

Minseo raised her hand to slap him again, but Niel grabbed her wrist and ducked his face down to meet hers. “Hit me again, and I’ll kiss you.” Her eyes widened. From his penetrating gaze, she knew that wasn’t an empty threat. Minseo turned a new shade of red and looked away.

Niel softly smiled. “Pity. I was hoping you would try to hit me.”

Minseo twisted her wrist away from him. “Stop joking,” She mumbled, more embarrassed than angry.

“I wasn’t though.” Niel traipsed to the other side of the cell. He slid down the wall and sat down with his long legs crossed at the ankles. He patted the empty space next to him. “Come and sit.”

Minseo hesitated for a few seconds before walking over. She sat beside him and propped her legs up so that her knees were bent. It was eerily silent for a couple seconds.

Finally, Niel spoke, “Don’t you have anything to ask me?” Minseo gave him a puzzled look.

He turned to look at her. “You know. About last night.” Her cheeks heated up. How much more blunt can he get?

“You’re probably wondering why I kissed you,” He guessed. “Stop it!” Minseo covered her head. Stop reading my mind!

Niel slipped his hand into her right hand and gently pulled her hand away from her head. Minseo lifted her head and stared up at him. Niel gave her a heart-stopping smile that made her entire world spin. He weaved his fingers through hers and rested their intertwined hands on his lap. “I kissed you because I like you,” Niel confessed.

Minseo’s mouth dropped open, and her eyes became wide as saucer. Her heart beat crazily, and so many thoughts flooded to her mind at once that it became blank.

Niel looked into her eyes. “I fell for you, Go Minseo. From one point on, you became special to me. I like you…a lot,” He admitted sincerely. No girl could remain unmoved by his words, even Minseo. Her knees buckled, and she was glad she was sitting down, or else, she would have collapsed for sure. Her heart melted into a puddle of warmth, and an unknown bliss spread to her limbs from her heart. She had never received a confession from a guy before, nonetheless such a heartfelt one. The experience was new, but she couldn’t complain.

“Have you ever had a boyfriend before?” Niel asked. Minseo turned red. “No. I wasn’t…interested in romance.”

“That’s good.” He nodded. She gave him a look. “Are you mocking me for being a dateless loser?”

“No, I’m happy to be your first boyfriend.” Niel grinned.

“F-first boyfriend?!” Minseo squawked. She yanked her hand away with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. “Don’t you think you’re going a bit fast? You didn’t even properly ask me out. What if I don’t like you back?”

“That’s a big what if…considering you let me kiss you thrice last night,” He teased.

Minseo turned as red as a tomato. Ruffled, she looked away with crossed arms and sulked.

Niel scooted closer and lightly nudged her side. “Embarrassed? Don’t be.”

“Shut up! I’m not embarrassed!” Minseo snapped.

“Such bold words to your first boyfriend!” Niel exclaimed.

Minseo jerked her head around and glowered at him. “I’m not going out with you!”

“Why not?” Niel asked. “I can tell you’re attracted to me, too.”

I am, her heart whispered. “I just…I just can’t…considering the fact that we’re in jail right now,” She mumbled.

“It’s actually a correctional facility. Trust me, a jail is a lot worse,” Niel joked. Minseo didn’t reply to his joke. Niel stopped laughing and gazed at her face seriously. “Or maybe…” He whispered. “You like someone else?” “I told you I wasn’t interested in romance before,” She grumbled. “That didn’t keep him from falling for you, too,” Niel whispered. A part of his heart ached at the possibility that L. Joe might steal Minseo away.

“What did you say?” Minseo asked. Niel forced a smile and shook his head. “Nothing.”

The cell became quiet, and neither one spoke.

Minseo glanced at Niel and then cleared . “What are you…thinking about?”

Niel shifted his gaze to her. “About you.”

Minseo turned crimson again. He definitely knows how to sweet-talk. What a player. I bet he had a million girlfriends before.

“Why are you scowling suddenly?” Niel asked. “Nothing,” Minseo muttered.

“And I can tell from your tone that you’re upset with me. Why?” He inquired. He’s too perceptive, she thought.

“Tell me, Minseo,” Niel urged. He was curious why she was suddenly sulking.

“I just hate your cheesy words!” Minseo snapped.

“My…cheesy words?” He tilted his head. “How many girls have you used those lines on? You’re such a player. I bet you used this kind of trick on a hundred girls, huh?” She crossed her arms.

Niel absorbed her words and began to smile. “Go Minseo, are you perhaps…jealous?” “Of course not! Why would I be jealous?!” Minseo huffed.

“You are. You are jealous.” He laughed. She frowned. She didn’t find anything humorous about this situation at all.

“Don’t worry. Out of all the ‘hundred girls’ I’ve been with, you’re the prettiest.” Niel snickered.

That’s not comforting at all! Minseo glared at the ground.

Niel leaned against the wall and sighed. “It’s funny though…how you think you know what kind of person I am.” “What? You’re not a flirty player who speaks flattering words to any girl?” Minseo asked wryly. “To be perfectly frank, I’m not. I don’t flirt with girls. Like you, I was never interested in romance…until now,” Niel confessed.

Minseo slowly lifted her gaze to check his face if he was serious or not. He was completely serious, and his gaze was far away i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter