Will we ever get out?

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-G4QByP-g

Seo In Gook: No Matter What

======================================

A month had passed since the arrival of Got7. Ever since they had come, there had been nothing but trouble. At least one of them always ended up in the Thinking Cell, and they always hit on her more than once. Needless to say, she never flirted back, and her previous inmates always had her back.

On a warm, spring day, the 14 felons dressed into their orange jumpers and headed to the backyard to do some muddy gardening. It had rained the night before, so the field was a muddy mess. Minseo’s black converses sloshed through the mud, and she shuddered. She hated that sound of her shoes sinking into the dirty mud.

“Coming through!” Jackson pushed her purposely, and her body flailed sideways.

Lucky for her, L. Joe had caught her just in time. Niel darted over and helped Minseo regain her balance. “You okay?” He asked out of concern. “I’m fine,” She mumbled disdainfully. L. Joe glared at Jackson who was laughing with his buddies. Jackson smirked at him and made a triumphant V sign, which pissed L. Joe off.

Niel glared coldly at Jackson before pulling Minseo along with him. “Come on. Don’t go anywhere near them.”

I’m watching you, L. Joe warned Jackson with his eyes.

Minseo stood near the wall and pulled out the bothersome weeds that had grown tall and firm. Her hands grew raw and blistery. She scowled at her red palms until a pair of gloves appeared in front of her. Minseo looked up in astonishment and met the deep, mysterious eyes of the gangster. “…You’re like a walking convenience shop. How do you manage to have everything?” She stated.

L. Joe shrugged. “I only have necessary things.”

Minseo gave him a suspicious look.

“Are you going to take these gloves or not? If you won’t, I’ll just throw them over the wall,” L. Joe threatened. Minseo snatched the gloves from him. “Don’t throw away a perfectly good pair of gloves. You’ll get punished for that.” She yanked the gloves on and threw a “thanks” over her shoulder before shuffling off to pull more weeds.

One corner of L. Joe’s lips hitched upwards. You’re welcome, he thought.

“Working hard, Go Minseo?” Chunji grinned. His eyes widened at her gloves. “Whoa! Where’d you get those?!”

“Do you really have to ask? By the way,” Minseo dug into her pockets and pulled out an mp3 player along with earphones. “You left this last night.”

“I was looking for that! Thanks!” Chunji quickly put the mp3 player into his pocket.

“Where did you get the mp3 player? I didn’t know they allowed that in here,” Minseo said.

Chunji put a finger to his lips with a wink. “I snuck in it, of course.” He dropped his hand and smirked. “Besides, since when did a hacker listen to the rules?”

I should have known. Minseo shook her head and went back to yanking weeds.

“107 and 111! Go to the supply closet and get more shovels!” The warden glared at Bambam who had broken the end of a shovel.

“Idiot.” Ricky chortled. “Say it in my face,” Bambam sneered.

“IDIOT.” Ricky boldly glared at him.

“Enough! 106 and 114, if you dare fight, you both can end up in the Thinking Cell!” The warden hissed.

Minseo trudged towards the supply closet with Jackson closely behind her. Niel watched her worriedly, and L. Joe squeezed his fist. He better not try anything funny, they thought. Minseo stepped towards the back of the room and moved the heavy boxes out of the way. She grabbed a couple shovels and spun around only to come face to face with Jackson. She stepped aside, but he blocked her path. She veered right, and he was there also.

Minseo glared up at him. “Do you mind?” “Not at all.” Then Jackson shoved her.

A pang of pain shot across her back as she rammed into the shelf. All sorts of supplies crashed down, and a small paint can hit her shoulder. Minseo bit her lower lip and touched her wounded shoulder. “That was for making me look like a fool last time,” Jackson snapped. Minseo glowered at him. “I don’t have to do anything to make you look like a fool. You already were the biggest idiot of all.”

“What did you say?!” Jackson stormed towards her. Minseo grabbed a paint can on the shelf and hurled it at him. Jackson dodged out of the way just in time and looked back to see blue paint splattered on the ground. Gritting his teeth, he glared at her. “I will make you regret that you threw that at me.” Minseo grabbed the shovel off the ground and held it up with sharp eyes. “Come close to me, and I’ll finish what the can couldn’t.”

“Threatening me now?” Jackson laughed with hard eyes. “I’ll show you what happens when you threaten me.” He grabbed the shovel, and the two of them wrestled with it.

“107! 111!” A warden barked. He saw the mess in the room and grew enraged. “BOTH OF YOU REPORT TO THE THINKING CELL AT ONCE!”

Minseo’s stomach dropped. She was going to be stuck alone in that cell with Jackson?! This is going to be a nightmare. She gulped.

---------

The warden fastened the lock. Minseo looked back at him with imploring eyes. Her pride would not allow her to beg, but she hoped the warden would realize that it was a mistake putting Jackson in the room alone with her. The warden sternly gazed at them. “I hope you reconsider your thoughtless actions.” He stormed out of the room, leaving her alone with the dark felon.

The door shut with a bang, and Minseo shut her eyes. Just great, she thought.

“Now we’re alone, just the way I preferred it to be.” Jackson’s voice slithered by her ear.

Her eyes shot open. Before she could react, Jackson grabbed her wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter