It's almost like we're friends now

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqsWvWkLbhg

Teen Top: Miss Right

============================

Three long weeks passed by.

Minseo was starting to not hate the facility. She had a mild distaste for the boys and strong revulsion towards the food, but she wasn’t as miserable as before. She was getting used to her situation, which was dangerous.

On a cold, gloomy day, Minseo entered the cafeteria wearing dark denim jeans, Nike sneakers, and a white sweater. Her ponytail swung side to side as she made her way towards the buffet table. She grabbed a tray and examined today’s breakfast menu, which was oatmeal with dry raisins and orange juice. Minseo dumped a rather large spoonful of oatmeal in her bowl and grabbed two cartons of orange juice to wash down the thick mixture.

The boys began to stream into the room.

“Good morning, Ice Queen!” CAP ran over with his arms stretched out. Minseo deftly ducked him, and CAP crashed onto the ground.

“Loser!” Ricky snickered. “Shut up, you little squirt!” CAP hissed.

Minseo took a seat at the table and began to eat her oatmeal.

Niel took his usual seat beside her and smiled warmly. “Good morning, Minseo.”

“Morning,” She replied without meeting his eyes. “Is the oatmeal any good?” He teased.

“Is anything in here ever good?” She answered with a question of her own.

Niel chuckled. “You have a good point there.”

CAP dashed over and sat beside her. He slung his arm around her shoulder and leaned into her with a wide grin. “My lovely Ice Queen, you feel so warm today. I like the sweater that you’re wearing. I prefer it if it’s on the floor though.” Minseo shrugged his arm off of her and continued to eat. He blinked at her in surprise. She wasn’t fazed by his flirtatious tactics anymore.

“It seems like she’s used to your crazy antics now.” Chunji laughed.

CAP frowned, slightly put off by that comment. “Am I not that exciting anymore? Do I have to do something even more daring to get your attention?” A grin slapped back onto his face. He puckered up his lips and leaned in. “I’m going to kiss you.”

Minseo grabbed his spoon and whacked his lips.

“OUCH!” CAP yelped as he covered his mouth.

Minseo threw his spoon back into his bowl of oatmeal. “Either eat here quietly or move to another table.” The entire table burst into laughter. Even Changjo managed a smile in amusement.

“You’re no fun, Ice Queen,” CAP muttered as he poked his oatmeal.

“Hurry up and eat! Class will be in session soon!” A warden barked.

“All right. Hold your horses, man. Sheesh. Can’t we at least eat in peace around here? You don’t even touch dogs when they’re in front of a meal,” CAP pointed out. “Yes, well, considering the fact that you’re in this place, you’ve committed sins worse than dogs. Therefore, I treat you as something less than a mutt,” The warden spitefully snapped.

“That’s harsh,” Chunji stated. “Yeah! We should sue you!” Ricky pointed his spoon at the warden.

“You will never get out of here!” The warden snapped.

“You won’t either,” Chunji mumbled.

“What did you say?! Do you want to spend the rest of the day in the Thinking Cell, 102?!” The warden gave him a blazing glare.

“Oh, no, sir. I couldn’t bare a day in that terribly boring cell where I do nothing all day but play with myself,” Chunji stated. CAP cracked up, and Ricky grinned. The warden turned purple in the face. “I will catch all of you one day,” He threatened. “Yeah, go on,” Ricky waved his hand. Dismissed, the warden stomped off.

“He’ll have his eyes on us. I bet he’ll try to catch us with something,” Ricky said.

“We’ll just have to be good then.” Chunji shrugged. There was a pause, and then all six male inmates cracked up.

Minseo raised an eyebrow at them. They’ve gone nuts. She picked up her tray and went to throw her trash away.

“Ice Queen, wait up for me!” CAP grinned and stood up also.

After everyone was done with breakfast, two wardens escorted them to the classroom. The seven delinquents sat at their desks and waited for the teacher to come. CAP folded his hands behind his head, leaned back, and closed his eyes. Ricky scrambled to finish his math homework, and Chunji was already deep in slumber. Their teacher was right on the dot as usual. He collected everyone’s homework and began today’s lesson.

In the middle of the history lecture, everyone began to fall asleep. Even Minseo’s eyes were growing heavy. For some reason, she seemed more lethargic today. She couldn’t focus on Goryo’s wars, and her attention span was threatening to shut down. Minseo looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. Why did it seem as if the minute hand was frozen in place? She felt a kick to her right and turned her head.

Ricky grinned and kicked her desk again. Minseo narrowed her eyes. Ricky kicked her desk and chortled. Minseo clenched her fists as her eyebrow twitched with agitation. Changjo looked sideways and saw what Ricky was up to. Annoying brat. He still thinks he’s six years old. Changjo shook his head.

“Stop it,” Minseo mouthed. “NO.” Ricky mouthed right back.

When the teacher’s back was turned to them, Changjo crumpled up his ball and threw it right at Ricky.

“Ow!” He hissed. Minseo turned to Changjo in surprise.

The teacher whirled around. “What’s going on?” Ricky opened his mouth to tattletale but realized he would also get in trouble so shut his mouth. “I, um, bumped my foot on the table leg.” CAP chortled, and Changjo smirked. Ricky shot him a death glare that could have burned a hole through his forehead.

The teacher gave Ricky a distrustful look before turning back to put the problem on the board.

CAP held out his hand, and Changjo slapped it. “You guys ,” Ricky grumbled.

-------

Today’s work was to clean the locker rooms in the west wing of the fourth floor, including the bathroom and shower stall in there. CAP and Changjo mopped the floors while Ricky, Niel, and Chunji dusted the top of the lockers. Minseo was in one of the bathroom stalls cleaning the toilet, and L. Joe was scrubbing the rusty sink.

Ricky stopped dusting the top of the lockers and slyly glanced around. An impish smile crossed his face. He hopped down from the bench and opened the locker in front of him. His eyes widened at the treasure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter