Naive Scapegoat

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwb-XsWhgGw

SG Wannabe: Reverse Fate

=================================================

Two vans came to a stop at the top of the steep slope.

Minseo looked up at the mansion that used to once be her home. She could still remember her room clearly. Seeing her home reopened the scars in her heart. The pain of that day embedded into her skin, and she cringed. Ever since then, my life changed. It went down to the deepest pits of hell. I was alone. No one believed me. I became a felon. All because of her. Minseo closed her eyes and squeezed her fists. She was ready to confront her sister and demand her reputation to be cleared.

“Okay, you all know the plan. Let’s not fail. For Minseo.” Chunji held out his hand in the middle. The other five male convicts put their hands in the middle. “For Minseo.” They all looked at her.

Minseo opened her eyes and exhaled. She put her hand on top of L. Joe’s and looked at them.

“Do well, Go Minseo. Don’t chicken out. You did nothing wrong.” Chunji smiled. Minseo nodded determinedly.

All of them piled out of the van.

“You know where to bring them.” L. Joe and his gang left.

Ricky put his cap on backwards and rubbed his hands. “It’s show time.”

-----------

Changjo paced up and down the hallway in anxiety. He glanced at the clock. His mother had been in surgery for two hours already. He sat down with a sigh. I wonder how they’re doing. I should be there for them. If only this surgery ended quickly, I can go help them…

-----------

Ricky and CAP rowdily laughed, joked, and shoved each other as they walked past the Go Mansion. The bodyguards raised their eyebrows and watched them guardedly. Ricky looked up the mansion and pointed. “That’s one heck of a house! I wish my house was as big as that!” “What good use is there for a house like that? Those rich brats have everything.” CAP shook his head. “Yeah! Rich brats!” Ricky spat on the ground right in front of a bodyguard. He eyed Ricky with disgust.

CAP grabbed a rock from the ground and threw it over the wall. “Take that, your filthy royal highness!”

Ricky gathered rocks and began to throw it over the wall as well. “I wish you bad luck in your future generations!”

“Hey! Stop it!” A bodyguard barked. Another bodyguard talked into his earpiece. The remaining bodyguards came out from the house. “What is going on?” The head bodyguard barked. A rock landed on his head, and blood came out. “Oops! My bad!” Ricky laughed, not guilty at all. The head bodyguard gritted his teeth. “Get them.” Ricky turned around and sprinted away. The bodyguards ran after him while the head bodyguard stayed back.

CAP saw Chunji and Minseo from the corner of his eye. They need to go in, and with that idiot standing in front of there, they won’t be able to get in. CAP grabbed a rock from the ground and threw it at the head bodyguard. The bodyguard gave him a sharp glare. “Come get me,” CAP taunted. He started running, and the bodyguard took the bait by following him.

“Now’s our chance! Go! Go!” Chunji hurried Minseo, and they darted into the black gate. Minseo looked up and in a breath. A pang of nostalgia hit her in the chest, and she swallowed hard. “Go, Minseo! I’m going to check the security system, so go meet your sister!” Chunji enveloped her into a tight, crushing hug. “Do well, Go Minseo. Don’t let her fool you. You need to get your innocence back. That’s why we’re all doing this. Don’t be afraid. Be strong, and just remember, you have a lot of people behind you.”

Her eyes watered, and she nodded. “Thanks, Chunji.”

He gave her one last squeeze and ran off.

Minseo looked up at the main house, swallowed hard, and started to go inside to confront her fate.

-----------

Ricky and CAP looked back. The bodyguards were still following them. Good, CAP thought. They darted into an abandoned shop and quickly exited through the back. D.J., Jungwoo, and Minho locked those doors. As soon as the last bodyguard had gone into the room, L. Joe, Minwoo, Hyesuk, and Ian locked the doors. Flabbergasted, the bodyguards spun around. They realized they were locked in and tried to protest.

“Meh~rong!” Hyesuk pulled down the skin of his eye and stuck out his tongue. He laughed when a bodyguard shook his fist at him.

The head bodyguard talked into his earpiece that connected to the one bodyguard in the security room. “Call for help! We’re trapped inside a shop down the corner!” He barked.

The bodyguard inside the security room nodded as he reached out to touch the button for the police.

Just then, the door flung open, and he looked back in surprise. “Hey, what are you-“

Chunji strode up to him and kicked him straight in the chest. The bodyguard crashed into the wall and slumped onto the floor. Chunji took a seat on the chair and stretched his fingers. He examined the screens on the wall and could see Minseo in the entrance hall. She ducked behind a wall just as a maid scurried towards the kitchen. “Come on, Minseo. You can do it.” Chunji curled his hands into tense fists. His eyes shot down to the computer screen in front of him. Let’s see if I can find the old security tape that is connected to the murder.

-----------

Minseo peered around the corner. Nobody was in sight. She looked upward towards the floor where her and Yoonseo’s room were located. In determination, she sprinted upstair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter