Listen to you

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4

Ailee: Heaven

================================

“Murder.” Minseo revealed.

The room went still. All eyes were pinned on her.

Niel stared at her with wide eyes. There was someone with the same crime as him in the room.

“So don’t mess with me, or you might be the one that ends up in a body bag.” Minseo stated bluntly with her cutting eyes on CAP. His jaw fell open, and he gawked at her.

The door opened, and a warden dismissed them to their rooms. Minseo walked out of the room at once.

“Holy crap…” CAP grumbled.

“Hurry up.” The warden motioned.

The six males got up and headed out of the room.

“Everyone to your rooms. Grab your toiletries. You will be taken to the shower room soon.” The warden announced.

Minseo turned to go in the other direction, but the warden stopped her. “Except for you. The director wants to see you.”

Director? She thought.

A warden led her to the first floor. He knocked on a door, and from inside, a gruff male’s voice responded, “Come in.”

The warden opened the door and allowed her inside. He bowed 90 degrees. “The new delinquent, sir.”

The man at the desk looked up. He was a wiry man with round glasses and a sharp face. He stood up, buttoned up his suit, and walked over. “You may go. I will call you once we are done.”

“Yes, sir.” The warden eyed Minseo and then shut the door. “Have a seat.” The director motioned and sat down also.

Minseo warily sat on the seat.

“I am the head director of this facility. While you stay here, you will refer to me as ‘sir’ or ‘director’. Understood?” He took something off his desk and placed it on the coffee table. “I checked your files. You are Go Minseo, correct?”

“Or 107, as you all seem to like to call me.” She bitingly remarked.

The director raised an eyebrow. He could tell right away that she was going to be trouble. “Do you know why you’re here, Minseo?” The director took off his glasses.

Because I’m innocent? Because I’m framed? “Isn’t it obvious why someone would be detained in this place?” Minseo asked.

The director pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He opened his eyes and put his glasses back on. “Being uncooperative will not help you get out of this facility faster, Minseo.”

She swallowed hard and curled her fists in hatred. She hated the way he spoke her name as if he knew who she was.

“In order to leave TOP Correctional Facility, you must show repentance and a willingness to change. Understood?” The director asked.

Minseo remained silent. He carried on. “There are three rules you must absolutely follow at this facility. One, obey the wardens and myself at all times. Two, don’t try to run away. Three, no inappropriate behavior is allowed. Failure to follow any of those rules will result in punishment. Understood?”

She found a new word she hated now.

Understood.

It just made her want to gag every time he said that.

The director narrowed his eyes. “I need a response, Minseo.”

“Yes.” She said.

“Yes, what?” He questioned, almost tauntingly.

Minseo gripped her knees. “Yes, sir.” She said through gritted teeth.

“Good.” The director nodded in satisfaction. “As you can see, Minseo, you are the first female delinquent to come here. We will try our best to secure your safety. Should you feel any discomfort from the boys, do not hesitate to come to me.”

Like hell. I feel safer with those boys than you. Minseo looked him right in the eyes. “Can I go now?”

The director stiffly nodded. “You are dismissed.”

Minseo got up, opened the door, and stepped out.

“This way.” The warden led her back up the stairs.

-----------------------

 Meanwhile, the boys were in the shower room. They were still gossiping over their new inmate.

“Dude, did you hear what that girl said? She’s a freaking murderer!” Chunji exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter