Good night

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkd4avjqaGk

Teen Top: I Wanna Love

==========================================

The dinner menu for that night was thick curry. Like every other food at the facility, this meal didn’t look promising either.

Minseo took her tray and sank into her seat in exhaustion. She was almost ready to pass out. The chair slid out next to her, and she sighed forlornly. Why couldn’t the boys just leave her alone?

Niel looked at her. “You look exhausted.”

“Do I really?” Minseo asked sarcastically.

“It’s like that for the first day.” Niel shrugged and dug into the hot curry.

Minseo slid him a curious look. “And then it gets better?”

“No. It gets worse.” Niel wiped his thick lips with the napkin.

Minseo stared at him, as if she expected him to say “just kidding!” But he just gave her a smirk that sent another shiver down her spine. “What did you expect? We’re in a facility. Nothing gets better here.” And nothing may get better once we get out.

Minseo dropped her gaze to the curry as depression weighed her shoulders down. Were her days at the correctional facility nothing but doom and gloom?

Niel slightly felt guilty for crashing reality down on her so harshly. “Don’t eat the carrots in there. They’re old.” He mumbled in effort to make up for the blunt truth and put another spoonful of curry in his mouth.

----------------------------------

When dinner was over the delinquents had two hours of free time. Minseo didn’t feel like being hit on by the boys anymore, so she stayed away from the recreation room. After free time, the warden gave her time to shower before locking her up in her room.

Minseo lay across her bed and looked through the album again. She had only been here for one day, but it felt like a year already. The memories of her family seemed far away. I feel like I’m not myself. I’m not Go Minseo. I never had a twin sister named Go Yoonseo. I never had parents to begin with. I was just born into bad luck.

Minseo sank into a pit of desolation. To make matters worse, the lights blinked off.

“What great timing.” Minseo sighed. She put the album on the floor, put the thin blanket over her, and closed her eyes.

The sound of rustling and squeaking made her eyes open. Pitch black darkness greeted her.

Minseo sat up with wide, wary eyes. Someone was outside the door. Judging from the way the doorknob was twisting, that same person was trying to get into her room. Minseo gripped the blanket with apprehension, and she stared at the door with alarm and tension. She would scream if anyone dared try to violate or harm her.

“Are you sure this is the way to do it?” A recognizable voice outside hissed.

“Yes! I’m sure!” Another one replied.

“Hurry up! If we get caught, I’m blaming you!” An outraged voice grumbled.

Minseo’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why does it sound like those dimwits are outside my door right now?

“Are you sure you’re the pickpocket? Give that to me!” An impatient voice said. A few seconds later, there was a pop, and the door creaked open a little. “Hallelujah!” Someone cheered.

Minseo squint her eyes to see who on earth had come to intrude into her room.

“Oh, Minseo!” A seductive voice cooed. “Wake up. Six handsome knights in shining armor have come to rescue you.”

The apprehension melted away, and Minseo was left with annoyance.

Ricky poked his head inside with a smile. “Minseo- OW!” A pillow was thrown at his face. He blinked in surprise.

Minseo yanked open the door and glared at the six delinquents. “Are you all crazy?!? What the hell do you think you’re doing intruding into my room in the middle of the night?! If the wardens find out-“

All of a sudden, she was rushed into her room, and Changjo shut the door quietly. Minseo tried to speak, but CAP put his hand over . “We will get caught, my Ice Queen, if you keep being so noisy.”

Her eyebrows knit together in the middle. Before she could retort, Ricky hissed, “The wardens are coming!”

“!” All chaos broke loose. The boys scrambled to look for places to hide.

“Nice going, Ice Queen,” CAP muttered as he darted into the bathroom.

Chunji and L. Joe went into the bathroom also. Ricky tried to squeeze in, but they kicked him out.

“Damn it!” Ricky saw Changjo pressed against the wall and mimicked him.

Niel glanced around for a spot to hide. He saw her bed and got an idea. He smoothly dove into her bed and pulled the cover over his body. Minseo glared at him in disbelief. “What the hell do you think you’re doing in my bed-“ Niel grabbed her wrist and yanked her into the bed. “What are you doing?!” She hissed in outrage.

The sound of keys jingling made her freeze and eyes turn around with horror. The warden was about to come in!

“I’ll give you an advice now. Lie still and don’t scream.” Niel whispered in her ear. Then he yanked her down and threw the covers over both of them.

Minseo lay there, shocked. Then she grew angry and struggled. “You -“

The door started to open. Niel slapped a hand over . “Shhh.”

She held her breath and stayed still. Her eyes roamed towards the boy lying next to her. They were both on their sides facing each other. He slowly pulled his hand away and put a finger to his thick lips. Minseo swallowed hard but did not make a sound. They held their breaths as the warden took one step inside.

Holy , Changjo thought as he made sure to squeeze against the wall. Ricky cupped his hands over his mouth and dared not breathe.

“What’s going on, 107?” The warden demanded.

Minseo twitched under the blanket.

Was she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter